Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. (38164 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Some Striking Fact You Won't Believe Until You Do Research!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by andyanders: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Fabulousmark: A beautiful 3rd year female student friend of mine just told me this true story of hers in university yesterday.
Before the ASUU strike she was having this palava with a male lecturer from the department of Law in Uniben, and it's kinda hunting her cause when school resumes it's still gonna come back in her face!

It was 3 weeks before ASUU strike, the lecturer asked her for sex but she refused and also insulted the man right there in his office.
The lecturer called her back the next day and promised her that she won't graduate from the school until she pays for a hotel where he gonna have sex with her and after that she's gonna pay him 50,000 naira!

In her words: "I thought he was joking,cause it sounded so funny"
But since then, whenever she(Amaka) writes his exam she fails woefully! She failed his exam 3 times before she decided to go confront him.

She got into his office and met other male lecturers in there, she wanted to go back but the man asked her to state her mission. She complained and asked other lecturers to tell him to stop failing her!

She was so surprised when the other lecturers called her a 'fool' and asked her to do what the main man asked. According to her, She was lost at that moment. . .

She walked outta the office with anger and shame•••At the next exam, she hired a fifth year student from the same department to help her write the exam. She never knew this was her DOOM!

The guy got into the exam hall and started writing for Amaka in bliss TILL the lecturer began looking for her!
The lecturer knew how important the exam was to her and then he figured out that someone else must be sitting for her.

He walked around the hall looking for the impersonator, he later got to the guy's sit and GBAM! Caught him shocked He asked the guy to stand up . . Nwa guy started begging the lecturer not to create a scene or report this.

The lecturer asked him to go call the girl back in the hall! He rushed out and got back with Amaka, Amaka and the guy were so scared at that moment. . The lecturer then asked the boy to tell Amaka to do what he(The lecturer) asked her to do unless he's gonna report this to the school management which will end up expelling the two of them from the school!

Omo ehn, the guy knelt down and begged Amaka to please do whatever the lecturer has asked. . That his future lies in her hands cause he will be graduating this year crying...Amaka was so confused but she refused• luckily,the lecturer gave her a chance to go think about it. Amaka got back home to think about "it" until ASUU strike started.

The lecturer just called her on the phone yesterday about her decision. . She told him to wait till school resumes,Oga lecturer agreed.
After she cut the phone she broke down in tears, that's when I walked in and saw her crying i pleaded with her 4 long before she narrated the story.

I gave her advice like "report it to the school na"... but she said if she does that, it's still gonna be null cause she has no proof and it will look as if she wanna play him out plus the other lecturers will make sure she suffers!

What should she do?? I realy need safest solution 2 ensure her certificate n the impersonator too as she don't want dis old man called lecturer.

pretend and have him come over to the place you agreed.Tell him you guys should go far so that people will not notice. Buy rat poison, arrange juice and poison the one juice or hide juice that you make him take, make sure you get him were he will get so honey maybe a lady comes around that will distract him, then poison him to death. useless man.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by sambas: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Op girl fríend, l m on my knees begging just like the guy you contacted to wríte yöur exam for you. There is nothíng you can do since th€ main man has got you on this, the lecturer may be a guest on naìraland or his friends members ör guests too. Í know what i`m talking cos all most all the lecturers @ my location are guests here, you may suceed ín settin up the lecturer but the guy that wrote the exam for you may beat craze man out öf you cos u wil suceed in ending hís care€r. so my own token is.............. To dö what the lecturer wants, since you are not marri€d it wont hurt anybody..... you wil b happy, the lecturer wil be happy...... just 1hr wíl save her all the stress. schöol may resume mönday, so let her start practising all th€ styl€ before monday.. thís may make the lecturer forget the #50k....
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by sonickay(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nonybb: If she is a virgin that she have my sympathy, but if she isnt then i dont knw why she refused
VIRGIN? I leave a question mark?? on this. She must have done something /promised to give something to the guy for him to agree to carry out such herculian feat and risk losing everything for her. Like seriously, its not something of monetary value (she can't pay 50k for lecturer); its either she promised the guy PUNANNY TILL SHE SEE THE RESULT OF THE EXAM or something worth more than toTo. I can't imagine anymore...
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by onyibajoe(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Deschil: Your write up is more of stupidi.ty than naivete, I almost pitied you.
Tah! He is correct. There is more to it than we have here. Let her do her home work well. She must not sleep with the lecturer to pass her exams. It's obvious that the girl in question is DIRTY. Let her keep it up. Ask her how many (lecturers and impersonators) she has slept with to get to where she is today. NOBODY HOLY PASS;is it because it's a lecturer involved? Make I hear word abegy.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
y always uniben?
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by directonpc(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote ] It was 3 weeks before ASUU strike, the lecturer asked her
for sex but she refused and also insulted the man right
there in his office.
The lecturer called her back the next day and promised
her that she won't graduate from the school until she pays
for a hotel where he gonna have sex with her and after
that she's gonna pay him 50,000 naira![/quote]
3 weeks before strike and since then she d fail him exams and she even hire guns for one of the exam 3 semesters must have passed since that 3weeks the school no go strike too?
I smell fake story and attention seeking. Though e fit happen for naija schools
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Lukatarule(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: This is another reason to be a cultist, I remember my years in LASU.that lecturer go fu*k fire cool
are u advicing her to join cult?
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Rexnegro(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
GentleFrank: Naija where are we actually heading to
Wait make I google for u
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Rexnegro(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
GentleFrank: Naija where are we actually heading to
Wait make I ask google for u
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by yemmytee1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Use Men In Uniben D Sch Sure Gaan...I graduated from oyo state uni lautech sometin of such happened but we handled it if she needs help mail me datboy_yemi@yahoo.com he needs lesson I got contact in ur sch that can help u take gud care of him..
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by bobzycool(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
haha! d answer is simple, plot d man nd blackmail him till ure gone, dere are many ways dat I won't Explain except 1, make d lecturers sex tape, buh b Smart about it cuz ur reputation too is on d line, Just make Sure u av good points & evidence to earn him a sack letter & don't forget, u also av d media if u don't wanna make a sex tape. make an audio.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Afritop(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
The lady should collaborate with some geniuses. She should have a recording device or even report the case to a female police officer. A set-up arrangement should be organized to make sure the guy is nabbed. She should not be afraid to report the incident to her parents and guardians. Her friends should not know about this, except her closest and trusted ones or neither. If she wants the lecturer to be caught red-handed, she can use her venue for the man's lust or she could use the man's venue and law enforcement agents, trusted and reliable SU's should be well informed of such arrangement. Every phone calls she makes or receive, be it anonymous calls should be recorded.
Besides this she can as well prepare for another examination, study well for that exam and report the issues she has with the lecturer to her HOD, SENATE, A HIGH RANKING FEMALE OFFICIAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES. During her course examination, she should remember to number and sign her answer and question script, page by page.
The reason is that if she fails she should report instantly to the exam senate or SU's who will demand for her exam script and if possible previous ones. Above all She should trust in God who is able to reverse the irreversible
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by hooper: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
UNIBEN AGAIN!!!!
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY SOME LECTURERS WERE SACKED BY THE NEW VC....
I AM DISAPPOINTED...
UNIBEN IS A DISGRACE TO OTHER UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.....

NA SET UP U GO DO FOR THE MAN.. AMAKA N THE GUY SHOULD SET HIM UP....

GOD PUNISH ALL UNIBEN LECTURERS, VC...
NO WONDER UNIBEN POST UTME IS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT...
CULTISM, MOLESTATION......(UNIBEN )
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by NwezeAdaeze(f): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
My only advice to u is for u to run to God. Their is nothing impossible for him to do. If u have a good man of God go for prayas nd fast God must surely arrest dat Lecturer.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by ony073: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
ajoskele: This story is not true...he made his threat 3weeks before ASUU strike and now she has failed 3 times? How come?
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by businesslawyer(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pure story. try read between the lines
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by ony073: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
ajoskele: This story is not true...he made his threat 3weeks before ASUU strike and now she has failed 3 times? How come?
. God bless u.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by andyanders: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
pretend and have him come over to the place you agreed nd give him poison. Or will curse a badly harm that he will remain same till death. Cut his manhood, tell him you want to give him blo=w job and use razor to cut off his manhood.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by princely83(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tell her to go for a 3 days fasting and prayers(maybe 6am-6pm) and report the matter to God. There is nothing God cannot do.... prayers and fasting really works!
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by konklushun(f): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
hooper: UNIBEN AGAIN!!!!
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY SOME LECTURERS WERE SACKED BY THE NEW VC....
I AM DISAPPOINTED...
UNIBEN IS A DISGRACE TO OTHER UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.....

NA SET UP U GO DO FOR THE MAN.. AMAKA N THE GUY SHOULD SET HIM UP....

GOD PUNISH ALL UNIBEN LECTURERS, VC...
NO WONDER UNIBEN POST UTME IS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT...
CULTISM, MOLESTATION......(UNIBEN )
hey pls learn not to generalize. I graduated from d sch and I did nt av such problems. A lady's dressing sometyms brings abt all dis ish. And some law students dey dress dieeeee. It is well.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by linpok: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
she shld just put a hidden camera in d room,den mak sure she has som guys around d hotel. make him remove he's shirt,afta dat den alert ur guys to com in.simplegrin
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Cmfrt001(f): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
There is absolutely nothing that can be done about this case. The only advice I can possible give now is that she should go back to the only person she can trust with her life and who can never fail her and this person is God. Please dear, report the case to him and watch how he's gonna turn everything for you.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by freecocoa(f): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
This story fake pass Nikki minaj a$$ but if it happened then the girl deserve all the Fs she got.

I mean he failed you 3 times already because you wouldn't give in to his demands and then you go ahead to hire a machi to write for you? Abeg machi or not, wouldn't it be your name\reg no on the script? Abi does a machi writing for you mean he gets to stop harassing you? someone who knows you that well no see you for exam hall, him go come mark your script without much ado?

All I can gather from this story is that the babe na dull brain wey no fit pass hence the need for machi when you've already been told that the criteria for scaling through is your kpekus.

Unto the next one.

PS, the people that write stories as this must think everyone is dumb like themselves.

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by kennytidistar(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
this was a case study of a lady in my department those days in school the funny part remain the fact that the lady claim she was pregnant and the lecturer still insist he will do the thing, the lady approached me and discuss the issue with me. sharply I advice her to report to a top management staff a Prof who is also a female, she reported and the woman couldn't believe it, then we came up with a strategy, I borrow the lady the money to pay for the hotel and informed a friend who is an Airforce, the friend agree to assist us, on the appointed day the Airforce guys surrounded the hotel dress casual and the lady went up with the lecturer to the room, immediately the lecturer pull off his shirt and panties the lady pack everything and ran out of the room, the lecturer couldn't believe his eyes the Airforce guys just went straight into the room and snap the lecturer and hand him over to the police, the lecturer was immediately rusticated and the lady past script was remarked and she graduated she even received an ambassador award.

nonsense!
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by jovie50: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
my advice to d lady, is for her to report the problem to the necessary bodies who can tackle such issues........ What guarantee do she have; that after opting to the lecturer's demands, he won't stop black mailing her all over again?
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by LizzyAnn(f): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
What re u all saying What if the lecturer says he will be the one to choose the hotel,or do u guys think the lecturer is dump smh
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by khattab02: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Op if you can just address the questions above or a better explanation will do good to the story for the benefit of doubts.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Taeewo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amaka na virgin?she beta do am..amaka dey craze?she dey mad?she dey stupid,she dey deranged?dis is nt insult,it is ?
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Omoaiye(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Young woman,u already indicted ur self and the young man by contracting one of ur exams out to him!if u both love to graduate u better play along and save the future of that young man even if u donot want to corporate with ur infidel lectural.Good luck as u beging to look for evidence to nail him as well.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by creativemusic: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
the story is some how confusing ??
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by iamdsam: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Like seriously
Aggrippa: in naija right now bleeping is a way of life, if you cant bleep regularly people will say you are not smart that you are a dullard and a fool! i am not surprised morality has been thrown to the dogs. because of this particular issue no one is sympathizing with ASUU. to succeed in naija one has to cultivate a healthy bleeping habit. bleep through lovepeddlers, marriage, friends with benefits, sugardaddies and sugarmummies. if you are not bleeping you are wrong! because bleeping is natural and very important recipe for success so long as Nigeria is concerned.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by kennytidistar(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
LizzyAnn: What re u all saying What if the lecturer says he will be the one to choose the hotel,or do u guys think the lecturer is dump smh

even if the lecturer choose the hotel won't she notify the lady where the wrestling is taking place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures / JAMB Shifts 2019 UTME Exams / Omoshalewa Adenike-Babalola Graduates With 4.0CGPA From LASPOTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.