Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Obi insists on Obiano as the next governor; whether they like it or not - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi insists on Obiano as the next governor; whether they like it or not (863 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Visits Obiano As He Celebrates 2 Years In Office - Photos / APGA Appoints Obiano As National Leader And Chair Of Bot / News Breaking!! Apga Moves To Dump Obiano As Flag Bearer Over Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi insists on Obiano as the next governor; whether they like it or not by Cuche: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2013
My Father told me while I was busy looking out for a credible poll as promised by INEC, that Mr GEJ will be the GREATEST FOOL to allow credible polls in this Anambra election because once he allowed that, the 2015 block vote from Anambra will be threatened. I doubted him seriously, we almost argued over it but experience counts

Reason being that a credible election will without doubt swing the way of the opposition especially when the incumbent Governor, Mr. Peter Obi, performed far below the expectations of Anambrarians viz the pace of development was "snail -ish" and the looting of the treasury a "never seen before ", the apathy towards Government increased to an all time high in the State. He is called all sorts of name to depict the hatred the people had for him. Madam Ada Obi, the Gay, Peter Ada, Onye-Oshi, Okwute, Ada 'Fidelity' in many quarters.
So even the Ogas at the top knew it is impossible for Mr. Obi to garner genuine votes and win from Anambra so resorting to this type of sham election should not be a surprise.
My advice to the oppositions is to reason with APGA and the Presidency, accept what they are putting forward which am sure will go a long way in offsetting the expences incurred by your campaigns. As at last count 16 other political parties had reached a compromise with Obi and have accepted the election as fair.
I advice Ngige, Ubah and Nwoye to do the same because the force they are up against is nearly insurmountable. We are talking about 2015 here and besides, the damage has already been done, Peter Obi is Evil, we all agree but we must put the State first in this circumstance.
They should not tempt or test the resolve of Mr Obi. even if this election is canceled and repeated 100x , it will still not be credible as long as the opposition candidates still enjoys some popularity. And in fact, if Mr. Obi spent N50 Billlion to sort out things on Saturday, the repeated election may force him to dip his hands further into the Government purse, this time he may pull out N100 billion .So whose interest is served that the money that could be used to develop the State is used to prosecute elections.
So comrades sheath your Swords.
Let's put pressure on Obiano to see he doesn't become an under achiever like Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: Obi insists on Obiano as the next governor; whether they like it or not by Cuche: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
speaking confidently to some apga men:
We are equally ready for court,
Obiano is the next governor whether they like it or not. Their protests does not change anything.
What a confidence, for an election widely reputed as the most fraudulent in recent years.
Will Obi also bribe God to prevent the impending cancellation of this sham election?

1 Like

Re: Obi insists on Obiano as the next governor; whether they like it or not by themano: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Shut up. How old are you
Re: Obi insists on Obiano as the next governor; whether they like it or not by Cuche: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wind of Facts on how much of Anambra State money Mr Obi spent to buy victory for his third term are beginning to surface. How the money was distributed, who got what.

It is so annoying to know he has the guts to spend that kind of money on people most of whom are not from Anambra, the same State he says does not have the money to pay minimum wage. This is pure wickedness and dishonesty.
More revelation will come to the public knowledge as the Tribunal begins.

(1) (Reply)

FCT Admin In Trouble! / The Bokhoharam Obfuscations / INEC Plans Presidential Poll, Others For January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.