Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine (16897 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Omotola Jalade’s Outfit To Lagos Fashion & Design Week / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by 9ce(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dayuum... replica of my babe. you're ever beautiful omo sexy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by underscore: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ultra-gorgeous woman! Female Weather Forecaster Goes Nude On Air As Promised If France Made It To Brazil http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/photo-video-female-weather-forecaster.html#comment-form
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by NobleG1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Omosexy is one of the most beautiful women in Nigeria. She is second to my wife.
I really have an innocent crush on Omosexy.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by lertee(f): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Noble.G:
Omosexy is one of the most beautiful women in Nigeria. She is second to my wife.
I really have an innocent crush on Omosexy.
Innocent crush hmmm,one night stand thing lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by iamidris: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wayooooooooooooooo Allahhhhhhh! shocked Yarinya mai kyau! Nawa ne?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by louisa777: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
dis lady is absolutely stunning
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by IAMBREEZY: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Photokiosk things.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by veraponpo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
See mother of 4....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by NobleG1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
lertee:
Innocent crush hmmm,one night stand thing lipsrsealed

I never slept with married women. I'm a very faithful husband and my wife is more beautiful.
My crush for Omosexy is not sexual. I guess you may find it hard to believe.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by tabisegroup(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
TimePiece: The third picture. ..me likey kiss
y won't u like it ..me sef lol
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Orikinla(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
WOW!
Two thumbs up!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by mustaphagreens(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
beautiful, flawless(ofcourse everybody knows this part is photoshop's handwork), chubby not curvy( that man don make her lose shape grin ). For those saying she's fat what do u expect of a mother of 12 kids?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by underscore: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2013

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Sweetlemon(f): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
WOW!!!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Lakayanah: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
It is true that some stars shines brighter than others she is truly a blessing to her husband.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by lertee(f): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Noble.G:

I never slept with married women. I'm a very faithful husband and my wife is more beautiful.
My crush for Omosexy is not sexual. I guess you may find it hard to believe.
You know crush is short lived and it has an element of intimacy so naturally a night stand would come to mind when you mentioned "crush". smiley
I do not find it hard to believe you are faithful sir there are still men that are faithful to their wives and I appreciate that. smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by suzyluv(f): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
omiata: shocked
if jealousy symptoms persist after 1hr pls drink rat
poison

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by abuaoyen(f): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
She's d prettiest female celebrity in Naija.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by zarrina1200: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello My Dear,
Please pardon me if I busted into you in a wrong way, but i like to say this
truth in my heart.
I must confess that you are handsome and I would like you to know that this
handsomeness i see in you is the heart of every woman. I would like to know you
better as I am searching for a long lasting relationship.

I am a woman and my name is Miss zarrina and I just saw your profile and
sincerely i like you and would like to have a good relationship with you.
Also please tell me more about yourself, what is your Nationality, what is your
job and your position in your working place and everything you think I need to
know about you as your good friend.

Sorry if I ask too much Question just want to know you better and as I said
above my name is zarrina isako and I will tell you more about myself too when
I get your reply Do have a pleasant day and stay blessed. and here is my email
address (zarrinasaabira602@yahoo.co.uk) to write and send me an email I wait for
your reply. (zarrinasaabira602@yahoo.co.uk)
I will send my picture if i hear from you.
zarrina.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Meekmind(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
gistyinka: Omotola Ekeinde Covers The new African Magazine

Hmmmm she hot..

http://gistyinka.net/sexy-and-gorgeous-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-cover-new-african-woman-magazine/
R can i Bleep this woman?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chaoga: One word... Omophotoshop!

One word... You are lame! undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Okaka27(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Not impressed with old women
Next pls... undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by mamagee3(f): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
She looks good!!!

But I hate the name "Omo Sexy". . .It's too childish!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Chaoga: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amefrica:

One word... You are lame! undecided

One word: You're a daft tw@t

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by biggylawee: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Omosexy u're beautiful ''Omotoshon''
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chaoga:

One word: You're a daft tw@t

One word: reetarded son of a gun.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Chaoga: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amefrica:

One word: reetarded son of a gun.

OK I know your type, you just called your dad a ret@rded son of a gun. Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by migbe(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mhen, if only I can just be with this woman for just one night, only one night o. Mhen, I go suckkk evrything suckkable and fuckkk everything fuckkable.
What a clean beauty she is!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Boll2010: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
zarrina1200:
Hello My Dear,
Please pardon me if I busted into you in a wrong way, but i like to say this
truth in my heart.
I must confess that you are handsome and I would like you to know that this
handsomeness i see in you is the heart of every woman. I would like to know you
better as I am searching for a long lasting relationship.

I am a woman and my name is Miss zarrina and I just saw your profile and
sincerely i like you and would like to have a good relationship with you.
Also please tell me more about yourself, what is your Nationality, what is your
job and your position in your working place and everything you think I need to
know about you as your good friend.

Sorry if I ask too much Question just want to know you better and as I said
above my name is zarrina isako and I will tell you more about myself too when
I get your reply Do have a pleasant day and stay blessed. and here is my email
address (zarrinasaabira602@yahoo.co.uk) to write and send me an email I wait for
your reply. (zarrinasaabira602@yahoo.co.uk)
I will send my picture if i hear from you.
zarrina.
guy you think say na namibia guys dey here Oboy shine ur eyes oo na naija u dey!! You neva hear say bro jona wan increase petrol!!! If boys go collect for ur hand we no mind ooo......miss zarinna ko,miss krishna ni!!!you never sabi run package,come naija make we teach you,abeg swerve next!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by jimmydaviez: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
So perfect........ Hmmmmmmmnn
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by MMHair: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Looking for that Luxurious and Affordable hair extension? Add BBPIN: 2B091D36/ Call 08085524424 for the mind-blowing weave! No tangles, fabulous maintenance! 8 - 26'' in stock! Don't miss out!!!
Check out a review on the weave: http://forstylesake..com/2013/11/hair-review-mias-signature-weave.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine / Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers / What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.