Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine (16896 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Omotola Jalade’s Outfit To Lagos Fashion & Design Week / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by alnaijiri(m): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
The Islamic sages of old said, "Beauty is false." Verily, physically will inevitably melt away. I hope she cultivates inner beauty that will pass the test of time and will influence people around her in a positive way.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
That is not New African magazine.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by protonz(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
she is getting paid ....do u wanna get paid too...http:///1bEuSc6
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Solozzo(m): 3:26am On Nov 22, 2013
Is omosexy not getting too old for this kind of work , being a married woman too? Better to consider more reasonable options.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by ShineIt: 4:31am On Nov 22, 2013
Her breast are too small.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by stefikal(f): 5:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Lwtmb.... Nairalanders will nt kill me, c as dem wan crucify d Lady way dey make her own money dey go...

She's looking gud, evn though we knw photoshop must cum into d pic, bt must it be mentioned...

I totally luv d 3rd pic... *me so likey
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by stefikal(f): 5:11am On Nov 22, 2013
Lwtmb ooooo...Nairalanders no go kill persn wt laff, c comments
una dey beef persn way dey pose to collect money, evn if u say she fat,money go still enta her syd, photoshop oooo, photomarket sef, she go still receive her paycheck...

So y evils?

Btw i totally luv d classy 3rd pic, mayb its d dress...idk...bt me likey
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Natasha2(f): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Solozzo: Is omosexy not getting too old for this kind of work , being a married woman too? Better to consider more reasonable options.

Meaning?? Gosh you're just a "sala4wa pa4ka2"

@ Thread nice pics.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ever young...Good living does that to you
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by eyinjubaby(f): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Benefit of giving birth at early age!!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Absolutely stunning!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1427236_omo_3_jpg020d4959eb81b21c6335491f33f8df6d

I particularly love this picture! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
She looks like she's in her 20s again! smiley smiley smiley. I love the pose too smiley smiley smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice use of gold in this style =) grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine / Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers / What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.