Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze (1441 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by Nancydearie(f): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
A stalwart of the Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP), Arthur Eze, on Thursday said
the Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi,
should be held responsible for the flaws
experienced in last Saturday
governorship election in the state.
Speaking with State House
correspondence at the Presidential
Villa,Abuja, he maintained that the
governor championed the rigging of the
election against the wish of the people
in the state.
Eze urged Nigerians to continue to pray
as he warned that what happened in
Anambra is likely to happen in other
parts of the country.
He said: “Obi committed a crime and
rigged election against the poor people
and brought his man, Obiano. For eight
years, there were no longer local
government elections in Anambra, now
he brought Obiano, his treasurer to take
over from him. Now, Obiano will spend
eight years and bring somebody, then
we are in trouble.
“It’s for the poor, not for me, the needy,
and the orphan. Not me, I am an old
man, I am going. It’s because of the poor
that I am crying.”
On whether he supports the call for the
election to be cancelled, he said: “Jega is
very emotional; he is a very
straightforward human being. He said
this election was an act of sabotage. He
was frank and God will advise him on
what to do.”
“Go and pray. What is going to happen
in Anambra will happen in so many
places. Pray for yourselves, not for us, we
are gone, we are aged.”
Expressing his fears towards 2015
general election, he said: “I don’t want
criminals to take over in 2015. That is
why I am crying.”
SOURCE:THENATIONONLINENG.NET
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by gleaf: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Arthur you wont be happy if your file is dusted !!! hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
What a despicable purveyor of falsehood! As if he were a clean man himself!

I wonder where he got this his new found nunc dimitis 'I am an old man,I am dying and its for the poor I am crying!

Is it by foisting a godson via the backdoor of a new pro-people mannerism that will make Ndi Anambra know that you wish them well?

If ever there is a dearth of human and people-right activists in Anambra,Arthur Eze sure don't qualify for a look-in
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
It seems the man's cult group has told him he will die soon. Why all these "am old, am dying"

Back to the topic, let me state categorically here that I am a non partisan Nigerian and I believe Ngige would have done better in that Anambra govt house.if APC is the party that will save Anambra people, so be it undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by Kingsley1000(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Afam4eva&other mods will not see this one project to frontpage until when fabricated propaganda/blackmail against ngige or rochas were posted.
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by gbanikiti(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
He is a criminal too but he spoke well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by AtlanticBreeze: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'm happy Authur Eze, the major financier of Tony Nwoye has not chickened out. The fight is on
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: I'm happy Authur Eze, the major financier of Tony Nwoye has not chickened out. The fight is on

continue dreaming
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by ifechez: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: I'm happy Authur Eze, the major financier of Tony Nwoye has not chickened out. The fight is on

ewu Yoruba!!! keeping dreaming, what you don't know is that this is a script that's being acted out.
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by ifechez: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by ifechez: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2013

ewu Yoruba!!! keeping dreaming, what you don't know is that this is a script that's being acted out.
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by kenbee(f): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thought aged men like Arthur Eze do talk with wisdom, Shameless Eze n' Ukpo.
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
kenbee: Thought aged men like Arthur Eze do talk with wisdom, Shameless Eze n' Ukpo.

He is now shameless because because he spoke the truth Why is APGA afraid of rerun?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by IGBOSON1: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Arthur Eze is like that Uncle -and i'm sure we all have one in our extended families- that's blunt, maybe a bit crude, and says exactly what's on his mind on any given issue, not giving a damn......especially after having one two many! wink
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by investnow2013: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Authur Eze is better be advised to use his money now to bring development to Anambra-State than wasteing it in sponsporing Political Charlatans & Holigans to be Governor of This noble state! Mbanu Chukwu ajugo nkea!.Ibeto,Chikason,Innoson, Dangote,Bilgate etc are making waves in attracting Big Businesses to their locality, But people like Authur Eze are busy spending money sponsporing reneges & Corrupt politicians to take over Anambra-State!. Tell me one functioning industry owned by Chief Authur Eze in Anambra-State!
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by AtlanticBreeze: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
invest-now2013:
Authur Eze is better be advised to use his money now to bring development to Anambra-State than wasteing it in sponsporing Political Charlatans & Holigans to be Governor of This noble state! Mbanu Chukwu ajugo nkea!.Ibeto,Chikason,Innoson, Dangote,Bilgate etc are making waves in attracting Big Businesses to their locality, But people like Authur Eze are busy spending money sponsporing reneges & Corrupt politicians to take over Anambra-State!. Tell me one functioning industry owned by Chief Authur Eze in Anambra-State!
Now that you brought this up Tell me one functioning industry owned by Peter Obi in Anambra-State! Last time I checked he just built the biggest mall in Abuja..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by oluwashaddow(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
I guess he has been told he will die soon or dat he is even gone already n maybe he is just been heldup by his sins n he is nao trying to say d truth so dat he can be set free,good of him though
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idi Amin: It seems the man's cult group has told him he will die soon. Why all these "am old, am dying"

Back to the topic, let me state categorically here that I am a non partisan Nigerian and I believe Ngige would have done better in that Anambra govt house.if APC is the party that will save Anambra people, so be it undecided
ngige woudn't have won that election,but he would have had more votes.however,peter obi shortchanges igbos more than any other person. 4 his selfish reason and igbos have not taken note of it.why dis campaign 4 against rochas,what's bad in an igbo man being an APC member? To me,he shud be criticized if he's not delivering dividend of democracy to imolites.I like rochas because he sees himself
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by Sunofgod(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Arthur 1-G . . .

Retire, shut your mouth and spend(dash) your money.

(We luv you though - short man with 'clout')
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 22, 2013
Some of you wey dey talk this nonsense here no be anambrians,, that short buntu that came to my ward and found out pdp were losing, started shouting at the party chieftain there to give him back his money right there!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by lloydtruth: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2013
So mr. Authur Eze which one are you responsible for? I need your answer sharp sharp.
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by alexchiny: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2013
Who is Arthur Ezi? This person that was buying people's votes in Dunukofia like it was a bazaar? MUMU!
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by Sunofgod(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2013
alexchiny: Who is Arthur Ezi? This person that was buying people's votes in Dunukofia like it was a bazaar? MUMU!

He's a bush man with brains . . .

As him dey dash for village, him dey dash for London (I don see am)
Re: Peter Obi Responsible For Electoral Fraud In Anambra State-arthur Eze by Kewtt: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2023
Nancydearie:
A stalwart of the Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP), Arthur Eze, on Thursday said
the Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi,
should be held responsible for the flaws
experienced in last Saturday
governorship election in the state.
Speaking with State House
correspondence at the Presidential
Villa,Abuja, he maintained that the
governor championed the rigging of the
election against the wish of the people
in the state.
Eze urged Nigerians to continue to pray
as he warned that what happened in
Anambra is likely to happen in other
parts of the country.
He said: “Obi committed a crime and
rigged election against the poor people
and brought his man, Obiano. For eight
years, there were no longer local
government elections in Anambra, now
he brought Obiano, his treasurer to take
over from him. Now, Obiano will spend
eight years and bring somebody, then
we are in trouble.
“It’s for the poor, not for me, the needy,
and the orphan. Not me, I am an old
man, I am going. It’s because of the poor
that I am crying.”
On whether he supports the call for the
election to be cancelled, he said: “Jega is
very emotional; he is a very
straightforward human being. He said
this election was an act of sabotage. He
was frank and God will advise him on
what to do.”
“Go and pray. What is going to happen
in Anambra will happen in so many
places. Pray for yourselves, not for us, we
are gone, we are aged.”
Expressing his fears towards 2015
general election, he said: “I don’t want
criminals to take over in 2015. That is
why I am crying.”
SOURCE:THENATIONONLINENG.NET

(1) (Reply)

Books That The Next African President Should Read Before Taking Office? / Like Ibori? Gov Uduaghan In Multi Trillion Naira Fraud*uses Wife, Daughter And R / Breaking News!!! A Plane Loaded With Arms Grounded At Kano Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.