Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Jonathan Misses Investor’s Council Meeting After Falling Ill Due To..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Misses Investor’s Council Meeting After Falling Ill Due To..... (629 Views)

PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital / Jonathan Misses Speaking Slot At AU Gathering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Misses Investor’s Council Meeting After Falling Ill Due To..... by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jonathan Misses Investor’s Council Meeting After Falling Ill, Checks Into London Hospital

President Goodluck Jonathan has checked into a hospital in London

Mr. Jonathan, who travelled to the United Kingdom for a meeting of Nigeria’s Honorary International Investors’ Council, “became indisposed,” spokesman Reuben Abati said in a statement, “and could not be present at the opening of the meeting today.”

The statement added that Mr. Jonathan was examined by competent medical practitioners who advised him to rest for a few days.

“The Presidency wishes to assure all Nigerians that President Jonathan’s condition is nothing serious and that the medical attention he has sought is only precautionary,” Mr. Abati said.

Participants at the Investor’s Council meeting at Hilton Hotel in London said they became worried when Mr. Jonathan failed to show up during a scheduled opening speech at the packed event paid for by the Nigerian government. Lady Linda Chalker later anchored the event without Mr. Jonathan.

A presidency source however told Saharareporters that there was heavy birthday party thrown to celebrate the President’s 56th birthday at his Presidential suite in the InterContinental Hotel in London that lasted till early this morning. It could not be ascertained if Mr. Jonathan drank too much at the party. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It would be recalled that last year in Addis Ababa, Mr. Jonathan failed to show up to give his scheduled address at the 50th anniversary of the African Union.

Our dear beloved President Y'all wink
Re: Jonathan Misses Investor’s Council Meeting After Falling Ill Due To..... by anselm791(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Why would anyone even think its because he drank too much? I'm not sure I like these sahara reporters anymore, its a cheap shot to take a shot at someone who's ill, we should know where to draw line! Get Well Soon Mr President.
Re: Jonathan Misses Investor’s Council Meeting After Falling Ill Due To..... by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
anselm791: Why would anyone even think its because he drank too much? I'm not sure I like these sahara reporters anymore, its a cheap shot to take a shot at someone who's ill, we should know where to draw line! Get Well Soon Mr President.

I am at an odds here on who exactly to believe. But how long can it be hidden if a party did occur? Time will tell sha. undecided
Re: Jonathan Misses Investor’s Council Meeting After Falling Ill Due To..... by LouisThoru(f): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
vivacious vivi:

I am at an odds here on who exactly to believe. But how long can it be hidden if a party did occur? Time will tell sha. undecided

So if a party even occurred, is it right to insinuate that the President drank too much hence he fell ill? Haba.
Re: Jonathan Misses Investor’s Council Meeting After Falling Ill Due To..... by excell12go(m): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
OMG!!! How could u have thought about the fact that he drank too much I don't think it's good enough for your hatred to cloud your sense of judgement. Anyways, they are the reporters from SAHARA DESERT.
Get well soon Mr President. I love and care so much about your well being.
Re: Jonathan Misses Investor’s Council Meeting After Falling Ill Due To..... by Kponkwem(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
These Presidential aides are now doing the right thing telling us what's happening with our leader.

Anyway get well soon Presido.

And to evil wishers, nothing, nothing must happen to the President either in Nigeria or outside!

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Change If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria / Nigeria Sharia Police Smash 240,000 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State / Kudos To Governors Oshiomhole, Fashola And Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.