Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? (1985 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
I dont know how blind love can be but can it blind you to the extent of marrying a lady who have had up to four abortions for another guy?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ehiblessing(f): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
See story
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
ehiblessing: See story
I thought you will answer the question.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by adewale2011(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
WHY NOT... EVEN TWENTY SELF... ITS IN THE PAST AND THERE'S MORE TO BE COMMITTED IN THE FUTURE, SORRY I MEAN MORE BABIES TO BE DELIVERED IN THE FUTURE
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yes!!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by homesteady(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hell No! What is the probability that she can still give birth to children for me? Maybe 20%
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
adewale2011: WHY NOT... EVEN TWENTY SELF... ITS IN THE PAST AND THERE'S MORE TO BE COMMITTED IN THE FUTURE, SORRY I MEAN MORE BABIES TO BE DELIVERED IN THE FUTURE
what if she can not conceive again?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Mynd44: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: what if she can not conceive again?
Are you getting marry for the sole purpose of having kids?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by jmoore(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nope, I'm going for a virgin.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yes i can cuz she go sabi bleep pass all ds virgins wey go dey cry anyhow.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you getting marry for the sole purpose of having kids?
Take it or leave it, I think the primary aim of marriage is for procreation. If you doubt me, ask barren couples. You will discover that they are missing the joy of parenthood.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
jmoore: Nope, I'm going for a virgin.
That will be a fair choice if you are also a virgin.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
screenagerjoe: Yes i can cuz she go sabi bleep pass all ds virgins wey go dey cry anyhow.
Huh! Bros, you bad. I heared that intimacy is better enjoyed when one partner involved is a LEARNER.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Mynd44: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: Take it or leave it, I think the primary aim of marriage is for procreation. If you doubt me, ask barren couples. You will discover that they are missing the joy of parenthood.
I also see couples with children not happy. Infact miserable
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
I can but it would difficult. I can only if a dramatic change occurs in her, i mean a dramatic, terrific change.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
idnoble135: I can but it would difficult. I can only if a dramatic change occurs in her, i mean a dramatic, terrific change.
You should have explained what you mearnt by DRAMATIC and TERRIFIC.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
I also see couples with children not happy. Infact miserable
True, to some extent. But I still feel that fufilment in marriage lies in having kids.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: You should have explained what you mearnt by DRAMATIC and TERRIFIC.
Lol, even i do not yet know it. But i can spot one if i ever see one.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by MaziOmenuko: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
jmoore: Nope, I'm going for a virgin.

Goodluck with your search. I heard there's plenty of virgins at the junior secondary schools; you may want to try ur luck there.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: True, to some extent. But I still feel that fufilment in marriage lies in having kids.
Not necessarily. Some couples have children and still break up. Children are not a seal of marriage but a blessing to the marriage. Real fulfilment will come from enjoying your marriage and your partner in particular.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Mynd44: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: True, to some extent. But I still feel that fufilment in marriage lies in having kids.
Fulfilment is marriage comes from both parties being ready to sacrifice
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Goodluck with your search. I heard there's plenty of virgins at the junior secondary schools; you may want to try ur luck there.
Hum.... Pls, are you related to Yerima?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by jmoore(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Are you the one that deflowered every girl above 20 years? smh
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
idnoble135:
Thank you 4 asking. I was about asking the same question.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by trendiitee(f): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
A lady who is honest enof 2 tell u her past deserves a fair treatment...what if she didn't tell u.....cum 2 tink ☀̤̣̈̇f it,how many guys can tell a lady dat he has low sperm count

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by MaziOmenuko: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
jmoore:
Are you the one that deflowered every girl above 20 years? smh

Nope. But you already know me and my stance on cosmetic virginity. Once again, goodluck with your search.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
idnoble135:
Not necessarily. Some couples have children and still break up. Children are not a seal of marriage but a blessing to the marriage. Real fulfilment will come from enjoying your marriage and your partner in particular.
The only bone of contention I have is that I dont understand why barren couples run helter scelter looking for kids. I still something is missing if a marriage is not blessed with children.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by jmoore(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Nope. But you already know me and my stance on cosmetic virginity. Once again, goodluck with your search.

Your goodluck is badluck, I don't need it.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by MaziOmenuko: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
idnoble135:

ThankGod Edeh: Thank you 4 asking. I was about asking the same question.

Do I have to teach you what sarcasm is? Stop displaying your ignorance in a public forum.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by MaziOmenuko: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
jmoore:

Your goodluck is badluck, I don't need it.

Then you're going to be a bachelor for a very-very long time
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: The only bone of contention I have is that I dont understand why barren couples run helter scelter looking for kids. I still something is missing if a marriage is not blessed with children.
Inheritance purpose and continuation of the family name. That's the only two that readily comes to mind.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by 190: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
4 abortions na wa oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Life Is In Danger / SHOCKING PHOTOS & VIDEO: Women Caught In Hotel Cheating On Their Husband / What Turns U Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.