Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital (17719 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos / PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by agbameta: 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
theshadyexpress:
[s]I just love the way GEJ makes his haterz burn in their hatred and allow jealousy eat up their skull that they find it hard to think,talk or act sensibly.....just a matter of time before it kills them.
miserable bunch of junk headed do of us
GEJ carry go joor till at least 2019 and by then this haterz will be in no doubt of whom their superior is[/s]

Yes, I'm hating on the clueless dullard because he's a freeking ogogoro master?...You clowns and your dumb utterances sha.....lmao

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by theshadyexpress(m): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

Yes, I'm hating on the clueless dullard because he's a freeking ogogoro master?...You clowns and your dumb utterances sha.....lmao
comments of a compound fool and a worthless soul

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by agbameta: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
theshadyexpress:
I'm a compound fool and a worthless soul

Fixed...

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

He knows our problem alright....lmao

Like saying corruption is not our problem and it's only our perception and figment of our imagination?

Like appointing crooks and people under EFCC investigation to high level government possitions as if the same crooks are the only worthy Nigerians to run the country?

Like spending taxpayers money to go merriment and drunk in in London?

Where do I start and stop from sef?

bros your stupidity is quite amazing!! you think that is how Fashola will become President? kep on dreaming an ethnic jingoist like Fashola who deported fellow Nigerians will never smell that seat.The deportaion scandal will haunt him for the rest of his political life

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by agbameta: 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
chukwudi44:

[s]bros your stupidity is quite amazing!! you think that is how Fashola will become President? kep on dreaming an ethnic jingoist like Fashola who deported fellow Nigerians will never smell that seat.The deportaion scandal will haunt him for the rest of his political life[/s]

Must you people bore me with your village cries and sorry stories?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by theshadyexpress(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

Must you people bore me with your village cries and sorry stories?
dry joke ,oya try another one
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Akiika: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
We get it that GEJ is an Ijaw man with his Ijaw outfits....but, can he wear something more professional? not necessarily suit!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by musiwa112: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
i will drive more investment because nearly 1 billion people around the world know my name
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Emkay2(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
He looks Healthy and I must confess.. Great speech, Mr president.

who tell u say im write am by himself...someone else put dat speech 2geda for him.....Left to me, he has no idea of what to say in dat conference without dat prepared speech. We have bunch of very dull leaders here in naija never mindful of what goes on around them except to loot d treasury
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by emmaelectelect(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
yunglykmine: ThankGod for you Mr. President.

Thank God for you My President
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by cyril10(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
This Agbayameta behaves like the SW rascal he is, very pathetic disrespectful biased soul, shame on you.
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Demdem(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1429170_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

We are looking at the same woman in both pictures with Fashola and Oponuchukwu Jonathan abdul el retardeen.

Picture 1. Fashola :: The woman look on glowingly with keen interest and admiration.

Picture 2. The same woman looked bored and uninterested in whatever the dullard was talking about and even at his presence next to her....

lmao

So on point. Jonathan radiates daftness
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by IYANGBALI: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
iterator25: The ogogoro has been successfully flushed
gbam
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Akiika: We get it that GEJ is an Ijaw man with his Ijaw outfits....but, can he wear something more professional? not necessarily suit!
true talk,that cloth always make him look dull
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
I thought Sahara Lieporters claimed Uduaghan refused to attend for fear of being picked up by London metropolitan police in relation to Ibori's loot.
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Demdem:

So on point. Jonathan radiates daftness

Sorry o, na so e pain u reach? Frm here I can see ur veins bulging frm ur forehead nb ur temperature like hellfire. I see stroke looming.....

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote
author=cyril10]This Agbayameta behaves like the SW rascal he is, very
pathetic disrespectful biased soul, shame on you.[/quote]

I can see agbayamental looking for rat food....to end his misery once nd for all.
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by klax(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Honestly now I realized so many people here are just some bunch of animals and useless human because why all these insult on Gej for goodness sake? Why do everyone in the world tagged us as the most abusive people in the world and everyday we display that chieftancy title as if nothing is in some of my people skull. Guys remember never you think you are abusing GEJ trust me you are simply abusing yourselves because the outside world would not single out Gej alone to bear the abuse but every person that bear the tagged "NIGERIAN". So many are so daft in their silky empty skull to know that the entire world has known that NL is the best place to see the weakness of Nigerians as "Lord Abuser" can you guys go and find job to do for God sake sorry iam not talking to all but to those goats here in NL.

Gej drank Ogogoro or whatever does not amount to all these insults this is absolutely babaric the entire world are laughing at us as "master abuser" "chief insulters" what a hell is all these nonsense guys To be frank this NL should be seriously censor because some frustrated mad cows are here ranting blablabla and thinking they are talking. Either you insult him or not he is the president and I have no reason to hate him this much he is human like me and like everyone for goodness sake. Why this so much hatred just because he is from a particular region or what I am not PDP or or GEJ advocate but i am so ashame when foreign friends comes in here and say lots of thing about us due to some silly idiots talking nonsense here. I read so many thing in this thread that really pissed me off completely what a hell is going on here? The rest of the world are not enjoying it rather calling us names and laugh at us so abusing Gej is never a fun as some dogs thinks its rather you that is abusing yourself making yourself nobody in the face of the outside world.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Kumalayer(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
Gej was sick or drank ogogoro whichever he was treated in London but a golden eaglet player had an accident on his way to camp in february but left to die in a Nigeria hospital, nobody seems to care about it,bunch of useless people from d president to d minister of sport to all the goats that are in N.F.F,may u all feel the kind of pain the boy felt before you all die like fowls.
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by agbameta: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
IYA NGBALI: true talk,that cloth always make him look dull

They call it Halloween abi undertaker costume..
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by debbleopto: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
agbameta:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1429001_london_jpge3ffad0ecf8313440f121b34089b5e11

Fashola with the same people weeks ago and it was a fine and victorious affair instead of the ogogoro drunkard disgracing Nigeria...

lmao...

See the heart warming greetings given to fashola compared with the other employee at ask rock. The white naturally love creative and intelligent people.
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by debbleopto: 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

I can see agbayamental looking for rat food....to end his misery once nd for all.

It shows of what stuff you (all Jonathan defenders) and Jonathan are made of. Instead to offer good and logical reasons to disagree, you instead be abusing and abusing. Well empty drums always makes the most annoying noise.
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by debbleopto: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

I can see agbameta looking for rat food....to get rid of all the creek rodents once nd for all.
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by callmenow: 1:02am On Nov 23, 2013
I was at the aforesaid meeting of investors. GEJ was glowing. Very presidential.The setting is of course Park Lane Hilton. The speech was pitched right and the delivery was effortless and businesslike. I suspect GEJ has copied the G8 leaders by assembling erudite speech writers. Dr. Reuben Abati in his black suit was moving around suspiciously. GEJ left the venue around lunch. He missed the meeting with diaspora at 4pm later on. The ministers addressed the assembled throng presided by Dr. Abati. There was an incident worth mentioning here. I saw Dr Abati speaking with two guys who were wearing cords and 'unpressed' shirts and cuffed shoes. After a while I enquired who these two oddballs were. They claimed to be Sahara reporters. Thereupon, Dr. Abati informed them that he has issued a press release, which seemed to surprise them. The Nigeria High Commission who organised this event has not done the country proud. It seems to me that food and drinks were not flowing. No wine or beer. The food was execrable to say the least. All the ministers were on top form. Why are Otedola and others who have been owing banks with non performing loans always following GEJ around the world. They evade tax payments, etc, definitely not good role models for the young or investors.
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

Sorry o, na so e pain u reach? Frm here I can see ur veins bulging frm ur forehead nb ur temperature like hellfire. I see stroke looming.....

Liar. Prove ur lies cheesy wink cheesy
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2013
simdam500:

Comparing GEJ's pix to Mr. Fash.... d gov. look very much like a President.... while d Pres. looks............ smh

all the same get more well GEJ

Hey! Let Agbameta be. He always begs for cheap attention, don't give it to him grin grin
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2013
I love Mr President but this Ijaw traditional attire just got to stop.

Can someone please tell Mr President that he looks all sucked up in it.

Put on a suit and look smart sir, this is the 21st century for cookies sake. undecided
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by okechukwu3: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
LONG live Mr President, May glory be to God you are well.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by nero69: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
iterator25: The ogogoro has been successfully flushged

Idiot!
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by nero69: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
theshadyexpress:
comments of a compound fool and a worthless soul

compound fool really!
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by nduchucks: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
I'd appreciate any information regarding the membership and composition of this Honorary International Investor Council (HIIC). When was is formed, who are its members, and what are some of their important investments.

So far, it appears to be a fly-by-night council without much (web)presence in the world stage. Are the usual suspects behind this 'faceless' council?
Re: President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 24, 2013
To all the idiots insulting the Nigerian President may Thunder fire all of una,
I won't blame you Bastards since u goats lack home training that your foolish slowpoke of a father could not give you, can any of your family members become a village leader? Let alone a Gov.
Devil punish una till una die, plus that stupid sahara reporters. May thunder strike u all there to the death.
BASTARD IDIOTIC FOOLS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo / The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again / Protest Rocks APC South-west Caucus Meeting In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.