Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Do Ladies Use Sex-starvation As A Means Of Purnishment To Their Partners??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Use Sex-starvation As A Means Of Purnishment To Their Partners??? (883 Views)

See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Use Sex-starvation As A Means Of Purnishment To Their Partners??? by Platinum007(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Its no longer a strange thing that almost in every relationship (especially marriage), the women use their **** as a bargaining chip or an instrument of coercion. This might sometimes work, but the truth of the matter is, if it happens to be a day that the man has encountered too much Libido-provoking asses (especially accessible ones) and his resistance level at that moment is low... ; Na you cause the outcome oooo
I know the female argument will be cant he control himself; Now ask yourself this, would he have done if he wasn't sex-deprived by you? To every action, there is surely a reaction. BE WISE! (Just saying) shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Use Sex-starvation As A Means Of Purnishment To Their Partners??? by mencade6: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
our ladies are stubborn goats that wont listen to advice, until time is against them. They always act as if Pu-ci is quantified and scientifically valued. If that is part of their crude thinking then;

[size=30pt](1) what is the unit of measurement of Va.gi.na?
(2) is Va.gi.na greater than P.e.nis?
(3) one Va.gi.na is equal to how many P.e.nis?
(4) is Va.gi.na the determining factor during sexual intercourse?
(5) is the Va.gi.na the only reactive agent during s.ex or is she a transferrer of utility to a second party (P.e.nis)?

Nonsense ladies!!![/size]
Re: Why Do Ladies Use Sex-starvation As A Means Of Purnishment To Their Partners??? by Sepp360(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
mencade6: our ladies are stubborn goats that wont listen to advice, until time is against them. They always act as if Pu-ci is quantified and scientifically valued. If that is part of their crude thinking then;

Nonsense ladies[/size]

I know the answer to the 3rd question!..

One V.a.g.i.n.a is equal to thousands of different sized and coloured P.e.n-i.s!.... *hehehehehe* i try shey?
Re: Why Do Ladies Use Sex-starvation As A Means Of Purnishment To Their Partners??? by mencade6: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sepp360: I know the answer to the 3rd question!..

One V.a.g.i.n.a is equal to thousands of different sized and coloured P.e.n-i.s!.... *hehehehehe* i try shey?
hahahaha...u na professor for this thing ooo.
Re: Why Do Ladies Use Sex-starvation As A Means Of Purnishment To Their Partners??? by Platinum007(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oga take it easy naaa. I believe there is a simple explanation/justification for this referred act. Lets hear them out and see.
mencade6: our ladies are stubborn goats that wont listen to advice, until time is against them. They always act as if Pu-ci is quantified and scientifically valued. If that is part of their crude thinking then;

(5) is the Va.gi.na the only reactive agent during s.ex or is she a transferrer of utility to a second party (P.e.nis)?

Re: Why Do Ladies Use Sex-starvation As A Means Of Purnishment To Their Partners??? by Dubemkelly(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2013

(1)Vagimetre
2)Its relative nd elastically proportional
3)Minimum of one pe.nis nd max of 4
4)Not as always,there r other means 2 ejaculate eg anal,oral/bj,wanking
5)It is not the only reactive agent, d bo.obs,cervix,hand,mouth,brain do react tho it remains d main target

(1) (Reply)

She Is 13 Years Younger Than I Am / Strange But True Facts About Men,women And Relationships. / Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.