Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma (26241 Views)

Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
na wa oh
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
This nevvs break m¥ heart, that's a bad vva¥ to get deflovvered. *sad*
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
well dayummmm. nackson is on the loose grin
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Chibest2000(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
OMG! wat a pity, anyway I dnt 2much blame dis rubbers sha, cos there's no virgin in Calabar, cos Calabar gurls usually lost their virginity @ d age of 8-9 so as dey were able 2 discover dis 1 everybody will lyk 2 break d record by dancing SKELEWU on her! Only GOD will console dis innocent girl!
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by chessguru1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Really really sad. @ op, was it an off campus hostel, or inside the campus?
This is one of the biggest risk girls used to face staying off campus in uniport those days.
Really sad. sad

Also, calabar is a very small town, with only one serious exit out. If police are serious, then it wouldn't be hard 2 get these boys. But sadly, they are only serious when a prominent persons daughter is involved
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummmm. nackson is on the loose grin
Bros would you think its funny if that young lady was your sister ? And you be preaching from the bible all the time, is this wat ur bible teaches you? That rape is some kind of funny game, smh

7 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by passionate88: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thunder go fire those guys. God nd devil go collabo punish dm for life. This thing just pain me nw. See innocent girl, pure girl na im dm go defile. Chai. Make dm carry her go pyschologist o. She fit dey traumatised till d extent of commiting suicide. O My GOD
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by lepasharon(f): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Is robbing them not enough ? undecided...SMH
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Princeadebayo1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmm...na wa oh
abeg who get nokia charger
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by BMZK: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
ifeanyi_ja: CALABAR- A Seventeen year old female student of the University of Calabar, name withheld, was raped to a state of coma by armed robbers who raided the hostel she and several  other colleagues are living on Tuesday night  in Calabar.

The robbers, according to a fair complexioned  male student who gave his name as Ngoli, attacked  the hostel located at Mount Zion Road/ Inyang Edem Street  at about 2am and raped all the female students and carted away all their  laptops and cell phones.

“They stared by firing warning shots into the air to warn us that they came for serious business and thereafter went fruom room to room battering everybody and raping the female students one after the other”.

He said the girl that went into coma was still a virgin that made all the robbers want to have a taste of her.

“The first one to pounce on her announced to the rest that she was still a virgin and that made everyone of them go after her and in the process she bled seriously yet they would not allow her go”.

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/robbers-raid-students-hostel-rape-female-student-coma/
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
femmyb: Bros would you think its funny if that young lady was your sister ? And you be preaching from the bible all the time, is this wat ur bible teaches you? That rape is some kind of funny game, smh
bros what happened to that woman is judgement. we are in judgement period

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

proverbs 1 vs 26 I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you <<< the lords reaction when calamity hits those who dont seek him for solace. so basically the lord will kick yo azz and then laugh at you
wink

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Deschil: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
Please no HIV for the poor girl, o Lord! What a traumatic experience! I hope it won't affect her relationship with men and all later.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
A young virgin introduced to sex via such decadent and indescribable cruelty. How would she recover from this? Would she ever? I doubt I would if I were in her position.

Again, this explains my merciless and justifiably extreme view about how violent criminals should be treated. People who perpetrate such atrocities should never be accorded the dignity reserved for human beings. They should NEVER be imprisoned, nor EVER forgiven, The only thing they deserve is death. . . .especially through instantaneous jungle justice, or at the very least, through execution at a later date. No argument to the contrary would make any sense to me whatsoever.

I imagine these things happen fairly often when robberies and other violent attacks occur; only few ever get reported. These animals are not humans, and they should never be treated like humans when caught.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: bros what happened to that woman is judgement. we are in judgement period

proverbs 1 vs 26 I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you <<< the lords reaction when calamity hits those who dont seek him for solace. so basically the lord will kick yo azz and then laugh at you
wink
Obadiah, sometimes you make me wonder. If this kind of thing hits very close to home (may God forbid) is this what you will say?

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: bros what happened to that woman is judgement. we are in judgement period

wink
I was kind of on the fence b4, but now you have really proven to me that you are a real nut job..
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
it is news like this that makes me wanna be a soldier so i can deal mercilessly with such idiots... how i wish i could be the one to capture the guys who did this... they would dearly regret having been born! i can only imagine the trauma those girls must have gone through....how vile can you be to rape someone into a COMA?? why are people so wicked??
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by candor4(f): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Y is it dat some guys can't control dat little tin between deir tiny legs.......OH God I can't even imagine dis.........
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by dancocity(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
God will punish them in all....
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by romityl: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
The qtn is wht is if de gurl is a studnt as reported wht was she stil doing in de hostel wen pple av trvld abrd for ova 4mnths nw sum r stil in the hostel doing wht for God sake.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by romityl: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
The qtn is if de gurl is a studnt as reported wht was she stil doing in de hostel wen pple av trvld abrd for ova 4mnths nw sum r stil in the hostel doing wht for God sake.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by sarutobie(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Obadiah, sometimes you make me wonder. If this kind of thing hits very close to home (may God forbid) is this what you will say?
Do not be decieved.that Obadiah guy is a perverter of the truth.pay him no heed.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by AreaFada2: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
I no blame the bastards, because in a better organised society, their DNA would be fed into the police system and bang at least one of them will be caught to confess others.

Then they can be humiliated and killed for their crime.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ishilove:
If it hits close to home yes i would say the same thing. i can emphatically tell you that members of my family will be nuked in ww3 because they are stiff necked and rebellious. just because you are born into a family does not mean you belong to that family. the spirit in all the members of your family existed in other families before they came through your family. the spirit in your spouses existed thousands of years before coming through your family. your allegiance should not be to family but to who is sincere in the lords ways. like the lord himself said, my family is all those who do the work not my maternal mother ( this he said when his mother was looking for him ) wink

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by jmoore(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2013

wink
Seun take a good look at your moderator, utter nonsense.
smh
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Udehpaschal1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
ASUU! ASUU!! ASUU!!! Why?. By d way, dont dey av security men in d hostels Abi dem run 4 deir life too
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
femmyb: I was kind of on the fence b4, but now you have really proven to me that you are a real nut job..

yes christ was also called a nut job. i am in good company. thanks for the compliments cheesy cheesy
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
sarutobie:
Do not be decieved.that Obadiah guy is a perverter of the truth.pay him no heed.
i pervert no truth sire sarutobie. the truth is controversial but it will set you free wink
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
jmoore:
Seun take a good look at your moderator.
smh
this got nothing to do with moderating. i am quoting the bible. i am sure seun is not against the bible. wink
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by kolidave: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Why evils. I hope she recovers in time both in health and the trauma she went tru. My mind tells me one of those rapists is on this thread reading all this, God punish una ooooo.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Plutarch:

Many of those girls and guys too no gree go home. Go to unilag and some other schools and see them. Den dey do parole angry. You can simply determine the background of students like that.

Blame the victim for the crime abi?

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Mekyno(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Plutarch:

Many of those girls and guys too no gree go home. Go to unilag and some other schools and see them. Den dey do parole angry. You can simply determine the background of students like that.
includin d said virgin? Haa, na wa u ooo
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
May the gods of my fore father crush your balls to powder, i mean all of you, you are cursed forever cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilag Releases 2018/2019 Admission Cut-off (pics) / The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) / Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.