Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma (26243 Views)

Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by hooper: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
HAA!!!!
IGBO AGAIN..

SEXKILLZ DON'T BAN ME....
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by caslord(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
To be candid, this country is in a jeopardize state. I just pray God intervene before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by colombiana: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
funky medina:

Your response is to blame the victim. So if they dont go home does it give anyone the right to do this' -answer me you useless people in that God forsaking ocuntry. I knew it will not take 5min before someone tries to blame the victims. Animals!
what's his trying to say is that if ur not farming or hunting stay away from the bush/forest so u don't become a prey.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Waspy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
The World is getting Colder. May God havd mercy.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by oluwashaddow(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
that criminal go get hatred for virgin gan ooo, bt I wonder wat dey told there parents dat will make dem stay in skul during a total n indefinite strike like dis.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Jesus.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Ruchidera(f): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
hooper: HAA!!!!
IGBO AGAIN..

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
and if they catch and sentence those robbers to death, same useless nigerians will still cry foul
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
poor lady. now how will she marry.

death penalty is the only answer. (at the hands of the victim)
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
kolawaxxy: They should be hung by their balls!
nice smiley sad
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by safarigirl(f): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wrong place at the wrong time, poor her. Anyone into armed robbery is usually not of sane mind during the operation. May she recover from the coma, and may she not resort to suicide to end depression. R@pe can be traumatic, she's going to need all the therapy (not from a pastor, but from a certified therapist/psychologist) she can get
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by immortaliceberg(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
stop posting nonsence. Are universities not on strike.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Smooyis(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mercy Lord!
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Prymestrr(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hehehehe... CAN U HELP WITH A DEMONSTRATION??grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by bastien: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
God na ur hand we dey.........!

Y some young guys dey bhv like dis?
4 what dey did,dey won't hv peace in there life

#sad
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by mitey(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
What is happening to our society??
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Heartless people..........wish those idiotic molesters meet gay robberz that would do the same to them........ Wah the eck
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Smooth51(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
blood of Jesus!!! Horrible news!!
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Smooth51(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
immortaliceberg: stop posting nonsence. Are universities not on strike.
if uve been to UNILAG u wont say that...
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by cocobabe(f): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
OMG...my heart goes out to the babe
All of you saying she has no reason being in school. Shove it up ur........haven't yall stayed in hostels b4. It could be her home or close towhere she does her it. The author never gave reason so don't help him angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
immortaliceberg: stop posting nonsence. Are universities not on strike.
not all, punk! angry
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
hooper: HAA!!!!
IGBO AGAIN..

where did you see any Igbo name in that post......

are you naturally stewpeed or just trying to be funny in your f00lish way

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by tonydim: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
armed robbers?? what did they rob? more like armed rapists
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by anselm791(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
The wicked will always be with us, we can't do anything about it but stay as far away from them as East from West. Anyone who's ever stayed in Calabar knows that the South is devil's zone and should either be strong spiritually or stay away altogether. Well the evil has been done, hope she gets well and those guys can't escape what's coming their way, repent or not, we must pay for crimes we commit on earth one way or another.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by IAMBREEZY: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
nawa o undecided
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by DMainMan: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
After u guys will say Shariah is not good. They all need to be stoned to death. That is the best judgement
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Damstarr(f): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
chidindufrank: Greedy bastards,see what they did to a virgin.I've not been opportuned to date a virgin in my life so far,I pray to meet one soon. NB: I'm not looking for a virgin wife o becox me I no be virgin
Lmfao!!! so u r not a virgin hmmmm BAD BOY.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Cestmoi1(f): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
I cringe at the slightest mention of r.a.pe.It's a bitter experience I wouldn't pray for myself and my enemy to go through.Poor girl! To think she was a virgin.God will so punish those bas.tards,nemesis will catch up with them.She was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.Hope she gets through the trauma.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by lafuria1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
funky medina: Nairalanders will approve of this , its probably them doing the rapping, the comments will start feeling sorry for the robbers.. ..bastards !
Chop knuckle, they will pretend it didn't happen.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by lawizle(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2013

Naaah....more like having a hammer slammed on dr balls
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by vislabraye(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
But why shud the rape ? What's the problem with robbers and raping ?

This is also the after effects of ASUU strike.
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
With database of all citizens criminals like this will be captured and jailed for attempted murder. this is too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) / ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call / My Journey Through Academics (bsc. Msc. Ph.d)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.