Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School (18150 Views)

Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Klinee: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
If i wan punish u i dnt punish too much becos am nt wicked, i will just ask him to drive okada on air for atleast 2 or 3 hour
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Pdizzle(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
So u re one of those foolish seniors. FGC no easy sha, but it made me.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Littlehooper: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
I AM FREE NOW. FREEDOM!!!! FREEDOM!!!!!
SEXKILLZ THE BAN DON EXPIRE OOOO..
I WON'T CHANGE, IF U LIKE BAN ME AGAIN...
MIDDLE FINGER

3 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by freecocoa(f): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Like for real? I see that as just being mean if you ask me.

I used to hate those seniors who behaved like you back then, I even still carry one for mind now sef, make she just pray say I no jam her again for this life cheesy.

I remember how I was always getting in one trouble or the other with seniors cos I always stood up to them, at a point I became untouchable,when I became a senior, I never punished anyone, I really hate seeing people mistreated.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by tinatona25: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
[/b[quote author=god_of_music 'Cultural and Game prefect']
thank your stars you didn't meet someone like my school mate wey dey bully the bullys . Seniors always feel ontop of the world this babe beat our senior for hostel omo na fiscal fight oo then snatch her boyfriend on top cheesy come see as senior dey cry oo anywaz we craze no be small for our set in ss1/ss2 our seniors calls we girls in the hostel winch but by the way i was the senior hostel prefect and my own as an hostel prefect i must be the last to commot from the hostel so as to supervise but omo dat day i forgot i no do ma home work and as a sharp gal i won go copy other ppls work cheesy so i dey hurry everybody dem no gree, some gree, some dey take me play, some dey take me sing na so i turnup carry hostle padluck dey lock ppl inside the hostel oo omo people dey comot out with their pants on cheesy those that are in where shouting those hu werent dress was outside na so our hostel mistress come after breaktime to ma class ask me watin happen i told her i waited and waited and waited and even pleade no one comot wink na so mistress said make i go give dem purnishment almost half ppl in the hostle omo i told them to go get cutlas come give them land measurement to begin cut i don forget say we go get the half term brake the following week come see as ajebo's dey cry as we vacate them don wait for me for outside hostel omo see beating for ma body na teacher save me from those monsters i call hostel mates angry but i show them the following term no be small grin iswearugod cheesy grin thats mine oya wats ur
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
DEY NO BORN DEM WELL MAKE DEM NO COLLECT MY WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY AMALA INCLUDING MY SUNDAY BREAD AND EGG ....I REP LASMOCOL IGBOGBO
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by moscobabs(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
as the health prefect of the school.I did seize slippers of anyone that wear it.then they used money to bail it.that was 15years ago sa.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Asked a junior student to fetch 15 buckets of water just because he refused to wake me up during lunch, after fetching the 15 buckets for me and my squad to bath we used them to flush the blocked toilet and asked him for another 15, next day this guy went home to report to his parents and the parent came to school and gave us 500 naira

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by TrustJ(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
@op.....punish fire...but u know say e get sch were junior dey beat s.p and prefect.....that was the ordeal we passed through
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by condralbede(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
And all dis happend in ur school without d authority doing anything to Uwell in my school den u can't just punish d junior students without any good reason.meanwhile for how many times will dey discuss this on NLabeg nairaland FP tire me dis days.abi d moderators don join ASSU
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Monarchmindset(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
#teaminvisiblebully my junior student love me and I was even recognised as the most well behaved senior student @vetland in agege, and even when I changed to boarding school @IAHS in badagry those student still miss me. Though I dated most of e'm girls sha..
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by godwinony(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
i was 15 when i was made the S.P back in 2007-2008..though i was big for my age, i didn't exercise my power..na my DSP do the damaging for me.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by fabulousdame(f): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
god_of_music: I ordered a male student who corrected one of my drawings on the board to move a car i drew on that same board to another board with his hands: The guy insulted me indirectly by correcting my drawings on the board! angry
I was so just pissed that i drew a small car and asked him to move the car to the other side of the board in 5 minutes grin grin
The guy was so confused and frustrated mhen, i later flogged him 4 and left the class. grin

I gave a junior student 20 naira and asked him to go buy me coke,Meat-pie and bring back my 50 Naira change: It was a hot and sunny day, our class was also kinda boring so we just wanted to have fun.
We caught this junior boy outside the class when lectures was on, so we gave him the 20 Naira and asked him to guy buy the above i mentioned grin
The kid started crying grin grin grin grin

#TeamGOM

lolz...funny enof..i did dese things too
i once punished a junior student for smiling too much..
i once sent a jj to a non existing hostel to look for senior guguru en she spent hours looking for senior guguru, others students dint tell her d truth becos dey knew d grill
i flogged her for not bringing d gari en groundnut i asked her to collect from senior guguru.. u shud ve seen her face, it was hilarious.

i once seized a junior girl's key for d whole day for interupting my sleep
gringrin
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by maafen: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
ℓ asked a junior student †☹ shave tђε̲̣̣̣̥ hair in my private parts ãпԃ groin area
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by kstyle2(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wasnt rily a wicked dude....but i can remember 1 senior dat gav me a dirty slap 4 tlkin 2 his chick...God knws i literally saw stars...he's name wz toma....i heard he's a naval officer na....i used 2 catch lil fun wit dem SS 2 and SS 1 shawties....som were damn hot sha....esp afoke wit her sexy tities dat stood form lyk vidic in d good old dayz as man utd's ruthless defender....may God 4giv me 4 my many wrongs....also 1 dude who lykd p.orn lyk micheal jackson's luv 4 catholic alta boiz...i go tel am say d mojo film na 350 naira meanwhile na 200....i job d dude....na so i dey buy mojo giv d gu dey collect free cash
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by tinatona25: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
@god_of_music

thank your stars you didn't meet someone like my school mate wey dey bully the bullys . Seniors always feel ontop of the world this babe beat our senior for hostel omo na fiscal fight oo then snatch her boyfriend on top cheesy come see as senior dey cry oo anywaz we craze no be small for our set in ss1/ss2 our seniors calls we girls in the hostel winch but by the way i was the senior hostel prefect and my own as an hostel prefect i must be the last to commot from the hostel so as to supervise but omo dat day i forgot i no do ma home work and as a sharp gal i won go copy other ppls work cheesy so i dey hurry everybody dem no gree, some gree, some dey take me play, some dey take me sing na so i turn-up carry hostle padluck dey lock ppl inside the hostel oo omo people dey comot out with their pants on cheesy those that are in where shouting those hu weren't dress was outside na so our hostel mistress come after break time to ma class ask me watin happen i told her i waited and waited and waited and even pleaded no one comot wink na so mistress said make i go give dem punishment almost half ppl in the hostel omo i told them to go get cutlass come give them land measurement to begin cut i don forget say we go get the half term brake the following week come see as ajebo's dey cry as we vacate them don wait for me for outside hostel omo see beating for ma body na teacher save me from those monsters i call hostel mates angry but i show them the following term no be small grin iswearugod cheesy grin thats mine oya wats urs plus yesssssssssssssssssssssss i know how to quote now

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by adonisgold: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
I find this thread repulsive. I actually detest bullies, I had a lot of brushes with them. I never beat a junior , its just not in me. Imagine someone saying he punished a junior by making him shave his pubic hair! God help us! OP, go hang ur head in shame. You beat someone because he looked at you? I bet u still have those evil traits and it will haunt u someday. Psycothic coward.
BTW, I neva tot i would ask this someday, " who put dis rubbish on frontpage!!!"

3 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by alfredo4u(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
I flogged an SS1 student just because he was smoking GArri in his class.

One shouted end time tins, I used koboko to trash his yansh
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by adonisgold: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
The topic sounds,so stupid too, irrelevant punishment, am sure the poor kids bottom did not think it was irrelevant
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Aizebioje(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
lawizle: Ds reminds me of a wicked senior student who was chased about by juniors when he came back for his waec result...men I give am hot slap sef...we dey treat seniors dem fuckup sotey dem dey send dem mama come collect result.. angry
UDSS
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by jjk24(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Well personally my high school life was kinda borin and nw dah I tink about it !! Hmm it was actually rili borin damn no cul stories lyk all of ya!!..
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by daclint(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
i gave a junior student 10 naira to buy coke and moi moi for me. He did that but i kinda regret it
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by urchman101(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Well secondary school was secondary school i attended one of the navy secondary schools nd i can remember doing the following to my juniors:
1) soaking the guy in the gutter nd covering him with d slabs all tru d nyt for misplacing my school bag.
2) poured water on the floor and asked two juniors (siblings one was in jss3 nd the other in ss1) to stand on the wet floor nd hold on to a bunk den tapped live naked wire on the bunk to shock dem cuz dey lied.
3) slapped d senior prefect then (he was in ss2 nd i was in ss3) i front of his juniors cuz dey just handed over to him, so he was feeling too big to answer me.

Well such is life.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by tinatona25: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
@ AKUNWATA1: 7:56pm
DEY NO BORN DEM WELL MAKE DEM NO COLLECT MY WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY AMALA INCLUDING MY SUNDAY BREAD AND EGG ....I REP LASMOCOL IGBOGBO
O boy shocked you don chop piss tire ooo aii in english they call it wee wee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Deschil: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
Psychopath and Sociopath!
god_of_music: I just did a flashback on my secondary school days when i was a senior with an official post. I was the 'Cultural and Game prefect' then. . .
It was fun being a senior mheen! grin
And i was a really cunny and controversial one. cheesy

My punishments at times were irrelevant but the juniors couldn't do anything about it tongue

These are some of them:
>>>
I flogged a junior because he looked at me two times: The kid was just passing by and 'naturally' he just looked at the direction i was sitting, and then looked again. I called him and asked him why he was looking at me with bad eyes? grin And he was like: No o! Senior i'm not looking at you like that oo shocked
I asked him to go buy a cain in the school shop for me. . He came back with the cain and i asked him to put his hands on the wall, he did...then i trashed him 7 times grin grin
The guy cried to the class grin grin grin

I punished a student because he was taller than me: I entered into the JSS3 class and i noticed this boy who was way taller than me, i thought it was an insult so i asked him to come out of the class. He came out, and i slapped him before i trashed him mercileslly grin grin tongue

I punished a student because he was wearing the same shoes like mine: This one pissed me off! angry The guy was just in JSS1 and he wore the same shoe with me! I ceased the shoes and asked him to pick all the stones in a particular area under the hot sun tongue tongue

I punished a female student cause her voice was finer than mine: In the school choir, i was the director and she was just a member. She was in SS1 tho. . . She was given the solo in a song we were to present in the state capital, and i was actually given that role but her voice was just so fine angry
Since that day i ask her to stand ontop her locker whenever i'm in the class. grin

More coming. . . .

Say yours!! cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Aizebioje(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Bullying is always fun to and for the bullies. They have no idea the amount of physical,emotional and psychological trauma they cause! I've been bullied... I've bullied! Neither is fun trust me. When you look back and reflect, you'd hate yourself especially if you have a conscience!
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by santity100: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
Bullying junior students is not funny at all ..

It shows wickedness and cruelty..

I went to a boarding school too and most seniors were wicked, I promised to be wicked too so that I an revenge. But I got to ss 3 I no get the mind to dey wicked people sha ...

If you were a wicked senior, it shows the kind of person you were then and now (sociopaht and psychopath)..

Making other people go through pain... Imagine punishing a jss 1 student (10 year old pikin) .. I still dey find some seniors sha ..lol

2 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by zubimete(f): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
iI ordered some of the beautiful block headed girls to come and conduct the assembly.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by annawhite(f): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Well I was a bully in school and wasn't lucky to remain in the same school for a whole session
I was always getting expelled from one school to another.......if I wasn't getting into a fight with a senior student ,I would lead a gang of nonentities* to another school to start trouble.
Moving from one school to another,I got bored and change my ways (at least that was what I tot)so I played cool until a new boy was admitted to my class and from every indication I knew he was in love with me and I was so excited that ill finally get to be someone girlfriend since all d boys wouldn't want to have anything to do with me.
My excitement was short-lived cos some girl from my former school snitched*on me and told him how I once held a guy by the blokos until he passed out(I'm now a changed person) and the guy ditched me. Mehn I couldn't handle it",the first n only boyfriend I ever had in secondary school,I didn't take it lightly .....we got into a fight,out of fury I bit off her lower lip, I regret ever maiming a fellow girl cos of a boy

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by olupentane(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
lawizle: Ds reminds me of a wicked senior student who was chased about by juniors when he came back for his waec result...men I give am hot slap sef...we dey treat seniors dem fuckup sotey dem dey send dem mama come collect result.. angry
is your school Fstc Ilesa.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by adonisgold: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
annawhite: Well I was a bully in school and wasn't lucky to remain in the same school for a whole session
I was always getting expelled from one school to another.......if I wasn't getting into a fight with a senior student ,I would lead a gang of nonentities* to another school to start trouble.
Moving from one school to another,I got bored and change my ways (at least that was what I tot)so I played cool until a new boy was admitted to my class and from every indication I knew he was in love with me and I was so excited that ill finally get to be someone girlfriend since all d boys wouldn't want to have anything to do with me.
My excitement was short-lived cos some girl from my former school snitched*on me and told him how I once held a guy by the blokos until he passed out(I'm now a changed person) and the guy ditched me. Mehn I couldn't handle it",the first n only boyfriend I ever had in secondary school,I didn't take it lightly .....we got into a fight,out of fury I bit off her lower lip, I regret ever maiming a fellow girl cos of a boy

you bit off someones lip!?!!!?! Jesu kristi! Osanobua!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You / Oluwademilade Odumuboni Beats 782,852 Others To Win Toyota Global Contest / ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.