Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School (18149 Views)

Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Sike(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dannylux: Now tell me how you go make heaven? undecided
For where?! Them no go make am surely. Na wickedness be that now. Abi na only them go first be senior? Argghhh! :|
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by mspee(f): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Couldn't punish anybody because they're bigger/older than me embarassed
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by IykeChukz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmmm mine was
Draw a Motor and drive
Buy grandnut#10
Buy purewater#10
Moimoi#20
Mpataka #10 them bring change of #50 having given him #20 for the whole stuffs...
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Chinwem(f): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Seun Osewa.......call your moderators to order ang get this crap out of front page!!!!!

What is rule number 3 supposed to do then??

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Exponental(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lol....Like 45mins ago, dad mentioned he was punished by a teacher then, to look @ d sun continously.
I beat a boy then (as a prefect elect) cos he snubbed me on entering d class. Even me self, I fear fear after beating him.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Chinwem(f): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
And this is posted under 'Education'??!?!?!

Nigeria is completely finished! I give up!

2 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
engineerd: YOU EXHIBIT ALL THE TRAITS OF A PSYCHOPATH!!!

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Sagytarius(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by houstonia(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

- Ok these are a few I can remember.

I once got into a fight because another guy told me that this particular guy insulted my mother. the same guy went and told the other guy that I insulted his mother.

I then get up from my seat and ask the dude if he insulted my mother. He insults me with some vulgarities.

I get angry and pick up a fight with him.

After I beat him up (he was bleeding on the chest) , it turns out that he didnt insult my mother.

I then beat up the other guy as well for good measure.

-There was this one time when this boy from another group tried to bully me. I was new to the school.

He pushed me on the chest. I then caught his neck and threw him on the tables. we were then involved in choking each other until our mates separated us. SInce then weve been on good terms.

- Once this fellow insulted me for being a Pagan and for having marks on my face. I beat the hell out of the guy. I then went to the headmaster and complained that the guy beat me up.

The guy was in trouble after that.

-There was this time when the teacher appointed me to monitor the class. she gave me a stick to control them. I thrashed many people for simple offences. these were people i disliked. they couldn't retaliate because they would be in trouble and i had the stick as well.

After that I made a few enemies.

this was about the only time i cam close to bullying.

there are many other instances, but these stand out very fresh in my mind.

This would make a good storyline for Telemundo grin
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Idrismusty97(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
oyb: i have always thought of the senior years in secondary school as a window into the soul of the average Nigerian in a position of power

the gross abuses and chancing of juniors are the same things you see senators, governors local govt chairmen doing to regular citizens
*cough* yerima *clear throat* grin
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Anniettieufia(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
And so,
It sounds sweet as your fingers are typing them,

but what did you gain in those IRRELEVANT punishment as you call it?,

2 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
I was the s.p but because i don't have time to punish student of get involved in other school activities the students always teased me, one day i told a boy who was measuring my height behind my back to come and kneel down inside my class. . . . Mehn come see as my classmates beat this boy ehn, i come dey pity am sef, That's the only time i punished someone.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by TheLastNazgul(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Psychedelia:
Told him to "Sing me the Lithuanian national anthem, in sync with Beethoven's 9th Symphony".
Dude!!! Sheer cruelty with two shots of humour.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by adonismuller(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
i never punished any student, except my own classmate because he went to flog(intimidate) junior students.....and no one asked him to
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by houstonia(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
[size=50pt]rubbish topic no woder chiwem is all mad[/size]
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by vicoloni(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
I ordered one chap to lie down under my bunk for refusing to fetch me some water and simply forgot he was there for close to an hour. I felt sorry for him and we later became pals.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
GOM congrats on ur FP again o. Buh y is der scarcity ov gals on dis thread abi dem no punish der junior nani??

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
i asked a junior to fill my bucket with water and I gave him a basket to fetch the water from the tap near the reservoir.. I just lay back in my room with my bucket while I gave him a basket to fetch the water and come and pour into my bucket.. the guy fetched from morning till night but the bucket did not still full up.. meeen, i was actually suspended for 2 weeks over it. When juniors heard my name! senior B! they trembled but i had my own share from seniors when i was a junior sha.. i remeber hang on the bed punishment and i made alot of juniors fan me to sleep grin grin while they stood.

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by sarzwizard(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Psychedelia: I enjoyed ordering Ebube to sing me the Lithuanian national anthem while delivering some thunderous whips of the belt to his stuupiid asss for getting it wrong.
Foolish boy wey no sabi respect im elders because dem been dey follow am wear shorts during JSS classes.

For my secondary school time, all JS students dey wear shorts, while all SS students dey wear trousers. So, because of that, the JSS2 baggar dey insult me wey dey JSS3 anyhow, shebi? Because I been get small pikin face, dey tuck in properly, na im the airhead dey insult me anyhow, thinking say na JSS1 boy im dey hala?

Anyway, before my Junior WAEC, na im I jot down the names of all those junior boys and JSS2 baggars wey dey piss me off, say for next year dem go hear nwii for my hand.

As soon as dem don paste my name for the list of SS1 guys, na im I get "straight down to business". And my first victim na dat mumu Ebube guy wey dey wear "slip-on" (palms) dey come school instead of the school-approved shoes.
Soon as he saw me bouncing into his class like Sylvester Stallone in Rocky 2, mothafucka knew the gig was up.
And before he could even get up with that shhitt-eating grin of his to say "nwannem oma, na you be dis?" I don burn am korret slap.
Told him to "Sing me the Lithuanian national anthem, in sync with Beethoven's 9th Symphony".
"I si gini?" was his reply. Na im I burn am the second slap.

Earned quite a reputation that had those JSS3 punks jumping windows as soon as I got to their classes. Small children wey wan take me do nonsense before. Ndi ara.
guy u 2 much buh i been break person head cus e no fit reside biafra anthem when i been the school 4 kaduna.....i collect tight and offering frm junior students when we the do general labour....+++oya bend ur knees and touch ur toe#TEAM NEYMAR JR
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by philfearon(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
I opened a food office on the whole juniors in my eating Table for starving me
O boy,the Ss3 students has just finished WAEC and went home to relax and come back for NECO{My school is a boarding one,boys only},and as is customary na,We the Ss2 boys took over school...
O boy,just a week after school don become our,na so i enter refectory that night as A Big na,cuz i have emphatically told the table members that whenever i wasnt around that my food should be kept on the general Pot and that one person should bring it to my hostel incase i didnt come!
O boy! Na so i enter refectory o,e come be say dem don finish food o,them no remain my big share for me o,and the food sharer that day come dey tell me say table members tell am say i travel!! I wan mad! Hunger just dey hold me die that night,na so i use vex draw my belt comot for my Trouser dey whip them randomly....They were lucky anyway,cuz my two other classmates for the table come calm me down....
At that moment,i told them that from that day,{should be a friday} to the next friday{thats one week},that i will alwaz be coming to their hostel to take provisions....Funny thing is,they willingly obliged...Truth is,i was a quiet senior and so everyone was surprised as to my outburst.....
After 2days of making do their promise,i stopped...I mean,on my own i had enough,and i wasnt even the one enjoying the spoils,my classmates were!!
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by IamDebola: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by sarzwizard(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
[b][/b]guy u 2 much buh i
been break person
head cus e no fit
reside biafra
anthem when i
been the school 4
kaduna.....i collect
tight and offering
frm junior students
when we the do
general labour....++
+oya bend ur knees
and touch ur
toes and i slap one girl 4 not replying my love letter...i follow beat on idiot 4 scoring wining goal against my class in the principal cup final#TEAM NEYMAR
JR
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by wiilly02(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
I wonder the kind of school u guys went 2....in my schl where i was the sp the highest punishment i could give a student was pickin round d school....i rememba d case of d sp b4 me...he slappd a guy in my class,d next day he was dropped!!
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Ninilowo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
god_of_music: I just did a flashback on my secondary school days when i was a senior with an official post. I was the 'Cultural and Game prefect' then. . .
It was fun being a senior mheen! grin
And i was a really cunny and controversial one. cheesy

My punishments at times were irrelevant but the juniors couldn't do anything about it tongue

These are some of them:
>>>
I flogged a junior because he looked at me two times: The kid was just passing by and 'naturally' he just looked at the direction i was sitting, and then looked again. I called him and asked him why he was looking at me with bad eyes? grin And he was like: No o! Senior i'm not looking at you like that oo shocked
I asked him to go buy a cain in the school shop for me. . He came back with the cain and i asked him to put his hands on the wall, he did...then i trashed him 7 times grin grin
The guy cried to the class grin grin grin

I punished a student because he was taller than me: I entered into the JSS3 class and i noticed this boy who was way taller than me, i thought it was an insult so i asked him to come out of the class. He came out, and i slapped him before i trashed him mercileslly grin grin tongue

I punished a student because he was wearing the same shoes like mine: This one pissed me off! angry The guy was just in JSS1 and he wore the same shoe with me! I ceased the shoes and asked him to pick all the stones in a particular area under the hot sun tongue tongue

I punished a female student cause her voice was finer than mine: In the school choir, i was the director and she was just a member. She was in SS1 tho. . . She was given the solo in a song we were to present in the state capital, and i was actually given that role but her voice was just so fine angry
Since that day i ask her to stand ontop her locker whenever i'm in the class. grin

More coming. . . .

Say yours!! cheesy

#TeamGOM
...and where has all these taken you to?

2 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
all my punishments are justified.. For those of you that your punishments weren't justified then you are what? you are wicked
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by rapmike(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
I rarely punishd any1,bt i rememba des dumb punishments

1. Gathering 20 buckets and asking a junior boy 2 fetch them within 10 mins(boarding skul)

2. Telling 2 junior stdnts 2 be slapping themselves, if they do shabbily u show them the way by delivering hot slaps.

3. Giving a stdnt 10 naira and tell him 2 buy 2 pure water and an egg roll (60 naira goodies) and then bring 10 naira change (koret wayo)
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by eme1n(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ur a fecking Saddist..

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
sammycarz: I remembered askin one jss 1 student to go n collect a book frm a friend of mine ,tittle MY JOURNEY WILL NEVER END by john walker....the book neva existed.the poor guy waka tired frm one hotel to anoda. cheesy

grin grin....YOU BAD
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by henchamb(m): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Op despite your wickedness. I like ur grammar unlike wat my brother wrote up here.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by olahandsome(m): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
i was the shortest in my class with baby face. Once a huge junior insulted me and almost beat me up. I escaped and went to call my huge friends. He crawled on his knees and was seriously thrashed my me and my friends. Since then, the guy and his friends were afraid of me sometimes calling me "small but mighty".
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Ninilowo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Praise The Lord. I single handedly eradicated all MADNESS called punishment in a sch of more than 900 students whene I git to SS3 courtesy of my ability to flow grammatically. With this singular act I was later installed as the president of old studentz association even ahead of our seniors after almost 30 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by SpicyMimi(f): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
hiroz: c plenty psycopaths and narcissist.why i go dey punish juniors when i no even like to go school then.
LOOL THIS GOT ME LAUGHN...THE PART YOU MENTIONED U DNT REALLY LIKE GOING TO SKOOL...I CAN IMAGINE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2012/2013 / Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You / Oluwademilade Odumuboni Beats 782,852 Others To Win Toyota Global Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.