Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School (18136 Views)

Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by fabulousdame(f): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2013
y is everyone complaining? if u went to a boarding skul(a real one) u wud understand dat it's really just d way it is, i did suffer too.. used my house wear to mop under a senior's bed( i had it on) basically moping it wit my body, lying in gutters, we dint ve names den..it was always 'school bag come here' 'white slippers'... hmmm it was an experience. wen it got to my turn, i was not wicked buh i had my own share of d fun
love boarding skuls
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2013
Phder:
Once a bully always a bully. I guess you're proud of yourself right now; that explains the motive behind this silly thread.

Guess what? People like you, end up working/serving those that you bullied. Mtchewww. god_of_bully
sharraaap jorhhh....guess u neva attennded a boardin school,most of dis punishment were d kind of wat goes round comes around....it most times never exceeds d school compound....most wicked seniors were always sobkkind at home....notin like once a bull y always a bully na wash!

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2013
Booty butt chic: sharraaap jorhhh....guess u neva attennded a boardin school,most of dis punishment were d kind of wat goes round comes around....it most times never exceeds d school compound....most wicked seniors were always sobkkind at home....notin like once a bull y always a bully na wash!

What goes around comes back around? That's like the greatest bull.sh..it I've ever heard. You derive pleasure in bullying others and you think it's normal?
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Phder:
Once a bully always a bully. I guess you're proud of yourself right now; that explains the motive behind this silly thread.

Guess what? People like you, end up working/serving those that you bullied. Mtchewww. god_of_bully
Why are you acting like a white kid
Don't you have life outside the school?
How can something that happened inside the walls of a school torment you life like this??
Lemme tell you. . .

My junior bro went to an Army school. He was bullied by the senior commanders like he was an Alien! He reported it to our parents, but my dad just gave him one advice: 'It's discipline, and the seniors are tryna tell you that the outside world wouldn't be so welcoming. . So you must learn to be dissapointed and defeated, then you can face the challenges in this wicked world'

I don't know why you think i'm a wicked guy, but truth is: i can't stand the sight of blood cry

I'm a cool guy brah

#TeamGOM grin
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
god_of_music: Why are you acting like a white kid
How can something that happened inside the walls of a school torment you life like this??
Lemme tell you. . .

My junior bro went to an Army school. He was bullied by the senior commanders like he was an Alien! He reported it to our parents, but my dad just gave him one advice: 'It's discipline, and the seniors are tryna tell you that the outside world wouldn't be so welcoming. . So you must learn to be dissapointed and defeated, then you can face the challenges in this wicked world'

I don't know why you think i'm a wicked guy, but truth is: i can't stand the sight of blood cry

I'm a cool guy brah

#TeamGOM grin
Am not a white kid (there is nothing wrong with being white anyway). I know the system in this part of the world is different and all that, and I can't convince you to believe that bully is a bad thing. As with your kid brother issue, I find it difficult to believe your dad would condone bullying, the least he could have done was register his displeasure at the parents, teachers club.

Peace bro.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
god_of_music: Why are you acting like a white kid
Lemme tell you. . .

I'm a cool guy brah

#TeamGOM grin
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
Phder:
Am not a white kid (there is nothing wrong with being white anyway). I know the system in this part of the world is different and all that, and I can't convince you to believe that bully is a bad thing. As with your kid brother issue, I find it difficult to believe your dad would condone bullying, the least he could have done was register his displeasure at the parents, teachers club.

Peace bro.
I understand, my dad is a Naval officer.

Peace

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by annawhite(f): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
adonisgold:
did u swallow d small piece?
i didnt;
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by annawhite(f): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
adonisgold:

I hope so, so d girl has no lower lip till today?!? What are \where u? A tigeress??
angry angry angry
Snaps my teeth at him ;Du want a piece of my cheesy
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by jaybee3(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
annawhite: angry angry angry
Snaps my teeth at him ;Du want a piece of my cheesy
Yes wink
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by annawhite(f): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
jay bee:
Yes wink
well I won't bite your bait.............trust me
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
annawhite: well I won't bite your bait.............trust me
Are you going to chew it then?
You must do justice to the bait na

Don't be a meanie
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Stephanie2020: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
I remembr wen dey newly giv mi d post of Special duty prefect...our properietor daughter dey wear long sleeve as junior student bt we wey b senior na short sleeve...so d day wey d gal plait her hair com school i dey on duty na so i rush go barb d hair wit scissor, i giv her beta style cheesy she com dey cry go meet her mama bt her mama no fit tok because na she giv d rules say no plaitin 4 junior...it ws fun sha because she com dey respect her self
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
Stephanie 2020: I remembr wen dey newly giv mi d post of Special duty prefect...our properietor daughter dey wear long sleeve as junior student bt we wey b senior na short sleeve...so d day wey d gal plait her hair com school i dey on duty na so i rush go barb d hair wit scissor, i giv her beta style cheesy she com dey cry go meet her mama bt her mama no fit tok because na she giv d rules say no plaitin 4 junior...it ws fun sha because she com dey respect her self

That's just sadism. Not much difference between prefects and prison guards.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by annawhite(f): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
jay bee:
Are you going to chew it then?
You must do justice to the bait na

Don't be a meanie
bring it on boo
*smiles *
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by urchman101(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Phder:

Peace bro.
Bros abeg calm down........... I attended one of the navy schools. I was bullied to the core and treated like an armed robber, in fact the saying then was ''treat him like a criminal'' nd if u read my previous post u will see wat i did nd i can tell u dose ones were minor compared to wat dey did to me. I was once soaked in the gutter on a visiting day because i wore the wrong uniform, in that gutter was where my parents met me. Before i was released d only tin my dad did was to laugh at me. Mehn i have graduated from the university nd d discipline is still there, i don't mess with my seniors as far as u can prove it to me.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by stunningjudy(f): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
I'll neva forgt 1 yeye senior dt ws my hostel prefect, d gal was worse dan osama bin laden, d babe flogged me on my sole with hanger tl d hanger broke n nw forced my classmates n I in her hostel to learn psalm 91. durin nyt prep odas wia readn n I ws busy cramming psalm 91!
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by stunningjudy(f): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Reminds me of 1 yeye senior dt ws my hostel prefect, d gal was worse dan osama bin laden, d babe flogged me on my sole with hanger tl d hanger broke n nw forced my classmates n I in her hostel to learn psalm 91. durin nyt prep odas wia readn n I ws busy cramming psalm 91!
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by fabulousdame(f): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
stunningjudy:
Reminds me of 1 yeye senior dt ws my hostel prefect, d gal was worse dan osama bin laden, d babe flogged me on my sole with hanger tl d hanger broke n nw forced my classmates n I in her hostel to learn psalm 91. durin nyt prep odas wia readn n I ws busy cramming psalm 91!
hahaha cant stop lafing... i understand, dey ring d bell for lights out before d one for prep over (seniors shaa) God help u if u re not in ur bed a min after prep,we always wore our night wears under our house wears..
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
urchman101:
Bros abeg calm down........... I attended one of the navy schools. I was bullied to the core and treated like an armed robber, in fact the saying then was ''treat him like a criminal'' nd if u read my previous post u will see wat i did nd i can tell u dose ones were minor compared to wat dey did to me. I was once soaked in the gutter on a visiting day because i wore the wrong uniform, in that gutter was where my parents met me. Before i was released d only tin my dad did was to laugh at me. Mehn i have graduated from the university nd d discipline is still there, i don't mess with my seniors as far as u can prove it to me.
Seems bullying is one of the primary focus of boarding school in Nigeria. I attended a boarding school during my first term SS1 (fresh off the boat, then), I had to leave the boarding school when it became unbearable; verbal bullying is more common in the said school, I was called names, stupid kids asking me stupid questions about where I was coming from, I wasn't allowed to join the social circle because they think am weak, too soft e.t.c. I was bullied by my classmates, because they think am smarter or the teacher gives special attention to my work. It's all stupidity if you ask me. I hope people would grow up and stop bullying, the idea of parents laughing off a issue such as yours is scary, my dad stood for me.

I don't believe you have to be bullied before you understand what the outside world entails, in fact bullying torn my world upside down. I hope this would change one day, and our kids, grand kids, great grand kids, would not see bullying as a norm but rather an abomination.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Afro-k:
sorry, wot's ur point?

dat ur a liar
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by edygistvilla(m): 4:27am On Nov 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]i was bad and dat i knw...the punishment dat i love was hanging on the bunk...very terrible
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Agrika: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Post deleted!
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by cheruv: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
All these crap bawt bullying is BS....as a student of FGCE then,I remember in form 2 when our hauskaap beat the living hell out of me one night kos of another guys mistake angry then later fix me chop wink but that no stop me from to curse em papa grin (the dad died after the guy wrote WAEC shaa)
Bullying is good cool kos without it some peeps would not know who their seniors are all though I don't support it.I wasn't much of a bully shaa kos mine was more on the persons psykhe cheesy
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by LadyH(f): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2013
I was such a shy geh. chai! plus I was so so young I dint even knw my right frm my left. I was jes a regular senior with a school prefect badge that dint matter to me. Jnrs respected me cos I respected my small sef wella. The ones that wanted to ef up, my frnds handled.

2 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by JBoss25(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2020
I just did a flashback on my secondary school days when i was a senior with an official post. I was the 'Cultural and Game prefect' then. . .
It was fun being a senior mheen! grin
And i was a really cunny and controversial one. cheesy

My punishments at times were irrelevant but the juniors couldn't do anything about it tongue

These are some of them:
>>>
I flogged a junior because he looked at me two times: The kid was just passing by and 'naturally' he just looked at the direction i was sitting, and then looked again. I called him and asked him why he was looking at me with bad eyes? grin And he was like: No o! Senior i'm not looking at you like that oo shocked
I asked him to go buy a cain in the school shop for me. . He came back with the cain and i asked him to put his hands on the wall, he did...then i trashed him 7 times grin grin
The guy cried to the class grin grin grin

I punished a student because he was taller than me: I entered into the JSS3 class and i noticed this boy who was way taller than me, i thought it was an insult so i asked him to come out of the class. He came out, and i slapped him before i trashed him mercileslly grin grin tongue

I punished a student because he was wearing the same shoes like mine: This one pissed me off! angry The guy was just in JSS1 and he wore the same shoe with me! I ceased the shoes and asked him to pick all the stones in a particular area under the hot sun tongue tongue

I punished a female student cause her voice was finer than mine: In the school choir, i was the director and she was just a member. She was in SS1 tho. . . She was given the solo in a song we were to present in the state capital, and i was actually given that role but her voice was just so fine angry
Since that day i ask her to stand ontop her locker whenever i'm in the class. grin

More coming. . . .

Say yours!! cheesy

#TeamGOM
so you beat somebody because he was taller than you? you're a bastard God will punish you grin
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by JBoss25(m): 8:21am On May 17, 2020
Carsonv:

Did you attend FGC Okigwe? Cos those days, we no dey carry returning senior play o. Everybody gets their fair share of knacking.

One particular senior carry d papa Mercedes 200(flat boot) thinking he'd breeze in and out. Story!

Some guys go collect post of gateman lock gate. Others pursue the car. Lolz...the whole school enter that car that day! See beating na.

The boy regret coming to school with the car...boy disfigure, car disfigure!
grin
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by wayisshut: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
tayoxx:
Fgc ibillo boys I hail una...I never c wicked set of humans like ibillo Boiz...chai junior suffer for my hand but the kind beating way I collect frm senior hand eh....I remember d day wey dem punish me...dem draw motto and car park wit chalk for wall..nai dem say make I push d motor enter the car park....kai dat night eh dem finish belt for my back...all my back peel...

Naso we see am for ibillo. i miss ibillo days. do you have any whatapp group for alumni? if you do just mention me. I would be glad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairalander Offers 10 Thousand Naira For Anyone Who Solves This Logical Riddle / Thread For 300 And Above Utme Scorers 2015 Aspirants / 53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.