Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? (217279 Views)

LAGOS Car Auctions (season 2) - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / LAGOS Car Auctions - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / Hire Purchase (Or Instalmental Payment) For Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=nfts0502][/quote]

Sir, I am the Customer Support representative, and I also know what I am talking about!! We help our clients to get the car of their dream with the best price! We negotiate prices upon their requests, and you can't even imagine, what discounts do they get finally!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nfts0502: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
omonla10: I don't believe that. I bought 2003 Honda Accord (EOD) myself through an auction agent here in lagos and I saved gained above 400k on it twice after selling them. I even chose d cars myself and everything cost 1.1m.
That is very posible..that deal is not always there all the time trust me right now i have about 4 cars in nigeria for sale but with the offer am getting is not good for me...
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
omonla10: I don't believe that. I bought 2003 Honda Accord (EOD) myself through an auction agent here in lagos and I saved gained above 400k on it twice after selling them. I even chose d cars myself and everything cost 1.1m.

It's better to buy by yourself, because dealers often tell us the highest prices! Try to start doing your business with North American and Canadian Auto Auction!! They have good conditions and you can even become their reseller in your country!

www.auctionexport.com
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
nfts0502:
That is very posible..that deal is not always there all the time trust me right now i have about 4 cars in nigeria for sale but with the offer am getting is not good for me...

Sir, if you have the cars for sale, we can also help you to sell them! You can post your advertisement for FREE on the most popular site - our partner in Africa smiley : http://www.carxus.com/

You will be happy to find many clients there. Trust me!

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nfts0502: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
Omonla, that is true that is a very good deal...but deals like that is 5 out 100.
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nfts0502: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Export1:

Sir, if you have the cars for sale, we can also help you to sell them! You can post your advertisement for FREE on the most popular site - our partner in Africa smiley : http://www.carxus.com/

You will be happy to find many clients there. Trust me!

Were is your business location?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
nfts0502: Omonla, that is true that is a very good deal...but deals like that is 5 out 100.

Sir, are you a dealer? Do you want to become an official reseller of Auction Export in your country?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
nfts0502:

Were is your business location?

Auction Exportâ„¢
4515 Chesswood Dr,
Unit: X, Toronto,
ON M3J2V6
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nairacountry(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Export1:

Sir, are you a dealer? Do you want to become an official reseller of Auction Export in your country?
I wouldn't mind to be here in Abuja, safe I meet required standard. Sent you a PM sir
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nfts0502: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Export1:

Sir,i am not fully into car business i deal with general good...
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nijaprince: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Export1, How much can you get me a Toyota Highlander 2003-2005, Full Option from AuctionExport?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
nairacountry:
I wouldn't mind to be here in Abuja, safe I meet required standard. Sent you a PM sir

Sir, in Africa we have our office in Ghana for now. In Nigeria we have only clearing agent for the moment. Let me know, if you are interested. I'll give you their contacts.
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by GentleFrank(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Great !
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nfts0502: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
nairacountry:

All you need is to look for is someone that have access to all this auctions in USA.... Whic i will be setting up my office in Nigeria in january then you can buy it yourself
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
nfts0502:

Sir, I am not fully into car business i deal with general good...

Sir, it is not necessary to be a dealer in order to start doing business with Auction Export. They do not require any licences or certificates, only copy of your ID after the successful purchase!

The registration is absolutely free: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register
(It can be approved within 24 hours)

They will help you to start doing a real car business! It is the most real automotive business you can trust!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by omonla10(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
nfts0502: Omonla, that is true that is a very good deal...but deals like that is 5 out 100.
to Me its 90 out of hundred. Cos u identify d car urself and he can even bid in ur presence. I just bought a 2006 accord for 3400$ and I know me total expenses from shipping to clearing can't be more than 1.3m. It's always a good deal. Ur money stays with you till u get a very good deal. So it's not by chance anymore and u can even afford to sell 100k-200k below market prices. That's how I sell dem fast

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
nijaprince: Export1, How much can you get me a Toyota Highlander 2003-2005, Full Option from AuctionExport?

It depends on a condition of the vehicle you are willing to purchase, Sir.
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nfts0502: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Export1:

Sir, it is not necessary to be a dealer in order to start doing business with Auction Export. They do not require any licences or certificates, only copy of your ID after the successful purchase!

The registration is absolutely free: https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register
(It can be approved within 24 hours)

They will help you to start doing a real car business! It is the most real automotive business you can trust![/i]

Sir,i have account with iaai,copart and menhiam auto actions....
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
GentleFrank: Great !

Yes, indeed! Great business starts herewink From small steps, from buying a cheap car, then another one, then 10 cars... then BANG! And you are a businessman! smiley
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
nfts0502:

All you need is to look for is someone that have access to all this auctions in USA.... Whic i will be setting up my office in Nigeria in january then you can buy it yourself

Sir, I invite you to start doing your business with Auction Export!
We have reasonable prices here and many satisfied clients.
If you are interested, just let me know, I'll send you the conditions.

P.S. You can read their feedbacks here: https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
nfts0502:

Sir,i have account with iaai,copart and menhiam auto actions....

That's OK! We can help you to buy from all of these major Auto Auctions as well and to NEGOTIATE the best price for you!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nfts0502: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
omonla10: to Me its 90 out of hundred. Cos u identify d car urself and he can even bid in ur presence. I just bought a 2006 accord for 3400$ and I know me total expenses from shipping to clearing can't be more than 1.3m. It's always a good deal. Ur money stays with you till u get a very good deal. So it's not by chance anymore and u can even afford to sell 100k-200k below market prices. That's how I sell dem fast

Good... right now i have a 2004 nissan xterra ,and toyota sienna ,the xterra cost me 1.2m to get it to lagos but now the are pricing it for 1.3m... what do you think about that?

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
omonla10: to Me its 90 out of hundred. Cos u identify d car urself and he can even bid in ur presence. I just bought a 2006 accord for 3400$ and I know me total expenses from shipping to clearing can't be more than 1.3m. It's always a good deal. Ur money stays with you till u get a very good deal. So it's not by chance anymore and u can even afford to sell 100k-200k below market prices. That's how I sell dem fast

Thank you for this post! Sir, are you interested in doing business with the reliable company where you can only grow like a car businessman?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
nfts0502:

Good... right now i have a 2004 nissan xterra ,and toyota sienna ,the xterra cost me 1.2m to get it to lagos but now the are pricing it for 1.3m... what do you think about that?

That's a very good price, but we can help you to find even the cheaper car! What we do, we really NEGOTIATE the price!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by jamp: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Export1:

It depends on a condition of the vehicle you are willing to purchase, Sir.

Clean title not accidented
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by CarXus: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Buyers from around the world have a unique opportunity to purchase cars from their local inventories!

Do not skip it, have a look!

http://www.carxus.com/
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
jamp:

Clean title not accidented

Here you can find the list of such cars upon your request:

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Search_Results?vtype=vehicles&adv_srch=false&autoID=&vin=&keywords1=&autoyearfrom=2003&autoyearto=2005&automake=TOYOTA&supergroup=COROLLA&automodel=&automileagefrom=0&automileageto=9999999&auctionType=1

Let me know, if you are interested in any of them!

P.S. Remember that we can NEGOTIATE any price for you!!!=)
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
@ export1
if u ask me,vehicles price sold @ autoexport are way too high,nigerians pay too high compared to ritchie broz auctioneers,the value of a vehicle should be determined by d kbb estimated value divided by 2,a bmw 7series 2004/5 model including all cost can be bought 4 $8000*clean title*...this including clearing @ my own end here @ rbauctions,but this same vehicle wld cost me nothing less than $12000*ACcidented* @ auctionexport.thus making it difficult for low income earner to buy luxury veh. @ auctionexport....which inturn wld av boost ur sales
buyers are paying too much @ auctionexport
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
CarXus: Buyers from around the world have a unique opportunity to purchase cars from their local inventories!

Do not skip it, have a look!

http://www.carxus.com/

Thank you, our dear partner! smiley
It is good doing business with buyers and sellers at one time!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ export1
if u ask me,vehicles price sold @ autoexport are way too high,nigerians pay too high compared to ritchie broz auctioneers,the value of a vehicle should be determined by d kbb estimated value divided by 2,a bmw 7series 2004/5 model including all cost can be bought 4 $8000*clean title*...this including clearing @ my own end here @ rbauctions,but this same vehicle wld cost me nothing less than $12000*ACcidented* @ auctionexport.thus making it difficult for low income earner to buy luxury veh. @ auctionexport....which inturn wld av boost ur sales
buyers are paying too much @ auctionexport

Thank you for this message, Sir.

If you are interested in buying luxury cars, you are paying, first of all, for LUXE! Such cars are expensive everywhere! Yes, we can NEGOTIATE the prices for luxury cars as well, feel free to compare with other sites and let me know if you have found it elsewhere cheaper then with Auction Export!! I can prove you that you wouldn't!! But if you want to buy a cheap and comfortable car for your family, will you buy the LUXE? Tell me please, what for? Do we need to be more practical or more COOL?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by adex2000ng(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2013

Can u give me their contact? Am interested. Mail it to adex2000ng@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nuttyp: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hello, please hw much can you get a 2008 upward accord for me? 4cyl EX or EX-L, urgent purchase

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (269) (Reply)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.