Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (223399 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:58am On Jun 13, 2011
Due to the rules on Nairaland that a thread that reached 100 pages will be locked . . . . We hereby starts this new thread as the phase II of the other thread  . . . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-376429.0.html

[flash=560,349]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ7AN-Noii0?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

What do you want, What kinda ride are you looking for? We will respond to you within one Business days

We give respect to those that are due.
We are not trying to compete with the Auto dealer's elite, but we are trying to make a great section greater.
We wanna add mouth watering deals to already wondeful auto section.
We wanna add to a great standard that has been set by those that has made Nairaland Auto section what it is.

A PRE-ORDER LIKE NO OTHER.
We know you work hard for your money thus great deals without breaking the bank.
Let us take care of the stress of buying a car for you while you get ready to paint the town red with your new ride.

We have access to the USA and Canadian rides at affordable prices.
Are you looking for your first ride or wanna change your car?
Wanna surprise him/her with a new ride?
Need some nice SUV for official duty?
We Pre-Order Through Nigerian Ports

We specializes in Narrowing the gaps between great rides and affordability . . . .we take pride in what we sell.

The procedure is simple.
Tell us what you want, we find it and give you a price like no other.
Deposit 40% [size=15pt]or more[/size] depending on your comfort with our representatives in Nigeria and we buy, ship and clear ride.

For more information, Contact us at Femmmy.Moto@gmail.com

Jaw dropping deals continuessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:34am On Jun 13, 2011
We present you Luxury on wheels . . . . . Where are all the German Machine Lovers?

Mileage: 74,773
Body Style: Wagon
Exterior Color: Sky Blue
Interior Color: BLACK

Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.5L
Transmission: 7 speed automatic
Drivetrain: AWD
Doors: 4

This machine will yours for only 3.75M Naira and a deposit of only 50% will do the deal, while balance of 50% will be paid upon delivery . . . We promise to give the best for less

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2011
Another day with so much potentials and too much blessings . . . . . Thanks to Jehovah, Our provider
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2011
You said you love a Toyota Rav4 . . . . Now here is one.
Here is a 2003 Toyota Rav4 . . . Mint condition and ready to mingle on Nigerian roads.

Air conditioning
Cruise control
Power locks
Power mirrors
Power steering
Tilt wheel
Power windows
Rear window defroster
Rear window wiper
CD player
Bucket seats
Fog lights
Roof rack

This machine could be yours for only 1.95M Naira . . . . 50% deposit of only of 975K Naira will get you think and balance upon delivery

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2011
It's never too late to think big, widen your horizons, and look beyond your normal limits, See things in a larger picture, Consider the next step, Opportunities will become evident, motivations will become clear, perspective will emerge,
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Piedpiper(m): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2011
Femmmmy how far with my Mazda tribute ?
I don de tire even though every one know I am patient on Nairaland o. You know where I am holding out cause of this delay.
Reach me on my airtel as I am roaming there or call +971556858738.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2011
Piedpiper:

Femmmmy how far with my Mazda tribute ?
I don de tire even though every one know I am patient on Nairaland o. You know where I am holding out cause of this delay.
Reach me on my airtel as I am roaming there or call +971556858738.

Chief . . . How you doing.
Once again, Sorry for the delay and the patience is what i have to do too at my end, however, things are as me and you discuss over the weekend.
Once again, Apologies . . . . . Will be detailing things when it is all done.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2011
Another day with so much to be done . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2011
Yes Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2011
Everybody wants to do something to help, but nobody wants to be the first.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nyrol(m): 4:10am On Jun 15, 2011
Moving Towards the Right Direction Boss.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
nyrol:

Moving Towards the Right Direction Boss.

Yes Oh . . . and we will never shy away from our responsibility of giving the best for less
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2011
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2011
More for less
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:28am On Jun 16, 2011
Let us get you the best too
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by eros(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
Chief, how much is a 2002 Ford Mondeo ST220? Please respond ASAP, it's urgent.

emee30384@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Sicherheit(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Due to the rules on Nairaland that a thread that reached 100 pages will be locked . . . . We hereby starts this new thread as the phase II of the other thread  . . . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-376429.0.html

[flash=560,349]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ7AN-Noii0?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

What do you want, What kinda ride are you looking for? We will respond to you within one Business days

We give respect to those that are due.
We are not trying to compete with the Auto dealer's elite, but we are trying to make a great section greater.
We wanna add mouth watering deals to already wondeful auto section.
We wanna add to a great standard that has been set by those that has made Nairaland Auto section what it is.

A PRE-ORDER LIKE NO OTHER.
We know you work hard for your money thus great deals without breaking the bank.
Let us take care of the stress of buying a car for you while you get ready to paint the town red with your new ride.

We have access to the USA and Canadian rides at affordable prices.
Are you looking for your first ride or wanna change your car?
Wanna surprise him/her with a new ride?
Need some nice SUV for official duty?
We Pre-Order Through Nigerian Ports

We specializes in Narrowing the gaps between great rides and affordability . . . .we take pride in what we sell.

The procedure is simple.
Tell us what you want, we find it and give you a price like no other.
Deposit 40% [size=15pt]or more[/size] depending on your comfort with our representatives in Nigeria and we buy, ship and clear ride.

For more information, Contact us at Femmmy.Moto@gmail.com

Jaw dropping deals continuessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Femmy Motors this is very impressive.
Nice video, more grease to your elbows. smiley
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:29am On Jun 17, 2011
eros:

Chief, how much is a 2002 Ford Mondeo ST220? Please respond ASAP, it's urgent.

emee30384@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . .
We remain humble.
We like to physically check the rides we buy and sell and since Mondero is not a ride in America or Canada, but only available in Europe, we dont deal with such rides.
Still looking forward to doing business with you in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:07am On Jun 17, 2011
Thanks for patronizing us . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
Sicherheit:

Femmy Motors this is very impressive.
Nice video, more grease to your elbows. smiley

Thanks for your comment and we hope to be your dealer too soon.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
We Present you a 2004 Toyota Sienna CE Model.
Mint Condition
Clean to no fault.
Comes with a mileage of 160K Miles . . . Yes, Highway mileage.

Ice cold Air Conditioning, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), CD Player, Dual Airbag, Power Mirrors, Power Windows, Tilt Steering, Cruise Control, 3rd Row Seating, Tinted Windows, Power Door Locks

Get it at a cost of only 1.8M Naira . . . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect It's successful outcome
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Tobobo: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hi Fhemmy,
Pls how much will land a 2008 nissan frontier (full option) to Lagos.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by maballack(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hi Fhemmy
What can you do me for a 2007 lexus es350 Ul package
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Knight1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2011
hi fhemmy, funny i got exactly the same request with maballack.
100k mileage max; budget of 3m(dont know how possible this is tho)
thanks.
lexus Es350 2007/2008 model.
thanks mehn. (Remember i told u once i'll give u a buzz, well this could be it wink
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
Tobobo:

Hi Fhemmy,
Pls how much will land a 2008 nissan frontier (full option) to Lagos.

[b]Thanks for your time on our thread.
We take so much pride in what we sell and yet remain humble.
For a 2008 Nissan Frontier with 4 doors and all powered options but fabric, we will be able to get you a clean and reliable one at a cost of only 2.58M Naira + Clearing cost.
For the clearing, the charges have been fluctuating, so we dont wanna quote what we are not 100% sure of . . .  but if you want us to be sure of the clearing cost, we will talk to our clearing agent and let you know the exact cost of that as well.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.

Leave us your mail and we could send you the rest of the pix
[/b]

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2011
maballack:

Hi Fhemmy
What can you do me for a 2007 lexus es350 Ul package

Thanks for spending time on our thread to check out our service.
We have something for everyone and we will remain humble still while we offer you the best for less.
For a 2007 Lexus ES350, we will be able to land you a reliable one at a cost of only 3.45M Naira.

See the posted machine and imagine all you could do with it. . . . . Looking forward to doing business with you and being able to add your name to the growing list of our happy buyers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.