Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? (217343 Views)

LAGOS Car Auctions (season 2) - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / LAGOS Car Auctions - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / Hire Purchase (Or Instalmental Payment) For Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Pesuzok(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2013
jabbo:

The prices on www.carxus.com are ridiculously cheap. I won't fall for it!

Not all cars listed there

http://www.carxus.com/en/Inventory/Vehicle/2006-Volkswagen-Passat-20-6557

Ciao
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Pesuzok(m): 7:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Export1:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SIR! Can I know, are you registered with Auction Export? Have you already started doing business with our company? I can tell you that you have a great opportunity to become one of our official resellers in your country! Or you are already a businessman? cheesy

We are trying our best

Dealer number 291296
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by sainty2k3(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2013
Pls can someone enlighten me, some cars I saw on the site (salvage) they are cool and cheap but with some dents and damage, pls who do fixing, if I buy will it be send to me with the dents and damages or ur company fix before sending to Nigeria
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Pesuzok(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2013
sainty2k3: Pls can someone enlighten me, some cars I saw on the site (salvage) they are cool and cheap but with some dents and damage, pls who do fixing, if I buy will it be send to me with the dents and damages or ur company fix before sending to Nigeria
You buy it the way it is and the car is shipped to you that way. you fix it yourself
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Pesuzok(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2013
Here is a cheap ride

550,000 will land you this ride to Lagos port. Clearing exclusive

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2001-kia-rio-53848532

Call 08037505032

Ciao

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Pesuzok(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2013
More pics,

Very good mileage

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Pesuzok(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2013
Here is another clean ride

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2000-audi-a4-28-qua-54019446

Price is 550,000 to Lagos port

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by adex2000ng(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Export1:

Thank you for choosing Auction Export, Sir! I will contact you the nearest time.

lily@auctionexport.com
I will be expecting to hear from u sir. I have also tried the demo. It is easy and interesting
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by jamp: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pesuzok:
1.4m and 1.6m car land the Lot numbers respectively to Lagos port. This amount is exclusive of clearing. It is also possible that you can get it a little lesser during auction.

Can you say the max price you are willing to pay for the SUV and we can bid with that during the auction.

There is no harm in bidding, you either win the bid or you lose it.

Is ur charge included in d amount?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Daystar18: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ Omonia10
pls send me the information of the aution agent in Lagos.
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Pesuzok(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
jamp:

Yes sir
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
jamp: How much will it cost to bring this car to Nigeria toyota highlander
LOT #
53995965. And LOT #

Thank you for your request Sir!

The exact cost of shipping depends on a particular car, it's location, size and weight.

In each vehicle's profile you can find the shipping calculator by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and calculate the approximate total shipping quote to the port in your country. If you want to find out exact shipping cost please contact the transportation department. phone: +1 416.900.3303 ext: 3 email: shipping@auctionexport.com.

I have calculated the transportation cost for you:

LOT #
Ground transportation: $1300
Ocean Shipping: $1150 (RoRo)

LOT #
Ground transportation: $600
Ocean Shipping: $1150 (RoRo)
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
okhai:

Dealer # 33377
I have already expressed my feelings to the shipping department. They said the car is undergoing customs clearance which takes 2 to 3 wks and that I will be duly informed when it is done. The shipping guys have been forthcoming in their response to my enquiry.

Thank you, Mister Godday Akpuna! It is a pleasure to doing business with you! We are currently working on your issue.
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pesuzok:
1.4m and 1.6m car land the Lot numbers respectively to Lagos port. This amount is exclusive of clearing. It is also possible that you can get it a little lesser during auction.

Can you say the max price you are willing to pay for the SUV and we can bid with that during the auction.

There is no harm in bidding, you either win the bid or you lose it.

Thank you for this post, Sir! It is indeed so! If you participate in bidding, there are no any charges if your bid did not win!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pesuzok:

Not all cars listed there

http://www.carxus.com/en/Inventory/Vehicle/2006-Volkswagen-Passat-20-6557

Ciao

Yes, not all of the cars on carxus.com are cheap cheesy
As we discussed before, there are as luxury, as cheap cars! It is up to you what you are searching for!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pesuzok:

We are trying our best

Dealer number 291296

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mister Azubuike Uchenna! It is great to keep doing business with you!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
sainty2k3: Pls can someone enlighten me, some cars I saw on the site (salvage) they are cool and cheap but with some dents and damage, pls who do fixing, if I buy will it be send to me with the dents and damages or ur company fix before sending to Nigeria

Thank you for your post, Sir. Unfortunately our company does not offer such service to repair the cars. We only buy and ship the vehicles for you right to the port in your country!
The labour in Canada is quite expensive, so it will be reasonable to fix the car in your native country and to resell it for a higher price cool
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pesuzok:
You buy it the way it is and the car is shipped to you that way. you fix it yourself

Yes, any car on our website is being SOLD AS-IS, WHERE ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pesuzok: Here is a cheap ride

550,000 will land you this ride to Lagos port. Clearing exclusive

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2001-kia-rio-53848532

Call 08037505032

Ciao

Yes, this is a very hot offer! Let me know if you are interested, I will help you and will explain to you the purchasing process!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pesuzok: More pics,

Very good mileage

More pictures feel free to check on our website!

https://www.auctionexport.com/
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pesuzok: Here is another clean ride

Thank you! This one is a very clean one! And the Buy Now is only $650!!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
adex2000ng:
I will be expecting to hear from u sir. I have also tried the demo. It is easy and interesting

Thank you, Sir! Feel free to ask me if you have any further questions!

​​- Skype: auctionexport.lily
-E-mail: lily@auctionexport.com
​​-Tel: +1-416-900-3303 ext: 424
www.auctionexport.com
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
jamp:

No Sir, the Buy Now price on our website does not include any charges, shipping cost or fees.

You can use the shipping calculator in each car's profile in order to check how much will it cost to ship the vehicle to your country.

$295 / $195 fee is the only fee our company charges for brokering your purchase. Our service includes: purchasing a vehicle for you, shipping assistance to the port in your country (shipping charges apply), and handling all documentation involved in exporting process from USA and Canada. $50 documentation fee is charged for the postage service. All original ownership and shipping documents will be mailed to the USA / Canada Customs, and then will be mailed to you by courier express post. (FedEx, DHL, TNT)
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
Daystar18: @ Omonia10
pls send me the information of the aution agent in Lagos.

Can I know your e-mail address, Sir?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pesuzok:

Yes sir

Thank you for doing business with Auction Export, Sir.
Let me know, if you need any kind of assistance.
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
How do you think, where is it better to buy a cheap car? In a local market or at one of the american/canadian Auctions?

Your thoughts are highly appreciated here!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
If you are a TOYOTA COROLLA lover, then click this link:

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Search_Results?keywords1=&u3k=0&adv_srch=true&automileagefrom=&automileageto=&sort=buyprice&dir=ASC&pageSize=15&vtype=vehicles&automake=TOYOTA&supergroup=COROLLA&automodel=&autoyearfrom=&autoyearto=2015&auctionType=1&autoID=&vin=

You will find only CLEAN TITLE CARS there of different year, color and mileage for the most reasonable prices! Don't forget that you need to be a registered member in order to get an access to the prices!(registration is FREE).
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by uboma(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2013
Pesuzok: Here is another clean ride

Please furnish me more details about the above car. What is the extent of damage? Can I see clear pictures of the part that is damaged? I checked the link and saw 'odometer code-not actual'. Does it mean that the mileage was altered?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by jamp: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Export1:

No Sir, the Buy Now price on our website does not include any charges, shipping cost or fees.

You can use the shipping calculator in each car's profile in order to check how much will it cost to ship the vehicle to your country.

$295 / $195 fee is the only fee our company charges for brokering your purchase. Our service includes: purchasing a vehicle for you, shipping assistance to the port in your country (shipping charges apply), and handling all documentation involved in exporting process from USA and Canada. $50 documentation fee is charged for the postage service. All original ownership and shipping documents will be mailed to the USA / Canada Customs, and then will be mailed to you by courier express post. (FedEx, DHL, TNT)

Why are we having conflicting info on this thread. Somebody responded to me earlier
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
uboma:

Please furnish me more details about the above car. What is the extent of damage? Can I see clear pictures of the part that is damaged? I checked the link and saw 'odometer code-not actual'. Does it mean that the mileage was altered?

Thank you for this post, Sir.

You can order an AutoCheck report for this car. Please, check in the Internet for available sources to order a history report of the car before the purchase.
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
jamp:

Why are we having conflicting info on this thread. Somebody responded to me earlier

Alright Sir. Thank you.
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
LUXURY CAR for UNBELIEVABLE price!

Check it right away:

2007 MERCEDES-BENZ E350

BUY NOW: $8,100

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2007-mercedes-benz-e350-54105044

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (269) (Reply)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.