Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC (2556 Views)

Poor Road Network At Iyana Ejigbo / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
The Interim Publicity Secretary of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Barrister Joe Igbokwe, stated that Anambra State has more than 90 percent good and motorable road network. He made this statement when he featured on Sunrise Daily, a breakfast talk show on Channelstv, earlier this week.

Joe Igbokwe was invited to the popular TV programme to discuss the inconclusive Anambra gubernatorial contest.

The rare moment of truth came when the APC chieftain tried to explain that INEC had no justification for the late arrival of voting materials in some polling units witnessed in last Saturday's election since Anambra state "has 90 percent good and motorable roads".

He further posited that because of the good road networks in the state, except for few reverine communities, it is possible to transverse the state in 3 to 4 hours.

The position of the APC chieftain, who hails from Nnewi in Anambra state, sharply contradicts that of the APC candidate in the Anambra gubernatorial election, Dr Chris Ngige. It will be recalled that during the debates leading up to the keenly contested election, Dr Chris Ngige had claimed that Anambra is afflicted with bad road networks.

However, most independent commentators hold the opinion that Anambra State has one of the best road network in the country.

14 Likes

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by warrior01: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Gradually, the truth is coming out.
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by nedufantasy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
ThankGod they confirmed this one.APGA State not Apc ooo
grin
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by donphilopus: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sourceless??
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
The title of the thread is misleading. Ifeanyichukwu, grow up!!!!
You don't have to twist the title of the thread to make you sound like you got brains. Grow up boy!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
berem: The title of the thread is misleading. Ifeanyichukwu, grow up!!!!
What is misleading about it? Pls explain

10 Likes

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
like you don't know. Don't ask me for any silly explanation. Read your thread and tell me if you didn't twist anything. angry
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
The problem with Obi is that he is not a politician!
He worked hard without making noise!

9 Likes

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
donphilopus: Sourceless??
The source is Channelstv. If you didn't watch Sunrise Daily last Monday, you can to their website and watch the youtube video. Moreover, Sincere 9gerian is a credible source by itself.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
berem: like you don't know. Don't ask me for any silly explanation. Read your thread and tell me if you didn't twist anything. angry
Joe Igbokwe is the publicity secretary of APC, isn't he?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Danhumprey: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Now,who is lieing? The APC or APGA?? Some people just want to close their eyes to reality and start spewing one lies or the other just to gain favour and pity from other people. undecided
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
If you were to be a journalist,you would have failed woefully just as you failed as a medical doctor. Can't you change the "APC" to "Joe Igbokwe"? Isn't it obvious you are wrong? I am not saying that what he said is wrong. For clarity sake change your title. angry
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Joshthefirst(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
berem: The title of the thread is misleading. Ifeanyichukwu, grow up!!!!
You don't have to twist the title of the thread to make you sound like you got brains. Grow up boy!!
she's a woman.
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by iterator25: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
**Dies
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
noblezone: The problem with Obi is that he is not a politician!
He worked hard without making noise!
As far as I'm concerned, Peter Obi has already laid a solid foundation for his successor to take Anambra State to greater height. His successor will add the extra to what is already on ground, build what has not been built and rehabilitate what is yet to be rehabilitated. Other areas of consolidation include complete the Independent Power Plant project, Orient petroluem, help the schools that were recently handed over to the churches to stand firm, attract more foreign direct investments, consolidate on peace and security, build up the internally generated revenue of the state, traffic control and sanitation, partner with FG to build second Niger Bridge and get the Onitsha River port going,etc

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by takedat(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Moreover, Sincere 9gerian is a credible source by itself.

cheesy
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
berem: If you were to be a journalist,you would have failed woefully just as you failed as a medical doctor. Can't you change the "APC" to "Joe Igbokwe"? Isn't it obvious you are wrong? I am not saying that what he said is wrong. For clarity sake change your title. angry
As far as we know, Joe Igbokwe is the interim publicity secretary of APC. He was invited to Sunrise Daily, not because of his name Joe Igbokwe, but because he speaks for APC.

14 Likes

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Take dat..,you too will agree with me that I dont post false reports.
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by iterator25: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Might be motorable lipsrsealed, However that state reeks of bad roads
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
APC is a party of liars and manipulators.

Unfortunately for them, Nigerians are awake and alert watching their every false move.

They know they could never win a state like Anambra, so they planned on creating mammoth confusion in order to rig the elections in the chaos.

Unfortunately, SSS and Police beat their every move,so they got frustrated that the people's wish will after-all prevail and it did.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by collynzo2(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
As far as we know, Joe Igbokwe is the interim publicity secretary of APC. He was invited to Sunrise Daily, not because of his name Joe Igbokwe, but because he speaks for APC.
I admire your patience in explaining simple things to incredibly dumb people. I really do.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Take dat..,you too will agree with me that I dont post false reports.

You have no shame with the topic of this post. This topic is misleading to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Cuche: 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
I think what Joe Igbokwe is saying is that apart from the riverine areas, you can access the whole of Anambra in 3-4 hours basically because of the Land area especially in the Central and Southern Zones. Surprisingly, Idemili North that is less than 40mins from Awka if you take the old road did not get materials on time while Obiano's LGA which is farther north had everything smooth as regards logistics.

Most streets at Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi are untarred and dirty looking. Thief Peter could have done them if he had let go of his avarice. But no, he wants to make Forbes list at our collective expense.
OBJ warned us of the criminal Obi in 2005 but we didn't listen. In fact, he also told Mrs. Etiaba not to hand over power to Obi during her short rule that she will be protected to serve out that tenure.
Now I could see what the OBJ saw then. Although, then I disliked OBJ for his disregard for rules/laws.
Criminality is personified in Obi , he is a professor of money laundering and financial crimes
Just look at this election
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by adino(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
[size=20pt]HAHAHAHAH apc has foolishly spoken the truth.[/size] Next time you will see the long necked igbokwe talking rubbish with the two sides of his mouth. The best medicine for apc is to deal ruthlessly with them, after dealing ruthlessly with them, they will be so confused and during their usual cry cry baby rantings they will just start spilling out the truth.
When I informed nairalanders about Obi's performances, e-rats and e-warriors where all over the place shouting that it was nginge's performances I was attributing to Peter Obi.
I served in Anambra during Peter Obi's turbulent years and despite the harassment he faced (Obi was at one time the most harassed Governor in Nigeria) he obviously surpassed Ngige;s achievements within a year.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Dollarjunkie: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
berem: like you don't know. Don't ask me for any silly explanation. Read your thread and tell me if you didn't twist anything. angry

Some Most times you sound like you are s*x starved little miss

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by AtlanticBreeze: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
Foolish people, as if you don't know he was referring to the Ngige quality roads. Like most of us have not been to the state. Foolish and fraudulent propagandist.
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by adino(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why cant you just ignore some people, she is probably ovulating because of your post.
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by AtlanticBreeze: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
90% of 'roads' done by Peter Obi has fallen apart! #Fact
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by AtlanticBreeze: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
Majority of these Peter obi hirelings are dumb, poorly or uneducated/civilized. Here is a report of an election observer in the recent elections complaining about the poor state of roads in the state.
https://www.nairaland.com/1527907/anambra-governorship-election-tears-udo

Fraudulent sycophants!
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
BRO I KNOW THAT IT'S GONNA BE A DIFFICULT TASK BUH TRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO AVOID THAT FEMALE THUG
Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by 99100(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ok.
In other word APC acknowledges that Obi really worked.I like that confession.
Anambra need more of APGA rulership in other to sustain d development going on in d state.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
adino:
Why cant you just ignore some people, she is probably ovulating because of your post.
My brother, I will try.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) / Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome / Saraki To Go To Court Over His Emergence As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.