Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? (3920 Views)

How Often Do You Recite The Lords Prayer, And Why / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement / Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
now i dont usually use the word black but hey. anyway now as israelites we are supposed to be in mourning because we are getting purged in the wilderness of africa and all over the world where the lord has driven us to get purged. we are supposed to be in a reflective state. this is what the lord needed us to be doing till the second coming

joel 1:14 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the Lord your God, and cry unto the Lord. Alas for the day! for the day of the Lord is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

so the lord has put us in a low state so as to get purged

malachi 2 vs 9 "So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law."

so basically we have been reduced to a low state and the lord allowed the nations to take all our wealth because it was our stumbling block

ezekiel 7 vs 20 As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them. And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it.

NEEDLESS TO SAY WE ARE A ROBBED AND DESPISED PEOPLE AND THIS IS PART OF THE PURIFICATION PROCESS. WE ARE BEING REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. WE ARE A POOR PEOPLE. HOWEVER SOME OF OUR FEMALE MUSICIANS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GO AGAINST THIS STATE THAT THE LORD PUT US IN BY MAKING FUN AND RIDICULING THE LOW STATE OF THE MEN IN OUR NATION. THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE RIDICULING GODS WORK OF PURIFYING US IN AFFLICTION. THEY ARE TRYING TO GET THE MEN TO GO AGAINST OUR STATE OF BEING PURGED AND REVERSE THEIR THINKING INTO 'GET MONEY OR DIE TRYING' SO AS TO PLEASE THEM. THE LORD OBVIOUSLY DID NOT TAKE KINDLY TO THIS AND ISSUED HEAVY JUDGEMENT ON THESE WOMEN. HERE ARE A COUPLE OF EXAMPLES

1-GWEN GUTHRIE : had a song ridiculing broke black men saying 'no romance without finance'. huge song back in the day. what happened to her ? the lord put her to death

2-LEFT EYE : part of a group called TLC ridiculing broke black men with a song 'i dont want no scrubs'. the lord put her to death

3-T BOZ : part of a group called TLC ridiculing broke black men with a song 'i dont want no scrubs'. the lord brought all kinds of heavy disease on her from cancers to brain problems etc etc.

HAVE A HEALTHY FEAR OF THE LORD

DEUR 32 VS 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by GSKing: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
You need to change dear Obadiah777, religion poisons the mind.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
GSKing: You need to change dear Obadiah777, religion poisons the mind.
i am part of no religion my chief. i have no allegiances but to the truth of Yahawah wink

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Coldfeet(f): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Are you for real? Like seriously The Good Lord did these women in? Oh geez!! Pls don't go near weed again! It seems to have made you disoriented. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by GSKing: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Your Bible passages says it all Sir Obadiah777
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
Coldfeet: Are you for real? Like seriously The Good Lord did these women in? Oh geez!! Pls don't go near weed again! It seems to have made you disoriented. grin

oh yes. only the lord creates and kills. no other person does. the lord will bring you into the world and take you out.

deut 32 vs 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. wink
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
GSKing: Your Bible passages says it all Sir Obadiah777
are you an atheist by any chance ?
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by GSKing: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: are you an atheist by any chance ?
Lol, humble Sir, just take heed to my words... Abhor religion my good man!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
GSKing:
Lol, humble Sir, just take heed to my words... Abhor religion my good man!
and my kind Sir, i already told you i abhor religion. we on the same page bruv grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by vickyO(f): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Are you kidding me? What of the racists? Why hasn't God killed them?
This post is delusional.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2013

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
vickyO: Are you kidding me? What of the racists? Why hasn't God killed them?
This post is delusional.
they are reserved for the nukes.
the uplifted nation is preserved from judgement till they fall and then all the judgement comes on them at once. that would be the caucasians aka romans

job 21 vs 30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath. 31 Who shall declare his way to his face? and who shall repay him what he hath done ? 32 Yet shall he be brought to the grave, and shall remain in the tomb

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kaylize76: And the men who turn black women into sexual objects and things of worthless value?

The men who choose to marry outside thier race because to them 'black women are of the devil'?

Men like Tommy sotomayor who dedicate their whole life to insulting black women and praising idumea women?

What will happen to them? Will they just go scott free?
ahhhh i like your post. i see you have some knowledge. idumean women hehehe. nice one.

the men who choose to marry outside their race ? there is no sin committed if you marry outside your race. just make sure you dont follow the philosophies and doctrines of the race of woman you follow like king solomon did

tommy sotomayor in a crazy way is trying to straighten black women. he talks about black women who cant stand their hair and use weave and he talks about the attitude problems of black women ( american black women ). now while i cant stand the guy, he is in a weird kinda way trying to get american black women to look at themselves in the mirror sometimes. have you been on WSHH ? these women are violent and act like beasts .

the men who turn black women to sexual objects of worthless value ? they are getting put to death too. biggie smalls, tupac, eazy e, freaky tah, etc etc. here is a list of rappers that have been put to death.
http://hiphopdatabase.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Dead_rappers
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: ahhhh i like your post. i see you have some knowledge. idumean women hehehe. nice one.

the men who choose to marry outside their race ? there is no sin committed if you marry outside your race. just make sure you dont follow the philosophies and doctrines of the race of woman you follow like king solomon did

tommy sotomayor in a crazy way is trying to straighten black women. he talks about black women who cant stand their hair and use weave and he talks about the attitude problems of black women ( american black women ). now while i cant stand the guy, he is in a weird kinda way trying to get american black women to look at themselves in the mirror sometimes. have you been on WSHH ? these women are violent and act like beasts .

the men who turn black women to sexual objects of worthless value ? they are getting put to death too. biggie smalls, tupac, eazy e, freaky tah, etc etc. here is a list of rappers that have been put to death.
http://hiphopdatabase.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Dead_rappers

of course you have some knowledge. you are TPB lol. shyttt.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777:
NEEDLESS TO SAY WE ARE A ROBBED AND DESPISED PEOPLE AND THIS IS PART OF THE PURIFICATION PROCESS. WE ARE BEING REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. WE ARE A POOR PEOPLE. HOWEVER SOME OF OUR FEMALE MUSICIANS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GO AGAINST THIS STATE THAT THE LORD PUT US IN BY MAKING FUN AND RIDICULING THE LOW STATE OF THE MEN IN OUR NATION. THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE RIDICULING GODS WORK OF PURIFYING US IN AFFLICTION. THEY ARE TRYING TO GET THE MEN TO GO AGAINST OUR STATE OF BEING PURGED AND REVERSE THEIR THINKING INTO 'GET MONEY OR DIE TRYING' SO AS TO PLEASE THEM. THE LORD OBVIOUSLY DID NOT TAKE KINDLY TO THIS AND ISSUED HEAVY JUDGEMENT ON THESE WOMEN. HERE ARE A COUPLE OF EXAMPLES

11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in
giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Obadiah!! Nawa for you. Smdh

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MrPresident1: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ishilove: Obadiah!! Nawa for you. Smdh

Ishi, wassup wiv U and Yemi naw? wink

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
MY SECOND FAVORITE NUT J-O-B(SECOND ONLY TO HIGHYO). GOD IS NOT A SADIST THAT TAKES DELIGHT IN KILLING THESE PEOPLE.BESIDES THEY ARE WORSE PEOPLE THAN THIS SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hehehe, let them know bros grin grin, most of these black women pushing Israelite men to steal and take care of their needs. Bros, i dont wanna sound rude/ anti-feminine, but most women? are weak hearted, they can be deceived easily by the devil and they will try to take their husbands with them into the ways of the heathens, seduce you into fornication e.t.c. I remember the story of Job, his wife was telling him to curse God and die lol, and Adam, Solomon e.t.c? We men have to be careful with most of these females, they want us to fall sire, like they did to Samson, Adam, David, Solomon e.t.c. But Israelite men too like woman smh.grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
FOOL FINDER: MY SECOND FAVORITE NUT J-O-B(SECOND ONLY TO HIGHYO). GOD IS NOT A SADIST THAT TAKES DELIGHT IN KILLING THESE PEOPLE.BESIDES THEY ARE WORSE PEOPLE THAN THIS SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT?
so who kills? Satan? Can you explain all those verses he quoted above? So the scriptures up there are all lies?. I wonder why you think you can find fools when you urself is the greatest of all... Who killed those women? And explain with bible verses please.
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in
giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

angry angry
wwasnt like all the post was capital. dat was just for emphasis now undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove: Obadiah!! Nawa for you. Smdh
waz gud wiff ya Ishi. you not feeling the message ? i swear Ishi you are like an atheist. i dont even know what you are sef. what are you again ? you definitely aint no dayum christian lmao grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Mr President:

Ishi, wassup wiv U and Yemi naw? wink
you mean she and Goshen grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2013
FOOL FINDER: MY SECOND FAVORITE NUT J-O-B(SECOND ONLY TO HIGHYO). GOD IS NOT A SADIST THAT TAKES DELIGHT IN KILLING THESE PEOPLE.BESIDES THEY ARE WORSE PEOPLE THAN THIS SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT?
oh you are right compadre , there are worse people than this however those worse peoples actions are not unravelling the work of the lord and there impact is not global. so technically ? those worse people are more tame. you gotta remember that we as israel get punished more for our crimes by the lord but only because we are being punished first. other heathen nations seem like they get away with their crimes right ? and they even do more crimes right ? yes just wait till the situation is reversed. then we would be free and they would be the ones paying for their crimes wink

1 peter 4 vs 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

habakkuk 1 vs 13 Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he? <<< same question you are asking. there is a method to all the madness

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 23, 2013
MEILYN: Hehehe, let them know bros grin grin, all these black women pushing Israelite men to steal and take care of their needs. Bros, i dont wanna sound rude/ anti-feminine, but women? They are weak hearted, they can be deceived easily by the devil and they will try to take their husbands with them into the ways of the heathens, seduce you into fornication e.t.c. I remember the story of Job, his wife was telling him to curse God and die lol, and Adam, Solomon e.t.c? We men have to be careful with these females, they want us to fall sire, like they did to Samson, Adam, David, Solomon e.t.c. But Israelite men too like woman smh.grin grin
grin grin grin grin very strong points made all around sire. strong points. but you know ? we all have to make our mistakes and learn from them. however we are in a period where there is no more room for errors so it is time for men to be men. you cant be weak out here. if you see a woman you like. you tell her upfront, look hun, this is who i am and this is all i got. you can hang or you can keep it moving but i aint committing no crimes for you. take me as i am or leave me alone. i aint getting nuked cuz you want brazillian hair and recharge card. and if that means you will be womanless ? well so be it. in the kingdom when you are a king or a priest as an elect you can marry 10 wives if you want. kingdom is almost here so it aint that long to be womanless for. grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by lepasharon(f): 12:19am On Nov 23, 2013
So God spared Chilli ?
Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 23, 2013
lepasharon: So God spared Chilli ?
she a heavy christian now. she always talking about God or something. maybe she repented. and we dont know what she dealing with in private but i know her men be doing her dirty. so hey ? nobody goes scot free. and she was the least vocal in the group. the least member

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 12:25am On Nov 23, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin very strong points made all around sire. strong points. but you know ? we all have to make our mistakes and learn from them. however we are in a period where there is no more room for errors so it is time for men to be men. you cant be weak out here. if you see a woman you like. you tell her upfront, look hun, this is who i am and this is all i got. you can hang or you can keep it moving but i aint committing no crimes for you. take me as i am or leave me alone. i aint getting nuked cuz you want brazillian hair and recharge card. and if that means you will be womanless ? well so be it. in the kingdom when you are a king or a priest as an elect you can marry 10 wives if you want. kingdom is almost here so it aint that long to be womanless for. grin
lmao gringrin indeed sire, well said lol. The kingdom is near, am 1000% sure about that.
"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach." (Isaiah 4:1).

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 23, 2013
MEILYN: lmao gringrin indeed sire, well said lol. The kingdom is near, am 1000% sure about that.
"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach." (Isaiah 4:1).
kingdom is near. me myself i am 100000000 percent sure about it. lmao nice verse too. grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 23, 2013
and i hope i aint sounding chauvinistic cuz i am not. am just saying too many of our brothers fall trying to please the women folk. when would the women folk do something for us men ? dont we deserve to be taken out for meals too ? we need recharge card too ya know grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 12:39am On Nov 23, 2013
obadiah777: kingdom is near. me myself i am 100000000 percent sure about it. lmao nice verse too. grin
At last our afflictions will still end sire... All thanks to Yahawah your God and my God. grin grin

"The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel." (Isaiah 60:14).

And now this is my top priority sire.

"And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: " (Revelation 2:26).

"Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." (Revelation 14:12).

"And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. " (Matthew 19:17).

And all those grace preachers, them go hear am, i thine known?

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. " (Matthew 5:19). Bros, you shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Female Black Musician Who Tried To Reverse The Lords Work ? by MEILYN(m): 12:45am On Nov 23, 2013
obadiah777: and i hope i aint sounding chauvinistic cuz i am not. am just saying too many of our brothers fall trying to please the women folk. when would the women folk do something for us men ? dont we deserve to be taken out for meals too ? we need recharge card too ya know grin
grin grin you are very correct sire... Gudnyt hehehe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flaw In Jehovah's Witness Bible (NWT) About Jesus Christ. / Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me / No More Stagnation Or Limitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.