Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Range Rover Sports Club - Car Talk (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Club (154042 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / The 2014 Range Rover Sports - Big Boy Toy / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by dru23(m): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2018
sooperrescue:

My mistake, bros

Now avaliable in large quantities for 17500k.. Buy five or more pieces, will deliver free of charge within Lagos.. For more information dru23@hotmail.com

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Guy, you fashied me. I dey vex o
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Durchmann(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Durchmann:
Anyone, with contacts in Latvia interested in a brand NEW LAND ROVER DISCOVERY SPORT SE 2018?

*9 shift automatic gearbox
*TD4 diesel 150 hp, 4WD with HDC, HSA.

Price: €49,890 (excluding shipping and duty if to be shipped into Nigeria)

Vehicle has to be inspected in Latvia in person or by proxy.
Call/Whatsapp 08025165493

For interested persons, see VIN below:

SALCA2BN0JH727567
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Durchmann(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Durchmann:
Anyone, with contacts in Latvia interested in a brand NEW LAND ROVER DISCOVERY SPORT SE 2018?

*9 shift automatic gearbox
*TD4 diesel 150 hp, 4WD with HDC, HSA.

Price: €49,890 (excluding shipping and duty if to be shipped into Nigeria)

Vehicle has to be inspected in Latvia in person or by proxy.
Call/Whatsapp 08025165493

PRICE SLASH...
Vehicle will now be available @ €41,890 (excluding shipping and duty if to be shipped into Nigeria).
This is in order to subsidize shipping costs as well as duties.

Vehicle is still available.
A flexible arrangement can be discussed as well.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Readonee35L(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2018
dru23:

Now avaliable in large quantities for 17500k.. Buy five or more pieces, will deliver free of charge within Lagos.. For more information dru23@hotmail.com

How about cars that need 6 liters e.g Toyota 2gr-fe
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by dru23(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Readonee35L:

How about cars that need 6 liters e.g Toyota 2gr-fe

Email me at dru23@hotmail.com
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Durchmann:

PRICE SLASH...
Vehicle will now be available @ €41,890 (excluding shipping and duty if to be shipped into Nigeria).
This is in order to subsidize shipping costs as well as duties.

Vehicle is still available.
A flexible arrangement can be discussed as well.
You have not told us about the market spec of the range.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Durchmann(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
sooperrescue:

You have not told us about the market spec of the range.

I shared the VIN so anyone can check it up.
It was manufactured in the UK though.

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
We have realized that many Range Rovers have not upgraded their software for BCm, PCM, TCCM, TCM,RLM and it is affecting the performance of the car. Take advantage and bring your Range for software upgrades.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by thebigkendo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
sooperrescue:
We have realized that many Range Rovers have not upgraded their software for BCm, PCM, TCCM, TCM,RLM and it is affecting the performance of the car. Take advantage and bring your Range for software upgrades.

Free??
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 4:41am On Sep 17, 2018
thebigkendo:

Free??
That thought has not crossed my mind . Peut etre.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by helpishere(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Has it crossed your mind now? Or make it a little pricey. There are a lot of cars that requires software upgrades especially range Rovers
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by makavele: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Very thoughtful of you Soooper.
Been looking for where to a software update for a Merc and cant seem to find one.
I wonder why Nigerians think its only phones and laptops that need updates.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
makavele:
Very thoughtful of you Soooper.
Been looking for where to a software update for a Merc and cant seem to find one.
I wonder why Nigerians think its only phones and laptops that need updates.
Thanks bros. There was a time that I wanted to upgrade the PCM software of a Range Rover Evoque and for a 24hr access, Land Rover technical support asked for 80 dollars. And you must get a high speed internet to go along with it. The upgrade was successful and I did all modules upgrades and the car behaved well. I have seen where upgrading the TCCM restored the gear box with only an oil change. We spend money anyhow on the car without understanding the reason for it. Mercedes is not my turf but it is very necessary to perform software upgrades for these modern cars as everything is now computerized. I will collect tokens for the upgrades when you calculate 80 dollars and my internet and my generator and the extra car to jump-start the car and my time. Tokens will be ideal for the smooth running of your Range Rover. If you are driving an Evoque, the rains are not user friendly for the engine. Come for the upgrades so that the turbo is not destroyed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by helpishere(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2018
How can the evoque not be rain friendly? Nor be SUV again?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:40am On Sep 29, 2018
helpishere:
How can the evoque not be rain friendly? Nor be SUV again?
It is a long story. The bottom line is that the air intake sucks in water from the windshield and it gets into the Turbo and voila, the car starts to malfunction. The only way is to redirect the air intake from getting air and water to protect the Turbo
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Arrow144(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hi Land Rover Owners i intend purchasing a 2013 Range Rover Evoque,i would like to know problems associated with it, availability of parts and engine performance.. thanks
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Good choice. The Turbo issue was rectified in 2013 models. Use the right oil. If it is not Castrol, then no dice. The parts are available especially the wear and tear aspect. Congrats in advance
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Arrow144(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thank you very much for your input sir apart from coscharis where else can i do service in abuja..
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
When you get the car, get in touch

Arrow144:
Thank you very much for your input sir apart from coscharis where else can i do service in abuja..
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Arrow144(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Alright Sir i will..
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by ak22(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2018
Good day Sir ,
Sir is range rover 06 with more than 160k millage toks is good to go ?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2018
It's a v8 and it can get to 500k but the bottom line is the maintenance history. The seller is honest. Most sellers always remove the 1 before the actual mileage to deceive buyers. Like I said, the only concern should be the state of the car, air suspension, transmission and the engine
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by ak22(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
sooperrescue:
It's a v8 and it can get to 500k but the bottom line is the maintenance history. The seller is honest. Most sellers always remove the 1 before the actual mileage to deceive buyers. Like I said, the only concern should be the state of the car, air suspension, transmission and the engine

Can I check the suspension through vin ?
Or how can I check how good is the ?suspension?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by CarGuideNG: 1:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Computergloba: 2:07am On Oct 30, 2018
Run a vin check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. check the title status, previous odometer readings,flood,airbag deployment,stolen,hail,biohazard and more

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:28am On Oct 30, 2018
ak22:

Can I check the suspension through vin ?
Or how can I check how good is the ?suspension?

The air suspension has nothing to do with the VIN. There is a button by the driver seat close to the gear. You press it up, it goes off road and you will see the car rising higher. Watch the dashboard if any message appears. if it shows suspension fault, then there is an issue, Then press the button again downwards and it will go to standard and then press again to access and again to access lock. if it stays locked with no message on the dash, then it is ok. You will need to press twice to go out of access lock. For the transmission, it has Drive, Sport and Command Shift. Put the selector on drive, then shift the selector to your side of the driver seat and on the dashboard, you will see Sport and then move the selector forward to 1.2.3 which will be visible on the gear side of the dashboard. If you see all these, then 70% ok. next you take the selector to N and the other button on the passenger seat by the gear, press the button backwards and see if the dash will say low range and a green light appearing, if it does, then the auxiliary is working. Press the button forward to take it back to high range.
For the engine, while the engine is running, remove the oil chamber cover, if the engine dies, waka comot. If the engine is still on, then the pressure is still intact and the engine is good to go. These tests will still not deter you from driving the car for more tests to see if the gear shifts from 3-4, if the engine does not show reduced engine performance or engine system fault, or the suspension does not warn you to go within 50km with a red warning or an amber warning light showing suspension fault. That will aid in the negotiation and then bring it for repairs and maintenance and we will gladly welcome you to the club.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:41am On Oct 30, 2018
For those with Diesel engines, there is a new product that I tried on a 2014 Range Rover Sport recently. Cetane booster and Diesel fuel injector cleaner. The cetane booster is like Octane booster. Our dirty diesel is our major headache but this product will help in boosting the diesel and preventing it from clogging the Diesel particle filter. Also when you are draining the oil, the best engine oils are those with C1 or C2 specifications. Castrol requires Magnatec C1 stop and start for recent models but you can still use it for older models because of the DPF. Once the filter is blocked, it can be regenerated but try and prevent it by using the right oil and these additives to make the car run good. The Sport I was talking about was a 2014 with the engine in limp mode where even a keke Napep will easily overtake it. When you see Exhaust filter full, visit dealer, dont panic, just manage it down to us and we will put it back in the right track.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by dehavillandboy: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hi guys please looking to buy the bodyshell of this 2014 range rover v8 petrol, shell without engine n gearbox with clean interior

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by helpishere(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Pictures please and budget
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Range Rover Evoque is a beautiful car with power for its size but problematic if left to be serviced by those that don't have the right softwares for the car. Upgrade the software and use the right oil or the engine will knock. The oil recommended is Castrol 5w30 and I prefer the extended performance variant. A 2016 Evoque had an engine issue last year on his way to the village and he was given a bill of 9m for a new engine. Christmas season is here and we enjoin every owner to put their car in order to get the maximum performance on the road.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (50) (Reply)

Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating? / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.