Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience (22645 Views)

Feb 2016 Fixed Deposit Rates: GTB, Diamond, Firstbank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema / Investment In Money Market / What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience by iamteaser: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
There is no bank that gives 16% ROI in Nigeria. I wasted the whole of last week trying to get the bank with the highest ROI and less hassle when you want to get your money back, the highest I came across is 7%. Just do business with your hard earned money than letting it lie idle in some stupid bank.
Re: Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience by Emilo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
So you guys are saying we should avoid fixed deposit even when we have no immediate need of the cash....

1 Like

Re: Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience by ucyoma(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
ok
Re: Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience by Dominionng(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2013
I know an organization that gives btw 15-20% ROI right here in Nigeria and pays dividends twice a year!

Interested? Add 28C275F2 on BBM or send a mail to Lhanrayagboola@gmail.com
Re: Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience by omoyankee3(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
alexvatt: U people should stop fooling around in the of investment. U will never seing dangote putting his money in fixed deposit. He will rather do business with his money. Stop depositing ur hard earned money in the name of investment. Do business with ur money.

Large corporations do invest their excess cash, and I bet Dangote does that too...heck some people/companies' business IS investing. Admittedly, most of us that are not at the level of Dangote ....nor anywhere near it, and we need to do business to grow our wealth, but if you don't have the time (e.g working in a company where you have little or no time to mind a business), or you are not business savvy, investment is an viable option for you. So while you are working, your money is working too.
Re: Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience by Aaoe: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Me I agree with Omo Yankee sha. Can you name one bank in Nigeria that can give u a 16% Returns in one year? None
Banks these days just want you to keep your money with them and get no returns whatsoever. Even if you do, it’s quite insignificant
Re: Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience by MrIfe: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Bros na wa o! we all know say for business u fit loose capital na. These people dem dey hold the capital for you give you something ontop am sef.
Re: Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience by olatunji002: 3:27am On Dec 28, 2014
pls illd like you to explain how I can go abt the first bank Investment stuff...I'm not gud in business but I want to invest the little I have...Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience by okitejoseph: 6:13am On Mar 30, 2018
Most times nigerian factor comes into play, I will addvise that should in case you want to invest in the money market, you should do that through the right channels...

https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/characteristics-of-develop-money-market/
Re: Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience by INFOTECH2: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
lecturerdabo:
I threw in 25k there last yr june, I just checked it on friday and the bal is 29k. Now U decide!!

The best way to make extra with this form of investment is continuos savings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Businesses That Can Make You A Billionaire / Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.