Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

All Atheists, Agnostics And Pagans. Let's Discuss Ince.st. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheists, Agnostics And Pagans. Let's Discuss Ince.st. (2514 Views)

Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. / Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. / 5 Easy Steps To Debunking The Quran (for Christians, Atheists, Agnostics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: All Atheists, Agnostics And Pagans. Let's Discuss Ince.st. by wiegraf: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
NativeBoy:

I will not respond to any other parts of your post in respect of the OPs wishes. I will only answer your direct question pertaining to societies where incest is common. Look up the Appalachians in America. Also called Hillbillies.

That's the only 'direct' question you noticed? Bros, you already opened that can of worms, don't cop-out now. Besides, thread is dead, this is mostly my childishness harassing your silliness at the moment. So please, indulge.

As for hillbillies, really? You note how the oyinbo man typically holds them up as the bastion of all that is good and beautiful about the west, yes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Kill Your Only Child as a Sacrifice, If Asked By Your God? / If You Have Any Question Concerning Tithing, Ask. / Thread: The Denominations Are Not The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.