Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia (11806 Views)

Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by Littlehooper: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2013
I AM VERY SURE, IGBO WILL HAVE THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE HELD IN SAUDI ARABIA..
IGBO N DEPORTATION

4 Likes

Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2013
Why cant Nigerians see something good in Nigeria and stay here, develope this country and earn a living. Despite the fact that they know our govt dont give a damn about its citizens residing in the country let alone those outside. They boxed themselves to this corner and have themselves to blame. My advise is that people should stay back and work it out here in Nigeria and stop embarrassing yourselves and other Nigerians.
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by comely77(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2013
ARIK AIRLINE STRANDED IN JOBURG!!!!!!
THIS IS A LIVE REPORT FROM ABOARD AN ARIK AIRCRAFT FROM JOBURG TO LAGOS.
THE PILOT WAS SECONDSFROM TAKE OFF WHEN HE STOPPED ABRUPTLY AND SAID HE THE PLANE HQS EDPERIENC3D A BIRD STRIKE. PASSENGERS HAGE BEEN ON BOARD FOR ALMOST TWO HOURS NOW FOR NOTHING.
THE FLIGHT WAS SCHEDULED TO LEAVE BY 9.30 AM, THIS IS 11.45AM(SA TIME)
Will keep you posted if the decides to kanage the aircraft.
May we never witness a crash again ooooooo
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2013
LMAO. U people think Nigeria cares? SMH.
Newsflash!!! The elite dont care about u. They want u all to run and leave the country for them. That would mean less people screaming unemployment and questioning their loot and thus the booty will go around easily. Sending these guys back will seem like an extra burden for them.
I bet u that right now they are secretely cursing the news media company that brought this to light.

1 Like

Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by boniflex(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2013
Littlehooper: I AM VERY SURE, IGBO WILL HAVE THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE HELD IN SAUDI ARABIA..
IGBO N DEPORTATION
this anti-igbos tribalistic yoruba bigot has come again wit his regular stup1dity, wat concerns igbo wit dis?

1 Like

Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2013
allahu akbar
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by dwittyc0der(f): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2013
see this mumu sha !!! muslim are there brother keepers but not by doing bad stuff !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked why u no go get residency permit and u won dey work ?? no be theif be dat!! ogbeni gbenga u no get talk cool cool
Olugbenger: I thought muslims are their brother's keeper. abi is it not saudi?

Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2013
Lol. Saudi is a lovely place bit Saudians are one of the most hostile people on earth esp to blacks.
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by MEILYN(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2013
who send them go that kyn place? grin grin
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by thewarrior72: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2013
Littlehooper: I AM VERY SURE, IGBO WILL HAVE THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE HELD IN SAUDI ARABIA..
IGBO N DEPORTATION
tongue[quote
Sorry little chuki, Igbos no de naki head for ground, na ur aboki& Yoruba people.......kpelee

2 Likes

Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by ak47mann(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2013
what!for prostitution,terrorism,rituals,or yahoo yahoo cool
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by sCun: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013
nutty_hnic: I can bet that ware house is really comfortable than most nigerian homes.
Then let them relax and stop complaining.
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2013
IGBO N DEPORTATION

the warrior72: tongue
Sorry little chuki, Igbos no de naki head for ground, na ur aboki& Yoruba people.......kpelee

Can you two childish eediots, get out of this thread and go look for a play ground and act like the kids you are there?

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by bosslife850: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2013
I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, fun guy, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me because they are more understanding caring and matured.
If you know you are above 32 and you would like to hangout with me please do not hesitate to contact me, do not be shy okay. Please you should go straight to the point when contacting okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2013
How difficult is it to ignore an attention seeking tribalistic statement?
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by sCun: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2013
jennykadry: How difficult is it to ignore an attention seeking tribalistic statement?
Are you different from them? They talk down a particluar tribe for thier reasons, you talk down a whole country for your own reasons.
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by GetGuide: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2013
And those Arabians will treat them like shiit shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by dwittyc0der(f): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2013
bosslife850: I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, fun guy, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me because they are more understanding caring and matured.
If you know you are above 32 and you would like to hangout with me please do not hesitate to contact me, do not be shy okay. Please you should go straight to the point when contacting okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.

Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by eluquenson(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2013
That's why I will continue to detest Nigerian govt cos they don't seems to recognize the citizen
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by dwittyc0der(f): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2013
jennykadry: How difficult is it to ignore an attention seeking tribalistic statement?

Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by dwittyc0der(f): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2013
eluquenson: That's why I will continue to detest Nigerian govt cos they don't seems to recognize the citizen

Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by spacechuks(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2013
bosslife850: I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, fun guy, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I think you need christ in your life,you are not ashame of yourself,26yrs old still in school,go get a life
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by NadiaSA1(f): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2013
IGBO N DEPORTATION
onye araa..
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2013
cry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] nawa 4 9ja o
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2013
sCun: Are you different from them? They talk down a particluar tribe for thier reasons, you talk down a whole country for your own reasons.

Oh really? Okay let me see..... There is a difference actually...one I am Unfortunately a Nigerian. I come from a nation whose citizens are scattered in very part of the world not for adventure purposes or boredom reasons but for a better life. A country that has all it takes to make it a "home" again but some greedy people have refused to do that. The country hasn't offered its citizens a better life. The country could care less about her people. Countries poorer than Nigeria at progressing and a rich nation like ours is suffering. People in power are making it and keeping it to themselves with little regards to lower class population.

Tribalism: some dimwits come online and instead of facing their government who's left its citizens stranded in a foreign land, they are busy cursing out each other's tribe.... What a statement you just made.

Instead of those eediots to come together and fight the problem that has made Nigeria almost a wasteland, they are busy looking for trouble and making trouble where the trouble isn't even based in

2 Likes

Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by dwittyc0der(f): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2013
Leave the guy alone naah grin grin when in turn 50 in go see wify tongue tongue
spacechuks: I think you need christ in your life,you are not ashame of yourself,26yrs old still in school,go get a life
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by Tonniey(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2013
I guess they were haji escapees!!!
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by Littlehooper: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2013
boniflex: this anti-igbos tribalistic yoruba bigot has come again wit his regular stup1dity, wat concerns igbo wit dis?

IT CONCERNS IGBO....
IT'S IGBO THAT TRAVELS AROUND AIMLESSLY.....
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by ceejayluv(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2013
Francis Diote: Why cant Nigerians see something good in Nigeria and stay here, develope this country and earn a living. Despite the fact that they know our govt dont give a damn about its citizens residing in the country let alone those outside. They boxed themselves to this corner and have themselves to blame. My advise is that people should stay back and work it out here in Nigeria and stop embarrassing yourselves and other Nigerians.
Sir,,migration and diversity are the realities of the modern World. Anything contrary would be "Idi Amin" logic. Or are we waiting for the relatively fewer Nigerians in diaspora to come and develop Nigeria? Are the remaining over 150 million people living here not enough to transform the nation? Even in Nigeria, one could still be treated as a subhuman- Ask those innocent suspects in prison "awaiting trial" for many years, and there are thousands of them. Ask that Hausa boy that was born and raised in Owerri but cannot Dare contest for a councillor position. The World is too big for one to confine himself to one geographical area, unless by choice.
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by Littlehooper: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2013
Nadia_SA1: onye araa..
WHAT'S THIS ONE PASSING ACROSS?
SAVE YOUR DATA BUNDLE
Re: Over 1,000 Nigerians Held In Saudi Arabia by chimobiofo1: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Pls I nid help, im tinkin of goin to Abadin in UK or Canada but I wnt to no which of d 2 countries dat ll b easy 4 me to stay and get a Job after doin my Pgd programs becos my plans is to base dere n get a job after my studies but a friend of mine told me dat uk ll tell me to go bak to my country aftet my study dat canada is beta wile anoda friend of mine told me dat Abadin is beta so im comfused. I need help on dis pls anybody shuld help me wit a solution. U can send it to chimoskiwire@yahoo.com my name is Chimobi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politics In 2017 : Anambra Polls, Mega Party, Others To Shape New Year / Ijaw Youths Shut Content Board For Not Relocating Iocs Offices / Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.