Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Motion To Help Move A Shun Cultism Story For Nigerian Youth To The Front Page - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Motion To Help Move A Shun Cultism Story For Nigerian Youth To The Front Page (783 Views)

My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / The Best Story For Etisalatprize For Flash Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motion To Help Move A Shun Cultism Story For Nigerian Youth To The Front Page by Boll2010: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
This is a very brilliant,true life story,which most readers felt it should be on the front page for young nigerian youth to shun cultism. This story is lying down at sexuality section due to some part of it,but I tell you youths needs to know that cultism comes with higher risk no matter the goodies promised if a person joins.so I seek the help of brilliant and respectable moderators should please endorse this story for front page,and I know we all won't regret it.thank you in anticipation,you won't regret putting it there.

www.nairaland.com/1399216/rated-18-confessions-rough-rugged

18+(SHUN CULTISM)

1 Like

Re: Motion To Help Move A Shun Cultism Story For Nigerian Youth To The Front Page by Chimaritoponcho: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
hahahahahaha....front page? when mynd44 still dey alive? *dat na till jonathan get pointed nose ooo* lol
Re: Motion To Help Move A Shun Cultism Story For Nigerian Youth To The Front Page by Boll2010: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Is myndd a God here?? Is definitely mortal,so I'm sure he hasn't seen this,n if he does do,then he will be more passionate with the story.

Don't be a snitch bro,u read the story and you know its worth the FP
Re: Motion To Help Move A Shun Cultism Story For Nigerian Youth To The Front Page by Mynd44: 3:45am On Nov 24, 2013
That story is sexually explicit and it is not policy on Nairaland to put such content on the front page.

Thanks
Re: Motion To Help Move A Shun Cultism Story For Nigerian Youth To The Front Page by Boll2010: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2013
Tank u bro

(1) (Reply)

Adventures Of A Superhero / Completely Superhuman / The Girl At Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.