Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding (30870 Views)

Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening / Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by bishop4APC: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
Yoney007: GET A POWER BANK MOBILE RECHARGEABLE CHARGER...
Get rid of "battery too low for radio use"...Keep up with the official mail, get that business ping/twit, keep in touch with friends and family on facebook all day, stay on your favourite Nairaland page and catch all the updates all day long on your smartphones (Blackberry, Iphone, Android, HTC, Tecno e.t.c)/ gadgets (Ipad, Tablets, PDA, Digital camera e.t.c).
POWER BANK is available in various capacities and colours to suit your taste and VERY affordable.

Seller is based in Delta State and couriers to other states on request. Distance is not a barrier.
Ping :26C271CE or call 08036965028 for more information.
A poor marketer you are, so you expect me to buy this poo jst bcoz of nairaland, pinging, facebook and bla bla.. Choi! Naija country of alliens.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by iterator25: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
mrtidy: why is she so lean .... end time things
it's the UK citizenship embarassed
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pdizzle: She reminds me of my chinese frnd, Ug Lee
grin grin
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Don't like the colour,that style is for figure 8 girls,love her gele.Anyway na she sabi.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by chiboy1928(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
talk2cemmia@gma:
Killer curves cool she looks good
www.cemiasblog..com
she look ugly abeg wit dose tiny bone.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by badmeat(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
tongue
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by niceeric(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
She ugly- two words
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by devigblegble: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ugliness at its peak
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by goldenspoon: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Wetin concern chicken and tooth brush!! jump out of tread.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
She looks great. Like her outfit, love her figure.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by leyeluv(f): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
karen karen hmmmm 9ic
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
i swear i dont know karen igho
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by lilian0687(f): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
The body she exposed self Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺ fine undecided
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by judedwriter(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ghadafy: Let's see how she gonna find a husband with this kind of dress
na so o! With this kind naked dressing, na so so sugar boys go follow am wink
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by cocoC(f): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Karen!!!! Wat's with d body hugging dresses Stop it already!!!!! Doesn't fit u oooo

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by alcuin(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
The first thing that came to my mind is to release some "koboko" whip on her exposed back and order her to go back home and dress well.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Rastamann: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ugly!
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by sylve11: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
ok o. cool
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by sammydon24: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
†ђξ picture quality is a as blure as Nokia 3310
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by yinkusnoni(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
King_blingz: Karen at Peter okoye's wedding,karen at tiwa's wedding hmmm wen dem wan attend ur own??
ah cum ana tayad for d mata ooo
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by LadyH(f): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Killer curves?? Its high time i went for an eye check up.

She still looks fugly tho.

Hilarious comments btw.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by eme1n(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Typical Warri dressing..
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by tellwisdom: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
She wear this thing come outside??
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by brosdoncome(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
See as she be like person wey neva baff sad
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by brosdoncome(m): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
Which kai ugly man in woman dress be diz wan? lipsrsealed
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Slutty, trashy, classless... The outfit, that is.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by louisa777: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
RUBBISH DRESS
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by aieromon(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
I prefer not to comment lipsrsealed
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
She only does not know how to carry the dress . . . Lovely design.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Exponental(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
twogood: Pls who's Karen?
Igho!

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by niceeric(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
I don't know if anyone here knows something about practical viewing/in depth viewing....if u can do a very close mind image of d front view of Karen's face you'll see she looks like a mother duck....look closely peeps...for those who r not so good at this,go and get a pic of looney tunes' DAFFY DUCK and compare.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by henchamb(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
when you are a Briton, you dress like the british, that's simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Safe Hips, Butt, Boob, Joysticks Enlargement, Skin Lightening Etc ( PIC ) / Joshua Agai - Nigerian Male Model - (photos) / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of This Lady One Year After (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.