Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland (1517 Views)

Your Ex Asking You Of Airtime-guys Whats With That-ιsnt It Funny Or Wat? / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
Here are some I have seen:

Lirusehn:if u wanna knw me jez create a Topic.i bring HOrrOR.i spitoutbittertruthful words.if u avent met me 'dnt b naughty' wev got d whole of ur TIME.bsidz,wahala b like bicycle e nor dey hard me start

Tolexander: nairaland is like a toilet built by seun, where different people(members) come with a mask to poo. The moderators are poo caretakers and the guests, flies. Unfortunately, many members fight on top poo

Fredoooooo: Ogun the god of iron no dey collect bribe, so stay on your lane

Got any? Pls kindly share yours

1 Like

Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Wizdray: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
For me, Checking others profile is like wasting of my precious MB. Maybe i should start checking in other to kn0w s0me funny signature.
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
You don't need to check other people's profile to see their signature. It is automatically embedded beneath their post

2 Likes

Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Wizdray: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hun Hun? Dont kn0w, i cant even see it...actually am new here. Maybe you should teach/tell me how to view it
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by donphilopus: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
Wizdray: Hun Hun? Dont kn0w, i cant even see it...actually am new here. Maybe you should teach/tell me how to view it
If you have signature, you'd be able to view others own
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by donphilopus: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
This' another signature

fairari022: seun must marry a nairalander

so, if Seun doesn't marry a nairalander, what would happen??
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Here is another one: imsu.boi: | | On judgment day, I'll just hold a Nigerian flag to show God I've been to hell already.. || ||

2 Likes

Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
donphilopus: This' another signature

fairari022: seun must marry a nairalander

so, if Seun doesn't marry a nairalander, what would happen??

Lol, yawa go gas
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by donphilopus: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
torres2:

Lol, yawa go gas
grin say na wetin happen??
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 5:52am On Nov 24, 2013
dia wuz one i saw cant really remb whose siggy it was but i cudnt help laffin and updating it on fb. D siggy is/was d most rommantic and seductive statement ave eva heard is *plz send me ur account numb* . it was a guy who got dis has siggy and i wus like lolz.
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2013
torres2: Here are some I have seen:

Lirusehn:if u wanna knw me jez create a Topic.i bring HOrrOR.i spitoutbittertruthful words.if u avent met me 'dnt b naughty' wev got d whole of ur TIME.bsidz,wahala b like bicycle e nor dey hard me start
ghen ghen. *Smiles*
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by prinx55555(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2013
Wizdray: For me, Checking others profile is like wasting of my precious MB. Maybe i should start checking in other to kn0w s0me funny signature.
mtchew
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by prinx55555(m): 6:04am On Nov 24, 2013
torres2:
Tolexander: nairaland is like a toilet built by seun, where different people(members) come with a mask to poo. The moderators are poo caretakers and the guests, flies. Unfortunately, many members fight on top poo
dis very one and ur siggy got me laffin
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by prinx55555(m): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2013
Wizdray: Hun Hun? Dont kn0w, i cant even see it...actually am new here. Maybe you should teach/tell me how to view it
why didnt u just shut up in d stead of ranting wen u knw nothing about NL.
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2013
prinx55555: why didnt u just shut up in d stead of ranting wen u knw nothing about NL.
u even get tym 2 quote am sev. Omo liv am,na attention d fool dey seek.
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Anuoluwap(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2013
This one is Awkward; if satan criticizes PDP, then APC(anti progressive cultist) will label satan progressive........
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2013
here goes.:

(m)¤ Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.

(f)¤ People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

(m)¤ I want to write my own eulogy, and I want to write it in Latin. It seems only fitting to read a dead language at my funeral.

(f)¤ Women and cats will do as they please, men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

(f)¤ u actually read that? thought u were illiterate..

Real cool huh... . . then it gets serious:..
Beware of these creatures!|mukina2, sexkillz & deols.They can rrrape you on this site. I m a victim.|Last Bullet:|Say no to unjust bans on Nairaland.
also:

MUL TIPLE COLORS

ya'll should stop typing with multiple colors, its annoying and bad for d eyes.

Nota Bene(NB): Cant recall d monikers but sure of d sexes..
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by fredoooooo: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
funkymallam - i mix dittol with my haterz alomo , if i don't take care of them who will ?
idowugbo - never mistake my hospitality for endurance
torres2 - If satan criticizes PDP, then APC(anti progressive cultist) will label Satan a progressive
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
fredoooooo: funkymallam - i mix dittol with my haterz alomo , if i don't take care of them who will ?
idowugbo - never mistake my hospitality for endurance
torres2 - If satan criticizes PDP, then APC(anti progressive cultist) will label Satan a progressive

grin grin
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
JUM▲NJI:
here goes.:

(m)¤ Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.

(f)¤ People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

(m)¤ I want to write my own eulogy, and I want to write it in Latin. It seems only fitting to read a dead language at my funeral.

(f)¤ Women and cats will do as they please, men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

(f)¤ u actually read that? thought u were illiterate..

Real cool huh... . . then it gets serious:..
Beware of these creatures!|mukina2, sexkillz & deols.They can rrrape you on this site. I m a victim.|Last Bullet:|Say no to unjust bans on Nairaland.
also:

MUL TIPLE COLORS

ya'll should stop typing with multiple colors, its annoying and bad for d eyes.

Nota Bene(NB): Cant recall d monikers but sure of d sexes..
siggy=>>> Okiki Oluwa
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Wizdray: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
donphilopus: If you have signature, you'd be able to view others own
Alryt Bro
prinx55555: mtchew
Sorry
prinx55555: why didnt u just shut up in d stead of ranting wen u knw nothing about NL.
oops....sowie o bt Yu shuldnt have it personal lyk dis guy
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mukina2: Everybody has a photographic memory, some just don't have films
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Wizdray: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
lirusehn: u even get tym 2 quote am sev. Omo liv am,na attention d fool dey seek.
What attention am i seeking here? I d0nt kn0w it mean am seeking for an attenti0n? Sumtyms, i realy w0nder what is inside the brain box of s0me people. Seriously, u nid psychiatric treatment
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by deols(f): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
shouldn't I just change my sig?
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by donphilopus: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wizdray: What attention am i seeking here? I d0nt kn0w it mean am seeking for an attenti0n? Sumtyms, i realy w0nder what is inside the brain box of s0me people. Seriously, u nid psychiatric treatment
Forget about those sheeets mehn
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by imsuboi(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
torres2: Here is another one: imsu.boi: | | On judgment day, I'll just hold a Nigerian flag to show God I've been to hell already.. || ||

cool
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
lirusehn: d most rommantic and seductive statement ave eva heard is *plz send me ur account numb* .

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by engrtee(f): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lwtmb
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Dudecollins(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2013
engrtee: Lwtmb
(Y)
Ur signature kills it mhen cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2013
She died at 18 a virgin. . .what she neva gave to boyz, she gave to worms.
-My old acc.
Re: Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Some signatures sha...Lol

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Role Of The Chief Bridesmaid? / Laws Of Attraction-the Sand Fly / Nairaland Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.