Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? (3670 Views)

Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:20am On Nov 24, 2013
highyo:
bible also testify to it, you decend when going to hell, but you ascend when going to heaven
stop those crap jor. Nobody knows the location of hell except God who made it.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:39am On Nov 24, 2013
highyo:
you can fall at any level. God is not a respecter of anyman. Even satan dont respect you, that's why the bible said, many will try to enter trough the gate but will not be able. Who are the many? believers of Christ
dont think because you are a general overseer you cant go to hell.
I've heard of a general overseer who has preached holyness for 30yrs but unable to enter because of anger, and a pastor that died in car accident and was taken to motuary for 3days but woke up, was unable to enter because he fail to forgive his wife after she slaped her, also a pastor that fail to help the poor in the church even when they come to him for help, he will only pray for them, he was unable to enter. All this reason were all confirmed in the bible, so think of it, a bishop can end up there
dnt u think u are getting obscessed with this hell issue. Is that the gospel christ call us to preach. Are u nt seeing almost everyone today trying to claim that they went to hell and heaven for sight seeing. Many people are just playing with God, i pity them. Even look at u acting like the caretaker of heaven and hell that u know those barred from entering heaven and are thrown into hell. We must be careful because the bible warns that things like this will happen. Nobody knows satan's scheme, so let us be alert and study the word of God thoroughly.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Atigba: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2013
highyo:
bro hell is real, and without Jesus, you can go there. I remember posting a thread about some researchers that dug a hole of man miles that, they could not continue because of the heat, and crying of millions of people, that they even recorded the sound. That is even physical,
I love you bro, but if you fail to believe now, and you die and you saw it, it will be too late to come back to life
pray to God, perhaps he can show you the true way. If you believe there is one God, and he's God of Abraham, tell him you are confuse, and he should tell you the true way. I'm sure he will, but only when you are pure in heart
Jesus is the true way to salvation
Am a christian I believe in jesus christ ..but I don't believe in hell fire am sorry bro
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2013
Atigba: Am a christian I believe in jesus christ ..but I don't believe in hell fire am sorry bro
my guy there is hell. Just believe it lest u will be disapointed on that day. It is just those man-made visions i doubt.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2013
If satan and his agent are nt yet in hell, why do u think that any human being is there in the first place.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2013
Ukuts gp: my guy there is hell. Just believe it lest u will be disapointed on that day. It is just those man-made visions i doubt.

So because he doesn't believe hell is real, he would be thrown there.

It's like saying people shouldn't believe in heaven so dat they can be thrown there.

Do u see how senseless u are?
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2013
macof:

It's like saying people shouldn't believe in heaven so dat they can be thrown there.

its funny.
The guy said +JUST BELIEVE+ ...i guess he's also forcing himself to blive it
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2013
Arcsniper:
its funny.
The guy said +JUST BELIEVE+ ...i guess he's also forcing himself to blive it
on the contrary, what i mean is that u must know that hell exist and at the same time do all u can to avoid going there by living a holy life
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2013
macof:

u are rather nt using ur sense. First u must believe that it exist, then live a holy life to avoid going there. If u believe there is hell and u live anyhow u will go there.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2013
I hope u got that?
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2013
All those vision of hell is made up
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by bigfrancis21: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ukuts gp: The way people see visions of heaven and hell this days is becoming too rampant. I begin to ask myself this question that, why didn't Lazarus and others who woke up from the dead miraculously in the bible did not went to heaven and hell to see how it look like and begin to tell the story of their encounter in heaven and hell to generate money. Is it that there is no hell or heaven at that time? Or the people of that time did not need the warning of hell-fire? Or maybe it was just a religious propaganda by our modern pastors and Evangelist? or is it another avenue to make money for themselves by selling the CDs and books? Or perhaps, the word of God is not complete that it require some visions to embellish it? Many questions to ask these visioneers. I cant understand this recent development of seeing visions of heaven and hell here and there.

And the worst thing is that those people normally claim to have seen servants of God such as Benson Idahosa, Bimbo Odukoya and others who had passed on languishing in hell-fire just to make some money. I pity them. GOD is nt the author of confusion, his word is enough for us.

And again this people contradict the teaching of paul concerning the resurrection of the dead in the last days. 1 corinthians 15.

One thing i know is that those visions are all false and ficticious. They are all man-made stories and therefore should be discarded. Galatians 1:6-10. Read ur bible which is the word of God and that should be enough. Dnt let those people mislead u.

Drop ur comments now and let us sought this thing out.

Read John 11.

Listen, before Jesus Christ came, many Jews were pagans in behaviour despite the presence of Judaism. Most of earth's people then lived pagan lives. Some Jews carved wooden images for themselves which they bowed down to and respected as 'God'. Many Jews of then lived materialistic lives. They had very little idea of the purpose of life, and how to live it. They only cared about money making, pleasures of the flesh and bowing to graven images. On dying, so many Jews found themselves in the void. In case you don't know, there is no hell fire in the afterlife. The theory of hell fire is a man-made theory instituted by the early church fathers to control the minds of the masses. Jesus Christ never preached nor said anything about 'hell fire'. Instead what exist are heaven and the void. The void is a cold, massless, bottomless pit full of pitch blackness, devoid of God's love and light where souls who lived excessive materialistic, wicked, evil, cruel, hatred-filled lives go for temporary isolation.

Before Jesus Christ came, there were so many souls from earth going to the void than back into the light(heaven). Earthlings were lost. They didn't know the way to escape the cycle of death and rebirth. They didn't know the purpose of life. They just wandered around life aimlessly and when they died found themselves in the void.

Jesus Christ' mission on earth was to show human beings the meaning and purpose of life and what to do to escape the gruelling cycle of death and rebirth. Jesus Christ never came to earth 'to die for anybody's sins'. Far from it. That whole misconcept arises from the Romans and Jews who were used to the practice of sacrificing animals and human beings to appease their gods and when Jesus Christ was killed on the cross, they misinterpreted his innocent death to mean 'sacrifice for the sins of humans'. From the spiritual angle, Jesus' death carries no significant meaning but rather only a means to be freed from his physical body and allowed to perform his mission in the void. The soul who became known as Jesus Christ on earth was a soul who had achieved enlightenment and spiritual evolution very early in the history of earth. He became the epotime of what we are to strive for and the God force held him in high esteem and sent him to earth to bring his light and truth to earth.

Also part of Jesus mission on earth was to set free so many lost souls who were locked in the clutches of the void. After Jesus Christ died, he went into the void, preached to the souls there and released so many of them. This is even recorded in your bible, in the Gospel of Peter. The whole time he spent in the void corresponds to the 3 days on earth time during which Christianity says he died. And on completion of his journey there, he left and went back into heaven.

When Lazarus died, he went to the void. Lazarus told his story of his visit to the void in another gospel, not in your bible of today but in the Gnostic gospels. When Jesus brought him back to life, he ordered his soul to be released from the void and brought back to earth and Lazarus reported first seeing a pin point of light coming to him in the darkness of the void where he was which happened to be an angel who came to rescue him and brought his soul out of the void and back to his lifeless body in the tomb. And he came back to life.

In a nutshell, Lazarus told his story of his visitation to the void but it isn't included in your bible of today which is a collection of pre-selected books and an immensely edited version of the early books.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ukuts gp: on the contrary, what i mean is that u must know that hell exist and at the same time do all u can to avoid going there by living a holy life
ok i must obey ALL the laws in the bible to make heaven.else i go to hellfire?.
If i don't obey all,am going to hellfire,right?
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
macof:

either you believe in hell or not, that will not stand as a reason why you should be there.
But without holiness, you will go there. And without believing in Jesus, you will go there
and you cant believe in Jesus without believing the bible, because the bible is Jesus himself (John1:14) ie Jesus is the word of God, and if you believe the bible, you will believe in hell, and if you dont believe in hell, you have deduct from the word of God, and if you deduct from the word of God, you will go to hell. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
highyo:
either you believe in hell or not, that will not stand as a reason why you should be there.
But without holiness, you will go there. And without believing in Jesus, you will go there
and you cant believe in Jesus without believing the bible, because the bible is Jesus himself (John1:14) ie Jesus is the word of God, and if you believe the bible, you will believe in hell, and if you dont believe in hell, you have deduct from the word of God, and if you deduct from the word of God, you will go to hell. May God help us

Your religion is a sham for it can only survive and thrive on threats and fear.

Quit this mess and come to know the real Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
highyo:

So muslims, Jews, hindus, buddhists, Aborisha etc. would all go to hell because they don't believe in Jesus?

While only Christians can enter heaven

how can humans believe this poo
Can't be I actually used to believe this
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ukuts gp: u are rather nt using ur sense. First u must believe that it exist, then live a holy life to avoid going there. If u believe there is hell and u live anyhow u will go there.

and it's u dat is using sense

It's nt ur job or ur erroneous Bible's Job to tell me wat to believe in.

I believe wat my ancestors believed, and until u show proof of hell No reasonable human can believe the Bible
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by truthislight: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
v
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by truthislight: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ukuts gp: my guy there is hell. Just believe it lest u will be disapointed on that day. It is just those man-made visions i doubt.

What exactly do you mean by 'Hell' ?
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by lanaVello1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
couldn't help lol wen i was reading that post that kept on mentioning 'void'. I wonder if void now has a diff meaning frm d general one. ever seen 'lake of fire'in your bible? or that was also edited in the recent versions??
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Atigba: Am a christian I believe in jesus christ ..but I don't believe in hell fire am sorry bro
"knowing the terror of the Lord, we persuade men........."
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
frosbel:

Your religion is a sham for it can only survive and thrive on threats and fear.

Quit this mess and come to know the real Jesus.
the real jesus preached "weeping and gnashing of teeth"
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Atigba: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mee234:
I don't have to be terrorised to serve God. I serve God because of my love for him nt because am terrorised.there is no hell fire it is a doctrine of demon.So you telling me your God will burn and torment billions of people for eternity?guy u re joking...that is wickedness even the devil would do that.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Atigba: I don't have to be terrorised to serve God. I serve God because of my love for him nt because am terrorised.there is no hell fire it is a doctrine of demon.So you telling me your God will burn and torment billions of people for eternity?guy u re joking...that is wickedness even the devil would do that.
bros that was a bible verse
2cor5:11. My God is a loving God that "
....afterward distroy those that believe not....." u don't need to be terrorise to serve Him. He set befor u life and death and He urges u to choose life through his prophets. The bible is fill will verses that talked about weeping forever.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by joe4christ(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
spencerwilliams: rememba in dat story it was abraham dat answered d rich man nd nt God himself,so dat does nt mean God said he can neva bring people back,like i normaly say God is answerin d praya of d rich man.

So, in other word father Abraham is a liar or rather made a mistake with his statement and which meant Jesus christ also lied by making parable of Abraham's misconception about God's stance on the matter
Is this what you're saying young man
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Mintayo(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
funny,how will you belive in Jesus and not hell? When He talked abt d latter so well?
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by spencerwilliams(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
joe4christ:

So, in other word father Abraham is a liar or rather made a mistake with his statement and which meant Jesus christ also lied by making parable of Abraham's misconception about God's stance on the matter
Is this what you're saying young man
now wat i am sayin is dat abraham himself did nt say it was imposible,nw rememba d rich man ask 4 wata but judgin from d reply of abraham simply tels us dat it was imposible 4 any one 2 drink wata in hel,so dat is my point.abraham did nt giv him a reply dat automaticaly deny d posibility of d request he made.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mintayo: funny,how will you belive in Jesus and not hell? When He talked abt d latter so well?

Hell is an Anglo-Saxon word which means ' hidden place '.

smiley
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
highyo:
nice observation. But first i will like to correct you of one thing
any sin commited against the holy spirit can not be forgiven. If it's true or not you are not sure, then dont go to the extent of calling it lies. Instead you say can it be true? So that you dont sin against the holyspirit because if it's true, and you call it lie, then you are sinning against the holyspirit.
Also dont forget the fact that the bible said in the book of joel2:28 it shall come to pass that I'll pour out my spirit, your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old shall men shall dream, and your young men shall see visions.
Dont forget that, this is the time the bible was refering to.
John belove saw a vision and it became book of revelation, also Daniel wrote about his vision, etc
Truely, Lazarus, Dorcas, etc died and came back to life, but doesnt mean they never saw anything when they died. If they didnt see anything, then there is no life after death. Even any of their word was not recorded in the bible, and that doesnt mean, they didn't see anything.
Even Jesus himself talk about the man who he saw in heaven and in hell (rich man and Lazarus)
satan may have set up some people to forge lies I cant dispute that, because I heard about a man who claim to go to hell and heaven and said, there is nothing bad for women to dress like jezebel, we dont need to allow the holy spirit to tell us if he's telling lies or true, cos we self know that.

A man taken to the mortuary for 3days after car accident and later came back to life, and doctor show every record about his death, he was condem to hell because he didnt forgive his wife after she slap her. We dont need holyspirit to tell us if its true or false because All fact about his condemnation are in the bible, ie forgive.
The mistake many people do now is they exalt vision of hell and heaven than the word of God, it's not to be so. Jesus love us truely and will not want any to perish, so I believe he's only given expo to help us escape hell.
I've read about 8yrs girl and many teenagers even here in nigeria that has seen the vision of hell and heaven, and doesnt mean they are lies, but their vision is to help us to be more serious on this righteous path.
Finally, becos God show you hell and heaven, doesnt mean you are save, you can still end up in hell.
E.g.
Nebuchadnezar saw vision of endtime but was not save
pharoah saw vision
Balam Ass even saw angel but ass cant be saved and many more.
It is very bad to make money out of what God gave to you, it was given to you freely, it doesnt mean you are save or not, making cd and selling to make money for yourself is very bad.
Mary K Baxter was taken to hell and heaven, but she posted her expirience on net, both audio, video and pdf, and she even wrote pls read copy and share, she made it free. May God forgive us all, we are all sinners
ah was about likin ur post but u spoilt it wit ur last statement ....how can u claim dat jesus have died 4 ur sins n still call urself a sinner....remember no sinner will enter heaven so wat's ur purpose of being a christian
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2013
U people should forget those false vision of heaven and hell
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:08am On Nov 25, 2013
Mee234:
so it is by proclaiming false vision of hell that u will persuade men abi?
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by iheanyi4u(m): 7:19am On Nov 25, 2013
Some of these visions are absurd in that they even see people who are alive in hell. For those quoting Joel remember the last days started as soon as Jesus ascended and even Peter quoted Joel so I fail to see y it's now the dreams and visions commenced.
The one that almost made me tear out my skin was one warri dude. The guy was on d pulpit with cartoon drawings of demons and all. It was just hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sacrifices: Parallelism Between Judaism And Traditional Religion? / RELIGIOUS HARDTALK (sheikh Faisal Vs PASTOR Joseph Ade Gold) / 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.