Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? (3669 Views)

Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by spencerwilliams(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2013
iheanyi4u: Some of these visions are absurd in that they even see people who are alive in hell. For those quoting Joel remember the last days started as soon as Jesus ascended and even Peter quoted Joel so I fail to see y it's now the dreams and visions commenced.
The one that almost made me tear out my skin was one warri dude. The guy was on d pulpit with cartoon drawings of demons and all. It was just hilarious.
may God forgiv ur ignorance,u ar realy lost.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2013
hell is not real....simple!
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Atigba: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2013
In the begining God created heaven and earth...hell was never created I wonder where christians got that word from.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

How do u know dat there's hell? Have u been there?

I believe in the conscious energy dat controls the universe.
I don't need to talk to God, wats d essence of my Ori if I can't use it.
Job 7:14 it says, "thou scarest me with dreams and terrifieth me with visions.
Jonah 2:2 it says, "in Hell he cried out." And In Jonah 2:6 it says, "the earth with her bars was about me forever, yet thou has brought up my life from corruption." So at least there was somebody in the Bible that experienced Hell, Jonah
Isaiah 24:22 it says: "And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison...." Each portion of hell has prison cell,
Proverbs 7:27 "they shall go down to Hell in the chambers of death"
By "Chambers" it means rooms. So part of Hell has prisons cells, chambers, pits of fire, and big areas of fire, so I was just in a prison cell at this time.
In Isaiah 14:9-10 it says
Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? Art thou become like unto us?
Psalms 88:4
I am counted with those who go down to the pit; I am like a man who has no strength,

And we know that the devil does have strength, in the scriptures were there was a demon-man running through the graveyard, it says:Mark 5:1-4
Then they came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Gadarenes. And when He had come out of the boat, immediately there met Him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no one could bind him, not even with chains, because he had often been bound with shackles and chains. And the chains had been pulled apart by him, and the shackles broken in pieces; neither could anyone tame him.

They couldn't bind him; he had broken the chains into pieces. And that was just a man with a demonic strength. I understood these demons had about 1000 times the strength of a man. So even if you have your natural strength, you cannot have fought them off anyway.
2 Samuel 22:6 states:
The sorrows of Hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;
Psalms 74:20 it says:
Have respect to the covenant; For the dark places of the earth are full of the haunts of cruelty.

There are scriptures about the humiliation you have to endure. "you can't stop it!" In Isaiah 5:14-15
Therefore my people have gone into captivity, Because they have no knowledge; Their honorable men are famished, And their multitude dried up with thirst. Therefore the grave enlarges its appetite and opens its mouth without limit; into it will descend their nobles and masses with all their brawlers and revelers. So man will be brought low and mankind humbled, the eyes of the arrogant humbled.

Ezekiel 32:24
There is Elam and all her multitude, All around her grave, All of them slain, fallen by the sword, Who have gone down uncircumcised to the lower parts of the earth, Who caused their terror in the land of the living; Now they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit.

THE DARKNESS OF HELL
Scripture talks about this darkness in Psalms 88:6
You have laid me in the lowest pit, In darkness, in the depths.

Revelation 16:10
Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain.

Jude 1:13
Raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.
And there is a darkness which may be felt, as shown in Exodus 10:21
Then the LORD said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness will spread over Egypt—darkness that can be felt."
You can feel this darkness.
So these are some of the things we have to endure in Hell. In Isaiah 24:17 it says:
Fear and the pit and the snare are upon you, O inhabitant of the earth. And it shall be that he who flees from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit, and he who comes up from the midst of the pit shall be caught in the snare; for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth are shaken

THE HEAT OF HELL
The heat Is so intense, you can even describe it. It says in Deuteronomy 32:24
They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.

Jude 1:7
as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Psalm 11:6
Upon the wicked He will rain coals; Fire and brimstone and a burning wind shall be the portion of their cup.

In Isaiah 57:21 it says:
"There is no peace," Says my God, “for the wicked.”

NACKEDNESS IN HELL
You are also naked in Hell. It is just another thing to have to endure. Shame! In
Ezekiel 32:24 it talks about shame in the pit.
There is Elam and all her multitude, all around her grave, all of them slain, fallen by the sword, who have gone down uncircumcised to the lower parts of the earth, who caused their terror in the land of the living; Now they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit.

And in Job 26:6
Sheol is naked before Him, and Destruction has no covering.

That means God can see into Hell, so it is observable to Him. But also you are naked in Hell, just another thing you have to go through.

DRYNESS IN HELL
There is no water in Hell, at all, no water. There's no humidity in the air and no water of any kind. It is so dry; you are desperate for a drop of water, just one. Just like the scripture says in Luke 16:23-24,
And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’

Your body needs sleep. Rev 14:11 says,
And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night,...

You never get to sleep. You can imagine how that is, never sleeping.

Regarding the water, in Zechariah 9:11,
...I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.
Absolutely no water in Hell.

In Numbers 16:32 says,
and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the men with Korah, with all their goods.
That's were Hell is right now. Later Hell and Death will be cast into the Lake of Fire and then cast into Outer Darkness. That's after Judgment Day, but right now it is in the earth.

Jude 1:6 says,
"And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;"

In Isaiah 38:18 it says,
"Those who go down to the pit cannot hope for Your truth."
No hope, and the truth is Jesus. He is the truth.

ALL THESE ARE SOME FACT ABOUT HELL ALONE, ALSO NOTE THERE IS DIFFERENT BETWEEN HELL AND LAKE OF FIRE
THIS COVERS HELL ALONE
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2013
FACT ABOUT HELL
HELL IS JUST A PLACE WHERE SINNERS RESIDED, WAITING FOR JUDGMENT, BEFORE THEY WILL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE (REV21:cool
HELL IS DIFFERENT FROM LAKE OF FIRE

BUT THESE ARE FACT ABOUT HELL

Jonah 2:2 it says, "in Hell he cried out." And In Jonah 2:6 it says, "the earth with her bars was about me forever, yet thou has brought up my life from corruption." So at least there was somebody in the Bible that experienced Hell, Jonah
Isaiah 24:22 it says: "And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison...." Each portion of hell has prison cell,
By "Chambers" it means rooms. So part of Hell has prisons cells, chambers, pits of fire, and big areas of fire, so I was just in a prison cell at this time.
Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? Art thou become like unto us?
I am counted with those who go down to the pit; I am like a man who has no strength,

And we know that the devil does have strength, in the scriptures were there was a demon-man running through the graveyard, it says:Mark 5:1-4
Then they came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Gadarenes. And when He had come out of the boat, immediately there met Him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no one could bind him, not even with chains, because he had often been bound with shackles and chains. And the chains had been pulled apart by him, and the shackles broken in pieces; neither could anyone tame him.

They couldn't bind him; he had broken the chains into pieces. And that was just a man with a demonic strength. I understood these demons had about 1000 times the strength of a man. So even if you have your natural strength, you cannot have fought them off anyway.
Have respect to the covenant; For the dark places of the earth are full of the haunts of cruelty.

There are scriptures about the humiliation you have to endure. "you can't stop it!" In Isaiah 5:14-15
Therefore my people have gone into captivity, Because they have no knowledge; Their honorable men are famished, And their multitude dried up with thirst. Therefore the grave enlarges its appetite and opens its mouth without limit; into it will descend their nobles and masses with all their brawlers and revelers. So man will be brought low and mankind humbled, the eyes of the arrogant humbled.

There is Elam and all her multitude, All around her grave, All of them slain, fallen by the sword, Who have gone down uncircumcised to the lower parts of the earth, Who caused their terror in the land of the living; Now they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit.

THE DARKNESS OF HELL

Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain.

Raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.
Then the LORD said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness will spread over Egypt—darkness that can be felt."
So these are some of the things we have to endure in Hell. In Isaiah 24:17 it says:
Fear and the pit and the snare are upon you, O inhabitant of the earth. And it shall be that he who flees from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit, and he who comes up from the midst of the pit shall be caught in the snare; for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth are shaken

THE HEAT OF HELL
They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.

as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Upon the wicked He will rain coals; Fire and brimstone and a burning wind shall be the portion of their cup.

NACKEDNESS IN HELL
You are also naked in Hell. It is just another thing to have to endure. Shame! In
There is Elam and all her multitude, all around her grave, all of them slain, fallen by the sword, who have gone down uncircumcised to the lower parts of the earth, who caused their terror in the land of the living; Now they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit.

That means God can see into Hell, so it is observable to Him. But also you are naked in Hell, just another thing you have to go through.

DRYNESS IN HELL
There is no water in Hell, at all, no water. There's no humidity in the air and no water of any kind. It is so dry; you are desperate for a drop of water, just one. Just like the scripture says in Luke 16:23-24,
And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’

And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night,...

and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the men with Korah, with all their goods.
That's were Hell is right now. Later Hell and Death will be cast into the Lake of Fire and then cast into Outer Darkness. That's after Judgment Day, but right now it is in the earth.

"And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;"

ALL THESE ARE SOME FACT ABOUT HELL ALONE, ALSO NOTE THERE IS DIFFERENT BETWEEN HELL AND LAKE OF FIRE
THIS COVERS HELL ALONE
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2013
Ukuts gp: dnt u think u are getting obscessed with this hell issue. Is that the gospel christ call us to preach. Are u nt seeing almost everyone today trying to claim that they went to hell and heaven for sight seeing. Many people are just playing with God, i pity them. Even look at u acting like the caretaker of heaven and hell that u know those barred from entering heaven and are thrown into hell. We must be careful because the bible warns that things like this will happen. Nobody knows satan's scheme, so let us be alert and study the word of God thoroughly.

BECAUSE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE WARNING DOES NOT MEAN OTHERS DONT CARE
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2013
highyo:

THE DARKNESS OF HELL

THE HEAT OF HELL

NACKEDNESS IN HELL

DRYNESS IN HELL

THIS COVERS HELL ALONE

This is hilarious

unclothedness, thirst, tiredness etc

is hell for humans? or the soul?
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

So muslims, Jews, hindus, buddhists, Aborisha etc. would all go to hell because they don't believe in Jesus?

While only Christians can enter heaven

how can humans believe this poo
Can't be I actually used to believe this

God created the heaven and the earth, by His word, and without the word, nothing was created.
and if you say you are obeying God, then you have to believe He loves, you, and he gave his only begotten son to die for you, so that trough his death, you and me can earn salvation. If you say you believe God rule over the heaven and the earth, and he has the power to destroy your spirit and soul and your body, then you have to believe in his word. and obey him in every way. You should know that, by his word, he made everything, and you are going to be judge by his word, and behold,
The word is Jesus Christ himself (1 john1:14) The word of God became a flesh and dwell among us.
He died for you and me,
Before, only the Jew were the chosen one. the lord only care about Israel, but trough the death of Jesus Christ, he gave us the opportunity to become member of God's family, everybody who believe Jesus as his lord and savior, will not perish but has everlasting Life.
Christians are not going to heaven, but only believers of Christ that live a holy and righteous life
Millions of Christians will end up in hell, and any religion that did not believe in Jesus

I'm a Christian is not the key to the kingdom of God, (Matthew 7:21-23)

But unless you are born again and live a holy and righteous life.
Give your life to Christ today because tomorrow is too late
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2013
highyo: FACT ABOUT HELL
HELL IS JUST A PLACE WHERE SINNERS RESIDED, WAITING FOR JUDGMENT, BEFORE THEY WILL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE (REV21:cool
HELL IS DIFFERENT FROM LAKE OF FIRE

BUT THESE ARE FACT ABOUT HELL

THE DARKNESS OF HELL

THE HEAT OF HELL

NACKEDNESS IN HELL

DRYNESS IN HELL

THIS COVERS HELL ALONE

just proves that the theory of hell is false

all i see is description of prisons, graves and burning kingdoms
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2013
Elantracey: ah was about likin ur post but u spoilt it wit ur last statement ....how can u claim dat jesus have died 4 ur sins n still call urself a sinner....remember no sinner will enter heaven so wat's ur purpose of being a christian

no one is holy except God and all our righteousness are just like stinky rag before God
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

I ONLY WANT TO BASE ON THE WORD OF GOD
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by highyo: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

Fact One: Hell is likened to a lake of fire into which the wicked will be cast alive (Revelation 19:20; 20:15).

Fact Two: Hell is likened to a bottomless pit (Revelation 20:1).

Fact Three: Hell was prepared for the Devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41).

Fact Four: Hell is a place of everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46).

Fact Five: Hell is a place where one can never repent (Matthew 12:32).

Fact Six: Hell is a place of torments (Luke 16:23).

Fact Seven: Hell is a place where the worm dies not and the fire is not quenched (Mark 9:46).

Fact Eight: Hell is a place of everlasting destruction from the presence of God (2 Thessalonians 1:6-10).

Fact Nine: Hell is a waterless place with no exit (Luke 16:24-26).

Fact Ten: Hell is a place of outer darkness, weeping, and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 25:30).

If all of the descriptive definitions of Hell above are figurative, then how much worse are the realities of Hell going to be? Hell is not a place that any rational thinking person would want to go or want anyone else to go. Those who are unrighteous will be in Hell. Obey the Gospel of Christ today to avoid the horrors of this place in eternity.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2013
highyo:
Fact One: Hell is likened to a lake of fire into which the wicked will be cast alive (Revelation 19:20; 20:15).

Fact Two: Hell is likened to a bottomless pit (Revelation 20:1).

Fact Three: Hell was prepared for the Devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41).

Fact Four: Hell is a place of everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46).

Fact Five: Hell is a place where one can never repent (Matthew 12:32).

Fact Six: Hell is a place of torments (Luke 16:23).

Fact Seven: Hell is a place where the worm dies not and the fire is not quenched (Mark 9:46).

Fact Eight: Hell is a place of everlasting destruction from the presence of God (2 Thessalonians 1:6-10).

Fact Nine: Hell is a waterless place with no exit (Luke 16:24-26).

Fact Ten: Hell is a place of outer darkness, weeping, and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 25:30).

If all of the descriptive definitions of Hell above are figurative, then how much worse are the realities of Hell going to be? Hell is not a place that any rational thinking person would want to go or want anyone else to go. Those who are unrighteous will be in Hell. Obey the Gospel of Christ today to avoid the horrors of this place in eternity.

keep living the life ur early church leaders have created for u

hell is false, God doesnt have intentions of giving eternal punishment to anyone
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2013
@op

lazarus was not even the only one who was resurrected. None told story of going to heaven or hellfire. those telling this stories have been influenced by the demons who come as angel of light.

Dont mind people and their demonic stories.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2013
the so-called visions of hell is either made out of imagination or a blatant lei
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hell is real but those visions are fake. How can the devil which hell is prepared for has nt yet been cast into the lake of fire and some people are already there. Doesn't it look amazing?
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ukuts gp: Hell is real but those visions are fake. How can the devil which hell is prepared for has nt yet been cast into the lake of fire and some people are already there. Doesn't it look amazing?

how do u know dat hell is real?
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

how do u know dat hell is real?
from the bible
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ukuts gp: so it is by proclaiming false vision of hell that u will persuade men abi?
Not by preaching false vision of anything but by letting the people "behold the severity and goodness of God........ goodness toward you if u continue otherwise u shall be cut of."
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
highyo:

no one is holy except God and all our righteousness are just like stinky rag before God
true of all you have is morality without the grace that teaches men to deny all ungodliness and live righteously
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ukuts gp: from the bible

So u believe Jesus is son of God because u read it from a book

U believe hell exist because u read it from a book(even the hell in the Bible isn't wat u think, u mis-interpret and don't even understand the Bible u hold dear)

U might as well believe that Superman is in space fighting bad guys and keeping earth safe

U might believe krpton existed as the home planet of superman

Since u believe things u read in books so much
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Rosieflower(f): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
If truly GOD is luv y would he want 2 punish pple in hell?
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
macof:

So u believe Jesus is son of God because u read it from a book

U believe hell exist because u read it from a book(even the hell in the Bible isn't wat u think, u mis-interpret and don't even understand the Bible u hold dear)

U might as well believe that Superman is in space fighting bad guys and keeping earth safe

U might believe krpton existed as the home planet of superman

Since u believe things u read in books so much
the bible is the true word of God and i believe
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mee234:
Not by preaching false vision of anything but by letting the people "behold the severity and goodness of God........ goodness toward you if u continue otherwise u shall be cut of."
but telling people lies is not the best. Those visions of hell are false. It is all fake. That is my point
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
highyo:

very true dat's y we came so dat thru his blood we can be made righteous n holy so we need not call ourselves sinners instead we re d righteousness of God thru christ n conform into d righteous man in us because notin unclean or unholy will enter heaven
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ukuts gp: but telling people lies is not the best. Those visions of hell are false. It is all fake. That is my point
u cant be soo sure wether it's lies or truth so u beta watch n live right, whether it's true or not we will know on d last day dere's no need arguin about it
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by macof(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ukuts gp: the bible is the true word of God and i believe
DC comics is the true thoughts of God and you should believe it too
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 27, 2013
Ukuts gp: but telling people lies is not the best. Those visions of hell are false. It is all fake. That is my point
weather those visions of hell are false or not, those that fall away will face eternal damnation
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by alexleo(m): 5:02am On Nov 27, 2013
Ukuts gp: why do u want to go beyond the limit of the bible. The bible did nt say anything about people who died and came back to life to narrate d story of heaven and hell, so let us leave it like that. Any vision of such now is fake.

You are also guilty of being incosistent and going beyond the limit of the bible.

You called the story of Lazarus and the rich man a parable when the bible did not say so.

Jesus said that Lazarus is being comforted in the bossom of Abraham and you doubt the reality of it.

You said no man is in hell fire when Jesus NEVER said so.

If you want to be consistent with the bible pls be totally consistent and not choosing where to be consistent and where not to be.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Elantracey: u cant be soo sure wether it's lies or truth so u beta watch n live right, whether it's true or not we will know on d last day dere's no need arguin about it
i know it is a lie, and i dnt need those visions of threat to live right. I have already know through the word of God that i must live right. So nobody should threaten me with false vision of hell
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by alexleo(m): 5:13am On Nov 27, 2013
macof:

keep living the life ur early church leaders have created for u

hell is false, God doesnt have intentions of giving eternal punishment to anyone

You are the one lying. Quit deceiving yourself with your feel-good lies.
Re: Why Didn't Lazarus See The Visions Of Heaven And Hell When He Died ? by alexleo(m): 5:20am On Nov 27, 2013
highyo:
do you have any proove? If you dont, and what she said is true, then you are sinning against the holyspirit.

How do you mean that he is sinning against the Holy Spirit? I don't agree with what he said but I also don't think you are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Money Ritual-facts Or Fictions / Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died / I Am A Christian, I Love Muslims & I Condemn Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.