Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ (2756 Views)

We Are Ready To Meet You In Court – Saharareporters To Saraki / Go To Court, Saharareporters Dares Obanikoro / Governor Jang Is Ripe For International Criminal Court - Saharareporters.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by sammyzacks(m): 3:42am On Nov 24, 2013
I wonder o, why must abati respond to sahara in the first place? That was going down too low
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 24, 2013
egift: Here is what will happen during cross-examination in court.

SR's Counsel: Have you ever consumed Ogogoro before?
GEJ: Yes.
SR's Counsel: When did you drank alcohol for the first time?
GEJ: I was already over 18 year of age.
SR's Counsel: Have you ever taken alcohol on your birthday, remember you are under oath?
GEJ: Yes.
SR's Counsel: My lord, here is exhibit 1 (Jonathan and Sambo drinking to a toast). Turning to Jonathan - Did you take any alcohol on your 56th birth?
GEJ: Yes
SR's Counsel: Jonathan did you drink Ogogoro on your 56th birthday?
GEJ: No.
SR's Counsel: What is Ogogoro?
GEJ: Ogogoro is an alcohol drink.
SR's Counsel: My lord, my client Sahara Reporters wish to demand for 500 billion naira as overall damages to the image and integrity of our company and personnel.
Judge: Jonathan do you have anything to say?
GEJ: Abeg Judge just pass your judgement, I will appeal. I have already hired additional 100 SAN to appeal and take it up to Supreme Court or even World Court.

Lols
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by AjaraEwuro: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2013
Brimmie: Reuben Abati should back off!! He's digging Jonathan's grave by daring SR!

SR can never file a case with the thieves in Nigerian Court.. Never!!

Let's use the British Court or American Court, then Jonah's butt gon be whooped 99 times like they practisin Sharia Law on him!

Nonsense. You have been accused of telling lies, but instead of keeping quiet, you open your mouth to say something else.

What of the myriads of lies SR tells everyday? Chime easily comes to mind. Dunces.
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Adurangba(f): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2013
Some of you reason like primary school kids, especially the so called "social critics".

Back in the Babangida time, Tail Solarin led a very serious protest in and around Lagos, because they said Ebony published a news story about the extravagant life style of Babangida and his family. Right there on national TV, they gave Solarin a copy of the said Ebony newspaper so he can show Nigerians where the said story came from, but alas, the man was disgraced because there was no such story published by the magazine, it was all lies.

The same way, SR publishes half truths or even outright lies knowing that gullible folks like those on this thread will take it hook line and sinker and then hope the public negativity against the government will help then as its helping them on this thread.

SR has told so many lies which you are all aware of, but because you will all rather believe lies than to believe the truth, you will pretend like they always tell the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by kel4soft: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

Nonsense. You have been accused of telling lies, but instead of keeping quiet, you open your mouth to say something else.

What of the myriads of lies SR tells everyday? Chime easily comes to mind. Dunces.

SaharaReporterss never told lies about Chime. Can you elucidate how they lied about him? Infact this outfit should be commended for their investigating journalism which other main stream media are afraid to indulge to. Secondly, PDP National Publicity Secretary was live on SaharaTV granting interview on Anambra Election.
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by kel4soft: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2013
Adura_ngba: Some of you reason like primary school kids, especially the so called "social critics".

Back in the Babangida time, Tail Solarin led a very serious protest in and around Lagos, because they said Ebony published a news story about the extravagant life style of Babangida and his family. Right there on national TV, they gave Solarin a copy of the said Ebony newspaper so he can show Nigerians where the said story came from, but alas, the man was disgraced because there was no such story published by the magazine, it was all lies.

The same way, SR publishes half truths or even outright lies knowing that gullible folks like those on this thread will take it hook line and sinker and then hope the public negativity against the government will help then as its helping them on this thread.

SR has told so many lies which you are all aware of, but because you will all rather believe lies than to believe the truth, you will pretend like they always tell the truth.

I beg to know some of the lies. Can you outline or list few for me.
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Tolexander: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2013
taharqa: Reali? So who is supposed to provide 'proof' for an accusation: the person who made d accusation Or the one against whom the accusation was made?? Ehmm? OLODO..... Oh! And by d way, shebi that SR's article was not wrong? The same report that said Uduaghan and sm other Govs didn't accompany GEJ to London for d Investor's Conference cos 'they were afraid of been arrested by British Authorities', Yet we saw Uduaghan in Pics sitting comfortably in dat same Conference in london with GEJ, ko?? That same SR, abi.... We hear you: SR no dey 'lie'; no bi lie..
the kaikai you took with your oga still dey worry you!

SR made an allegation that the president was indisposed as the result of the kaikai he took. If Reuben Abati was wise enough, the counter allegation should have been a doctor's report stating what the nature of the indisposition of Mr President.

Taharqa, if i tell you you are insane. The best response to what i said is to bring out a solemn action of sanity. If you start acting violently, raving and being aggressive, the reaction will only end up proving me right.
Just an analysis anyway.

Who is SR that can't lie, aren't they human? But the fact still remains that they mostly get the fact!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Kingspin(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2013
Childish!
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by solomon111(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2013
I was disappointed that abati would actually give SR the dignity of an attention.
These guys would milk it for all it's worth.
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by ignis: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2013
manny4life: GEJ would be wasting his time if he gives into their desire by suing them... The best answer to media/attention whores like SR is silence.
You are right.
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by ifebosco: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: This Abati fall my hand.
Even if Sahara reporters were right, the Presidency shouldn't be stooping to their level.
which level are you puting Sahara?
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by ifebosco: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2013
Symphony007: The presidency should run as far away from the debacle as possible before this mudfight is exastubated. Sahara reporters is just looking for a way to increase their ratings and readership.
my friend Sahara is more important and more credible tan gej,you can ask your close relatives.
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by ifebosco: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2013
sammyzacks: I wonder o, why must abati respond to sahara in the first place? That was going down too low
you are a fool,is gej important in nigerian politics??if he continues like this,he wiill be the worst president nigeria ever had.
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2013
Drunken master.
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by ifebosco: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2013
im a die heart supporter of Sahara reporters,because we need change in nigeria.i will never allow sentiment to over cloud my reasoning.niger delta is not better now with gej as president
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2013
Dear MODS,....Is there a reason this will not make front page?

...oh I know why...sundays are for showing who wore it better, Tonto or Dike...yeah right!
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by theoctopus: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2013
They can talk nonsense because they are not a real company with assets on the ground. Just an Internet hogwash blog. If he is serious about daring the president, let him come to Nigeria and stop hiding in cyberspace. Let a court take him to the cleaners. He will be in jail for a long long time

Even in a British or American court, Sahara Wil still go to jail because they publish crap stories. Just that the FG does not need to give them that much relevance
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by ifebosco: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2013
theoctopus: They can talk nonsense because they are not a real company with assets on the ground. Just an Internet hogwash blog. If he is serious about daring the president, let him come to Nigeria and stop hiding in cyberspace. Let a court take him to the cleaners. He will be in jail for a long long time

Even in a British or American court, Sahara Wil still go to jail because they publish crap stories. Just that the FG does not need to give them that much relevance
you are part of those who are distroying that country,,hypocracy,sentiment,trabalism,ignorance is killing this country
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2013
ifebosco: im a die heart supporter of Sahara reporters,because we need change in nigeria.i will never allow sentiment to over cloud my reasoning.niger delta is not better now with gej as president

I dey tell u. As a niger deltan, am so disapnted wit gej as d president. SR can go ahead & destroy/defame his personality & all i care. Btw, when is d filing of d case in court coming up? grin
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Abati was just wrong ,numb is the answer ,it's not a must you reply and you let doubt do the work with the masses rather than make fo0lish threat.
Nobody wants to have the press in their bad books ,even if Gej takes them to court and he wins the case ,they will do everything possible to destroy him ,unless he has nothing to hide "which i highly doubt" he should just keep shut.
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
theoctopus: They can talk nonsense because they are not a real company with assets on the ground. Just an Internet hogwash blog. If he is serious about daring the president, let him come to Nigeria and stop hiding in cyberspace. Let a court take him to the cleaners. He will be in jail for a long long time

you must be high on water or cheap weed. why must they come to Nigeria ,are there no court in new york?
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by dridowu: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ds news remind Jackie Chan " drunken master"
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
SR LIES AS THE CALL TRUH IS THE ONLY WAY WE GET INFO ON OUR CROOKS ON TOP..wen SR were following yaradua RIP ill heathsaga the jona bois loved the patriots, Long live niaja
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
SR LIES AS THE CALL TRUH IS THE ONLY WAY WE GET INFO ON OUR CROOKS ON TOP..wen SR were following yaradua RIP ill heathsaga the jona bois loved the patriots, Long live niaja.......
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
kel4soft:

I beg to know some of the lies. Can you outline or list few for me.
Let the foool tell us o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Plotting Removal Of Three More Govs – Says El-rufai / If I Were Jonathan, I ‘ll Crack Nigeria – Agbakoba, SAN / APC Members Are Thumb Printing Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.