Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ (2763 Views)

We Are Ready To Meet You In Court – Saharareporters To Saraki / Go To Court, Saharareporters Dares Obanikoro / Governor Jang Is Ripe For International Criminal Court - Saharareporters.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
I will prefer a court in UK or USA...not a court in Nigeria anyway...if you know what I mean. This gets more interesting. A wise Politician will leave Sahara Reporters alone, cause they seem to have insiders in the govt. They are like a politician's Nightmare...
"Despite Mr. Jonathan’s threats and deployment of scare tactics, SaharaReporters stands by its account of the events in London in the past few days.

While we have the attention of the president and the hawks in the presidency, we take this opportunity to draw their attention to the scandalous quality of Nigerian governance that SaharaReporters and most of the Nigerian media have been reporting for many years, of which his government forms only a part.

As the 2015 election approaches and Mr. Jonathan tries to invite the sympathy of Nigerians in his favor, we challenge him to prove— including in a court of law—that these reports have been “entirely fictional, malicious, hate-driven and scurrilous distortion of the facts.”

In Other News coming in...

In a second statement on Saturday, Mr. Abati for the first time indicated that the president was examined and treated for “severe abdominal pains,” but that doctors have now certified him fully fit to return home and continue his official duties.

The latest revelation is consistent with SaharaReporters exclusive reporting about the President’s state of health

“After a thorough evaluation of the President's symptoms, medically referred to as acute abdomen, the doctors concluded that no surgical intervention was required.”

It was not clear what was the spokesman identified as “acute abdomen,” but SaharaReporters has learned that Mr. Jonathan was treated at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes in Westminster, London.

In an earlier press statement, President Jonathan threatened SaharaReporters for reporting that his health crisis was preceded by a heavy birthday celebration in his honour at his hotel.
"

source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathan-threatens-saharareporters-libel-defamation
source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-state-house-confirms-president-jonathan-had-acute-abdominal-pain
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by AjaraEwuro: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
nonsense. I guess that picture is the proof?
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ogogoro President is feeling the heat.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Mubby4luv(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
I waz here
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by mascot87(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
The judge will ask ;Mr president,did you take Ogogoro or not? grin

3 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Tolexander: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
mascot87: The judge will ask ;Mr president,did you take Ogogoro or not? grin
he doesn't take ogogoro but kaikai!

The rubbish threat by Reuben Abati is what we call 'shakara olooje'. Besides, all the verbose, logorrhea and gradiloquence haven't proven sahara reporters wrong!

If the presidency really mean't going to the court, they should go and save us the threatening publicity!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by ballabriggs: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Abati is meant to be a communication professional but the way he has handled some of these issues is pathetic. The best strategy here would have been to ignore. What he has done here is to rile these guys and they will keep bringing out more of these stories.

I feel sorry for him and I think is time Jona shows him the way out. He has lost it totally.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
Oga no be war of english na...
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
This Abati fall my hand.
Even if Sahara reporters were right, the Presidency shouldn't be stooping to their level.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by PaulSeun89(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2013

Yes I did. What's their problem?
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by greatgod2012(f): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
PaulSeun89:

Yes I did. What's their problem?

lwtmb!
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
And the president would say I only had few glasses of whiskey; not ogogoro. gringringringrin
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by nduchucks: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
The dumb handlers of Mr. President's, threatened Saharareporters that they will file a lawsuit against Sahara. The threat is worse than stupid! Why would GEJ give Sahara the greatest publicily while exposing the President's yansh publicly, at the same time?

If they file that lawsuit then my name is not Ndu_Chucks (aka Nduka Chukwunenye). Nonsense!!
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Does this change the fact that His excellency Goodluck Jonathan is going to be there till 2019? HELL NO!!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by taharqa: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
ndu_chucks: The dumb handlers of Mr. President's, threatened Saharareporters that they will file a lawsuit against Sahara. The threat is worse than stupid! Why would GEJ give Sahara the greatest publicily while exposing the President's yansh publicly, at the same time?

If they file that lawsuit then my name is not Ndu_Chucks (aka Nduka Chukwunenye). Nonsense!!
lol grin.... Crazze man
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Pataki: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mr. Ogogoro President aka the kindergarten president and that his fugly boy-boy called Abati, oya do ya worst!

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by taharqa: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Tolexander: he doesn't take ogogoro but kaikai!

The rubbish threat by Reuben Abati is what we call 'shakara olooje'. Besides, all the verbose, logorrhea and gradiloquence haven't proven sahara reporters wrong!

If the presidency really mean't going to the court, they should go and save us the threatening publicity!

Reali? So who is supposed to provide 'proof' for an accusation: the person who made d accusation Or the one against whom the accusation was made?? Ehmm? OLODO.

Oh! And by d way, shebi that SR's article was not wrong? The same report that said Uduaghan and sm other Govs didn't accompany GEJ to London for d Investor's Conference cos 'they were afraid of been arrested by British Authorities', Yet we saw Uduaghan in Pics sitting comfortably in dat same Conference in london with GEJ, ko?? That same SR, abi.

We hear you: SR no dey 'lie'; no bi lie..
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by oderemo(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
Prof Corruption: Ogogoro President is feeling the heat.
U dey craze grin grin grin
Tot he was/ and still chief drunken fisherman.

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by duni04(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
LMAO!!!
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by PaulJohn1: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
...As the 2015 election approaches and Mr. Jonathan tries to invite the sympathy of Nigerians in his favor, we challenge him to prove— including in a court of law—that these reports have been “entirely fictional, malicious, hate-driven and scurrilous distortion of the facts.”

Okay, just like that of being shoeless he used in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
ode remo:
U dey craze grin grin grin
Tot he was/ and still chief drunken fisherman.
He is everything!!!
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by egift(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
The Zoo-Keeper (PhD in zoology) and Fish Pond Owner (BSc in Fisheries) is drunk - I just wonder why some people expect anything good from my beloved Presido? grin
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Valon4ego(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
* watching as the drama unfolds *

let's see who's going to back down

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Symphony007: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
The presidency should run as far away from the debacle as possible before this mudfight is exastubated. Sahara reporters is just looking for a way to increase their ratings and readership.
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Very shameful! An ogogoro president who was once a shoeless school boy while assisting his dad to prepare canoe for fishing. grin grin
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by donphilopus: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Odikwa! Serious!

These people are ready for Jonathan. If he didn't take, he should come and defend himself now.
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by nairaman66(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mr President should grow up!! This is laughable.. What a shame.. Stooping so low!!
Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by agbameta: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2013
And you wonder why we call him reterdeen , oponuchukwu, dullard, kindergarten president and so on and on...

Sr go take his dumb asss mop floor I swear..lmao

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Brimmie(m): 12:18am On Nov 24, 2013
Reuben Abati should back off!! He's digging Jonathan's grave by daring SR!

SR can never file a case with the thieves in Nigerian Court.. Never!!

Let's use the British Court or American Court, then Jonah's butt gon be whooped 99 times like they practisin Sharia Law on him!

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by egift(m): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2013
Here is what will happen during cross-examination in court.

SR's Counsel: Have you ever consumed Ogogoro before?
GEJ: Yes.
SR's Counsel: When did you drank alcohol for the first time?
GEJ: I was already over 18 year of age.
SR's Counsel: Have you ever taken alcohol on your birthday, remember you are under oath?
SR's Counsel: My lord, here is exhibit 1 (Jonathan and Sambo drinking to a toast). Turning to Jonathan - Did you take any alcohol on your 56th birth?
GEJ: Yes
SR's Counsel: Jonathan did you drink Ogogoro on your 56th birthday?
GEJ: No.
SR's Counsel: What is Ogogoro?
GEJ: Ogogoro is an alcohol drink.
SR's Counsel: My lord, my client Sahara Reporters wish to demand for 500 billion naira as overall damages to the image and integrity of our company and personnel.
Judge: Jonathan do you have anything to say?
GEJ: Abeg Judge just pass your judgement, I will appeal. I have already hired additional 100 SAN to appeal and take it up to Supreme Court or even World Court.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by Brimmie(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2013
egift: Here is what will happen during cross-examination in court.

SR's Counsel: Have you ever consumed Ogogoro before?
SR's Counsel: When did you drank alcohol for the first time?
GEJ: I was already over 18 year of age.
SR's Counsel: Have you ever taken alcohol on your birthday, remember you are under oath?
SR's Counsel: My lord, here is exhibit 1 (Jonathan and Sambo drinking to a toast). Turning to Jonathan - Did you take any alcohol on your 56th birth?
GEJ: Yes
SR's Counsel: Jonathan did you drink Ogogoro on your 56th birthday?
GEJ: No.
SR's Counsel: What is Ogogoro?
GEJ: Ogogoro is an alcohol drink.
SR's Counsel: My lord, my client Sahara Reporters wish to demand for 500 billion naira as overall damages to the image and integrity of our company and personnel.
Judge: Jonathan do you have anything to say?
GEJ: Abeg Judge just pass your judgement, I will appeal. I have already hired additional 100 SAN to appeal and take it up to Supreme Court or even World Court.
When is the Part 2 Coming Out? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Court - SaharaReporters Dares GEJ by manny4life(m): 1:09am On Nov 24, 2013
GEJ would be wasting his time if he gives into their desire by suing them... The best answer to media/attention whores like SR is silence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh / Corruption Is Afraid Of Buhari / Mammoth Crowd At Enugu Presidential Flag Off Campaign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.