Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Lwkmd - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lwkmd (1032 Views)

When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / Lwkmd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lwkmd by Jumizie13(f): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Adanma was a beautiful young lady. she got married to a handsome, rich and caring guy. She got pregnant 4 him. On d day of her delivery, d doctor told her to push. She did, the 1st baby came out. The doctor then told her to push again so that the second baby can come out. She pushed again. Suddenly, Deborah, her room mate slapped her out of her dream saying "Adanma, u dey mad ni? Na twice u don shit 4 bed nw"
Re: Lwkmd by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2013
Hmmmmm....
Push and poo?
Re: Lwkmd by Jumizie13(f): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2013
Ormorlehwah: Hmmmmm....
Push and poo?
na so d dream sweet reach.
Re: Lwkmd by Jumizie13(f): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Shai, 120 views nd just 3 comments .
Re: Lwkmd by Jumizie13(f): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
A lady went to a store 2 buy a parrot and asks the sales person
Lady: what's so special about the parrot?
Sales person: the parrot can talk.
The lady ask the parrot "how do i look"
Parrot: u look lyk a fucking slut.
The lady get pissed of and said the parrot is rude and she can't buy it. The sales person told her to wait for 2 minute. She took the parrot to the back of the store and shoves the parrot into a bucket of water and told the parrot "if u disrespect the lady out there again, i'll soak u again. The sales person took the parrot back outside and told d lady to ask the parrot another question.
Lady: if i come home with a man, who is he?
Parrot: your husband
Lady: 2 men
Parrot: your husband and his brother
Lady: 3 men
Parrot: your husband, your brother and his brother
Lady: 4 men
Parrot:Hey! get the bucket of water ready. i already told u this lady is a Fucking Slut.

(1) (Reply)

Which State Or Country Dress Like This?? / Instead Of Making My Wife Scream Every Night A Cockroach Makes Her Scream / Crazy Things I Done Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.