Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems (4288 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by kingron: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2013
First, am not a racist...i love my Nigeria girls very much...but i wud like a white for a wife..may be a morrocan, mixed race ...or dose whiteys sha...(u sha knw what i mean)

but then again i dnt knw if its only me or it iz general... I have not seen any Naija man with a with a white woman as wife in Nigeria! the women end up staying dere, even after having children they still wnt change location bck to Africa..some wnt even allow you to take d children bck to Nigeria...I really v no intention of stayin ovaseas...

is it just me or re dere oyinbos who come to Nigeria to stay after marriage,,??

ur opiniions ooo biko..
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by kingron: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2013
so am talking to myself.. u people re wicked no advice. sigh!!
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by Swaggot00(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
wldnt ve commented bt 4 d fact dat im currently in a relationship wit a white gal imma drop a thng or two' you were saying stuff like ' they wont kum ovr blah blah truth is it all depends on d individual my gf is vry submisive and understanding plus she ll do anythng to knw wat life is lyk in 9ja' lykwise i knw sum other rude and dominatin alpha white chicks bt niggas barely hook up with dis type dunno tho.. (vry lazy dis days' sorry 4 typin dis way)
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by oyinbogirl(f): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
hi there.... I disagree here! grin there was a white lady making a post about where to settle in Nigeria. She was moving there from UK I think with husband and 2 kids. Likewise I have friends who can move there to be with their guy. So since you wish to stay put, then make this known from start to the lady, Im not willing to leave, you would be the one coming here and so on....I am sure though that there are white living & working there, Ive been told. (Dont know what area you are from) Its just a matter of the person's heart, some its no issue wereas others its just a thing they cant or wont do.. Circumstantial stuff. Remember anything is possible, and I really wish you the best. Real love is about understanding & acceptance, so anyone not having an interest in your origin country I would advise not to bother with. Kids should always be allowed to visit the fathers place of birth, thats completely wrong when some mums dont allow this. How are they supposed to know and build relationship with grandparents & other family? wow really cruel. The kids and the dads family side suffer o sad
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by kingron: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
oyinbogirl: hi there.... I disagree here! grinsad

thnkx...hopefully it wrks out..or i cme back to reality wit ma motherland girls
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 25, 2013
kingron: so am talking to myself.. u people re wicked no advice. sigh!!

Lmao pele.

In all seriousness, it's a genuine concern if living in Nigeria matters to you. It simply depends on whom you choose. Some may mind. Some may not. Best of luck. smiley
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2013
Why do you want to marry a white woman? Is it because she is white? How sad.

Anyway, no British or American citizen is going to stay in Nigeria long term. They may visit for a little while, but eventually they will miss the comfort of their home and family. Many of these marriages fail unless the Nigerian citizen is willing to stay in the developed country. No US citizen is going to trade their education and healthcare system for that of Nigeria. I've seen too many people break up because the man wanted to return home. Be wise on who you marry.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by kingron: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2013
FlowerPower: Why do you want to marry a white woman? Is it because she is white? How sad.

Anyway, no British or American citizen is going to stay in Nigeria long term. They may visit for a little while, but eventually they will miss the comfort of their home and family. Many of these marriages fail unless the Nigerian citizen is willing to stay in the developed country. No US citizen is going to trade their education and healthcare system for that of Nigeria. I've seen too many people break up because the man wanted to return home. Be wise on who you marry.

hum ok truth be told, not because shez white, ve always love Mixed race babies...seeing dia pix just make me smile...i stalk mixed babies, i love babies a lot, but mixed race babies choi I lov dem, nd d only way i can get this is by marrying a white..except i go ve a baby at least 1 outside marriage, den marry a Nigerian, but having kids outside marriage dnt think iwanna go dere!!

whew why is it so hard.. supposing Nigeria make sense maybe dey wud consider but d chances re very low.. still waiting to see a white that wud come 2 Nigeria 2 stay wit her hubby.. I just cnt leav ma country also to stay wit a woman in anoda country!
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by oyinbogirl(f): 12:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Is it you want a wife of another race or you just want to have mix kids? Marrying another race isnt an easy thing with cultural differences, the love for each other has to be there..... And you have not said you wanted that lady for herself yet, you just speak of kids
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 26, 2013
kingron:

hum ok truth be told, not because shez white, ve always love Mixed race babies...seeing dia pix just make me smile...i stalk mixed babies, i love babies a lot, but mixed race babies choi I lov dem, nd d only way i can get this is by marrying a white..except i go ve a baby at least 1 outside marriage, den marry a Nigerian, but having kids outside marriage dnt think iwanna go dere!!

whew why is it so hard.. supposing Nigeria make sense maybe dey wud consider but d chances re very low.. still waiting to see a white that wud come 2 Nigeria 2 stay wit her hubby.. I just cnt leav ma country also to stay wit a woman in anoda country!

Do you dislike your own skin so much that you would marry someone white to have a child with lighter skin? This is self hate. May God help any woman who marries you. sad

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by mystery001(m): 2:21am On Nov 26, 2013
There is nothing bad in admiring mixed girls particularly black + white but it defeats the whole essence of marriage to just marry for such main purpose.
Honestly I don't see many of those marriages in Nigeria except with the few much older generation. And most of them had either at one point stayed for too long abroad or they don't have a permanent residency in Nigeria.
Love can actually bridge the cultural differences but it has to be sincere. I guess the state Nigeria is, is a big deterrant for any lovey white girlie to permanently reside in.
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by kingron: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2013
oyinbogirl: Is it you want a wife of another race or you just want to have mix kids? Marrying another race isnt an easy thing with cultural differences, the love for each other has to be there..... And you have not said you wanted that lady for herself yet, you just speak of kids

well well i want mixed kids i think...TBH leme say daz d driving force mixed babies,...m not really fascinated in havn a whitey as a wife...tho doesnt mean i wnt lov her sumthn.

FlowerPower:

Do you dislike your own skin so much that you would marry someone white to have a child with lighter skin? This is self hate. May God help any woman who marries you. sad

No not at all i ♥ ma skin color..basically i just luv mixed babies..it has nothn to do wit me bein racist or so..tho it may look like it i knw.. I ve a white friend basd in london who lovs Nigerian gals, (expecially yoruba) he loves Nigeria food, he wants mixed babies naija blood, says he must marry a Nigerian!! girls re currently rushing him, if u seee him u wud be suprise the kind of addiction he has for blacks or Nigerians. cos of dat love he came 2 nigeria once for a week..he is obssessed.

sure he doesnt hate his skin, prolly if its a black dey wud cuss him saying he is hating on his skin just luv..i really dnt knw how 2 explain it sha!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by kingron: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2013
guess d internet shifted my brain a lil seein pix lik dis.. ...i do luv babies generally!! .apologies

Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
kingron:

well well i want mixed kids i think...TBH leme say daz d driving force mixed babies,...m not really fascinated in havn a whitey as a wife...tho doesnt mean i wnt lov her sumthn.

No not at all i ♥ ma skin color..basically i just luv mixed babies..it has nothn to do wit me bein racist or so..tho it may look like it i knw.. I ve a white friend basd in london who lovs Nigerian gals, (expecially yoruba) he loves Nigeria food, he wants mixed babies naija blood, says he must marry a Nigerian!! girls re currently rushing him, if u seee him u wud be suprise the kind of addiction he has for blacks or Nigerians. cos of dat love he came 2 nigeria once for a week..he is obssessed.

sure he doesnt hate his skin, prolly if its a black dey wud cuss him saying he is hating on his skin just luv..i really dnt knw how 2 explain it sha!!

Your friend has a fetish and you have been brainwashed by colonialism. If your friend marries a Nigerian woman, eventually his fetish will wear off and he will despise how their cultural differences make him feel unhappy. As for you, you do not even realize that you have been conditioned to believe "mixed" children are somehow a prize. As someone with "mixed" children in my family, trust and believe life can often be quite difficult for them. They often feel out of place and find themselves in very uncomfortable conversations about their family. I suspect this is even more difficult when one parent is from another continent. Before you jump into this headfirst, please talk to other Nigerian men who have been married to white women for more than 6 years and have children with them. You may learn some very important information.
(please excuse my run on sentences)
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by GoodFaith: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
FlowerPower: Why do you want to marry a white woman? Is it because she is white? How sad.

Sorry
I know an American white woman that have lived in Nigeria for over 40 yrs, I think she came to Nigeria 1973 or 1974
She and her husband are blessed with three kids man today
The America Lady told me year ago that her kids will not leave Nigeria for American till they had their undergraduate degree
The husband and her had to send the kids to America because of the teachers strike
There are lot of Nigerian women who are not will to come back to Nigeria with their husband

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
GoodFaith:

Sorry
I know an American white woman that have lived in Nigeria for over 40 yrs, I think she came to Nigeria 1973 or 1974
She and her husband are blessed with three kids man today
The America Lady told me year ago that her kids will not leave Nigeria for American till they had their undergraduate degree
The husband and her had to send the kids to America because of the teachers strike
There are lot of Nigerian women who are not will to come back to Nigeria with their husband

You know ONE. How many more go back home? I highly doubt this woman had much money or family when she made the decision to live in Nigeria. Now her children are in the US. Soon she will follow.
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by GoodFaith: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
FlowerPower:

You know ONE. How many more go back home? I highly doubt this woman had much money or family when she made the decision to live in Nigerian. Now her children are in the US. Soon she will follow.
The husband graduate from one of 10 top university in the USA
she had a career

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by drnoel: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
My guy, whe u swim that water u are looking 4. U will regret u asked 4 it. The grass is not necessarily greener on the other side.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
GoodFaith:
The husband graduate from one of 10 top university in the USA
she had a career

Mmm Hmmm. He graduated from a "top" university here in the States and went back to Nigeria. She had a good career, money, and family here in the States and went to live in Nigeria. Mmmkay... cool
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by deor03(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2013
I have a friend in Scotland that married a white girl. The last time I visited them I noticed the chick was soo moody.
When I picked on the guy, he told me that, madam was angry because my friend was not ready to relocate to Nigeria.
She is so addicted to Nigeria, that, she watches only Nigerian TV stations on sky

So @OP it's better to let her know from the beginning that you want to live in Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by kingron: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2013
deor03: I have a friend in Scotland that married a white girl. The last time I visited them I noticed the chick was soo moody.
When I picked on the guy, he told me that, madam was angry because my friend was not ready to relocate to Nigeria.
She is so addicted to Nigeria, that, she watches only Nigerian TV stations on sky

So @OP it's better to let her know from the beginning that you want to live in Nigeria.

oh really wow leme find sum like dat how nice! at least some hope!! thnks sure i wud if i finally find my self init
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by engrkaz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
kingron:

but then again i dnt knw if its only me or it iz general... I have not seen any Naija man with a with a white woman as wife in Nigeria! the women end up staying dere, even after having children they still wnt change location bck to Africa..some wnt even allow you to take d children bck to Nigeria...I really v no intention of stayin ovaseas...
does the name lady SHEILA Solarin ring a bell?
Re: I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems by japhmanuel: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Do ur research

(1) (Reply)

Confused!! Should i tell her? / My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! / Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.