Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron (2465 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) / Bolle Woman Pledges Support For APC. Uses Peterside To Sew Apron. (photos) / More Than 400 Private Jets Are Parked At Abuja Airport Now As I Speak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by MagicBishop: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2013
By the Airport today and noticed a fleet of limos packed by the apron. These were the same limos reportedly bought by NAMA on behalf of the Minister.
The limos are now on display for sale by the apron edge.

Why should cars be parked and displayed for sale at the apron? This is utterly mind boggling!
Are the aviation authorities now selling cars on the airport premises? If they are not involved why would cars be displayed for sale at such a sensitive zone?
Remember they just increased tariffs for private non-schedule flights upwards to $3,000! Is this what they are planning on using the extra revenue for?

Here is the video link I made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU5owann0vk

Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by MagicBishop: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by gurnam: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2013
Good place to advertise those cars.....

They know very well that the thieves that can easily afford those cars pass through that gate everyday..
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by MagicBishop: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2013
gurnam: Good place to advertise those cars.....

They know very well that the thieves that can easily afford those cars pass through that gate everyday..

When has the Ministry of Aviation or any of her agency's begin retailing cars?

The company I work for had to cough out 250k to pay FAAN to have our operational vehicle used for aircraft checks access to the air side.

I also was made to cough out 20k to have access via the newly renovated and contracted toll gate which means I have to pay to have access to my work place.

This is just plain wrong!
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by MagicBishop: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2013
This are the same cars that were bought with tax payers money by NAMA.

Here they are at the NAMA Radar office, Abuja up till a few days back.

Now NAMA has decided to re-sell these cars on the airport premises.

The cars are not even new by the way and NAMA was not constituted to buy and re-sell used limos by the airport.

They are yet to achieve Total Radar Coverage and the TRACON project is buried in heaps of corruption , now they have decided to increase navigational charges to an incredible and unsustainable rate after mismanaging their resources.

This stella woman is a big cr00k!

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2013
I am sure it's for VIP movement.
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by gurnam: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2013
Magic Bishop: This are the same cars that were bought with tax payers money by NAMA.

The cars are not even new by the way and NAMA was not constituted to buy and re-sell used limos by the airport.

They are yet to achieve Total Radar Coverage and the TRACON project is buried in heaps of corruption , now they have decided to increase navigational charges to an incredible and unsustainable rate after mismanaging their resources.

Keep enjoying the fresh air....and the transformation agenda.
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by MagicBishop: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Keneking: I am sure it's for VIP movement.

If you watch the video you will see a for sale sign on one of the cars. The cars are not even new.

And if at all they are meant for VIP shuttling why would NAMA of all agency's be recruited to purchase and hire them out? Is that what NAMA as airspace management meant to be doing? If at all any agency would be involved in this it ought to be FAAN. But still at that, why should a government agency by renting vehiccles or selling them and second hand cars for that matter? Can't private investors be sought for such limo hiring services? Why should the Minister stoop so low?

The cars were meant for her and since the backfire from the NCAA bullet proof cars she has ordered that the cars be moved from their original parked position.
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Magic Bishop: This are the same cars that were bought with tax payers money by NAMA.

I hear you Magic.
Just when you thought it could not get any worse, our aviation agencies demonstrate an even greater aptitude for skulduggery, by turning a public airport into a car retail park! Nothing surprises me anymore, to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by MagicBishop: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I hear you Magic.
Just when you thought it could not get any worse, our aviation agencies demonstrate an even greater aptitude for skulduggery, by turning a public airport into a car retail park! Nothing surprises me anymore, to be honest.

MY Brother, these people are not sensible in any way at all!

More pixs

Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by againstGEJ(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Cant see any for sale sticker on the cars dude.
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by MagicBishop: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
againstGEJ: Cant see any for sale sticker on the cars dude.

watch the video
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
againstGEJ: Cant see any for sale sticker on the cars dude.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by gurnam: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I hear you Magic.
Just when you thought it could not get any worse, our aviation agencies demonstrate an even greater aptitude for skulduggery, by turning a public airport into a car retail park! Nothing surprises me anymore, to be honest

Welcome....

That is your best antidote to all the madness going in with this current administration, never expect anything reasonable and always expect the most absurd.
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by abokinside: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
The so called transformation agenda/fresh air is a fraud. Why should an agency like NAMA busy herself with conveying VIPs, how is that part of securing Nigeria's dangerous airspace, why are we VIP crazy in Nigeria? besides who the hell are these VIPs that we have to sacrifice everything to please them. Stella is a fraud and a thief, trying to whip up Igbo sentiment wont save her battered image, but I blame the president that is leading the gang rape of the nation. Come 2015 I know some people will be banking on the people's leaking memory to return this inept,clueless and reckless govt.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by againstGEJ(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
That sticker on the car is from where ever the car was coming from. Dont be ridiculous. We know the way they put for sale car stickers on cars in Nigeria. Silly
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by omenka(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
againstGEJ: That sticker on the car is from where ever the car was coming from. Dont be ridiculous. We know the way they put for sale car stickers on cars in Nigeria. Silly
So all the while they bought the cars from the original dealership, they couldnt just take off the sign for months and had to drive the cars around with the signs stuck on them huh. Ur own case is beyond pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by againstGEJ(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
omenka: So all the while they bought the cars from the original dealership, they couldnt just take off the sign for months and had to drive the cars around with the signs stuck on them huh. Ur own case is beyond pathetic.

Mumu. Did you watch the video? The car he snapped with the for sale sticker, check the front plate. He cleverly avoided showing it, because it still shows the sticker of the dealer the cars came from. Mumu like you will chop anything thrown at them. Out of five or four cars, only one has the sticker of where it was bought. The OP is mumu like you trying to force falsehood down people's throat.

LOl. So they drove the cars round for months without plate numbers. Your mumudom pass the OPs.

Call now to buy. We know its Tokunbo, that sticker is from the dealer they bought the cars from. Why are the other cars not showing any for sale sticker?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by drnoel: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
wastage to the highest level. I wonder what they will steal when Nigeria finally looses its oil.
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by enigmang: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
storiesssss…..who will even look at/inspect car on the apron?? how many minutes do people spend there… if you said it was in the waiting room that will be more believable… it is definately for VIP movement…

How many times have you seen the car parked there.. abi den don buy am already
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by againstGEJ(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2013
enigmang: storiesssss…..who will even look at/inspect car on the apron?? how many minutes do people spend there… if you said it was in the waiting room that will be more believable… it is definately for VIP movement…

How many times have you seen the car parked there.. abi den don buy am already

Dont mind the stoopid OP and his likes who believes anything thrown at them.
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by MagicBishop: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2013
againstGEJ:

Dont mind the stoopid OP and his likes who believes anything thrown at them.

YOUR FADA IS STUP1D.

THIS IS OC AS IN ORIGINAL CONTENT N OT THE COPY-PASTA YOU NITS ARE FOND OF POSTING HERE.

ASSH0LE
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by tigerleggs(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2013
@OP, those cars are for rent.
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by againstGEJ(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2013
Magic Bishop:

YOUR FADA IS STUP1D.

THIS IS OC AS IN ORIGINAL CONTENT N OT THE COPY-PASTA YOU NITS ARE FOND OF POSTING HERE.

ASSH0LE

LOL. You have been caught out - keep quiet forever. Some of us use our brain the right way.
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by MagicBishop: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2013
againstGEJ:

LOL. You have been caught out - keep quiet forever. Some of us use our brain the right way.

you have a brain?

wonders shall never end.
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by Olaolufred(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2013
YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT,
1. " ONA KAN O W'OJA" A ROAD DOES NOT LEAD TO MARKET.
2. THEY CAN NOT PUT ALL THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET.
3. AVIATION MARKET CAN ALSO BE ENLARGED TO COVER CAR RENTAGE (LIMO).
4. AKINKUOTU IS A RABID DOG WHO IS TRYING TO LICK BUTT JUST TO PLEASE SOMEONE SOMEWHERE.
I AM EXPECTING THEM TO GIVE NIGERIANS THE PROFIT LOSS ACCOUNT OF PROCEEDS FROM THIS SUBSIDIARY OF AVIATION MINISTRY.

Magic Bishop: By the Airport today and noticed a fleet of limos packed by the apron. These were the same limos reportedly bought by NAMA on behalf of the Minister.
The limos are now on display for sale by the apron edge.

Why should cars be parked and displayed for sale at the apron? This is utterly mind boggling!
Are the aviation authorities now selling cars on the airport premises? If they are not involved why would cars be displayed for sale at such a sensitive zone?
Remember they just increased tariffs for private non-schedule flights upwards to $3,000! Is this what they are planning on using the extra revenue for?

Here is the video link I made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU5owann0vk
Re: Unbelievable: Limos For Sale Parked At Abuja Apron by khamas19: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2013
...this stella no get class at all...

she no dey think...and she is surrounded by people that don't think...

this is what you get when you sacrifice your technocrats for hairdressers and traders..

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: Nigeria Will Join 20 Most Developed Countries By 2020 / APC Responsible For Insurgency —PDP / Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.