Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd (2472 Views)

Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by RYANAYO(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Please those that watched the video should help confirm its content....

Sai buhari
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by CaptainAmerica1: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Please those that watched the video should help confirm its content....

Sai buhari

It's just a feed from the rally showing how they were all trying to touch Buhari while he was passing through the crowd to the podium. No one passed out.
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

It's just a feed from the rally showing how they were all trying to touch Buhari while he was passing through the crowd to the podium. No one passed out.
na wa o, so Nigerians love Buhari sooooo much? Indeeed he is the People's General!!!

@ OP: Go and ... grin
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by RYANAYO(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
na wa o, so Nigerians love Buhari sooooo much? Indeeed he is the People's General!!!

ARE YOU FOR REAL? I HAD IT WHEN THE PRESENTER SAID IT, DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
RYANAYO:

ARE YOU FOR REAL? I HAD IT WHEN THE PRESENTER SAID IT, DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO
Did they show the collapse of anyone? Because any presenter can wake up and say nonsense inside the studio.
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by RYANAYO(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Did they show the collapse of anyone? Because any presenter can wake up and say nonsense inside the studio.

he was presenting live so he can't say anything.
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by CaptainAmerica1: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
RYANAYO:

I wasn't paying attention to the presenter, my mind was concentrated on looking for who passed out. I'll watch it again and listen well.

Modified

The presenter said so.
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by donphilopus: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lemme try watch it!
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by customized07: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
vote wisely

1 Share

Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
RYANAYO:

he was presenting live so he can't say anything.
so no collapsed man in the video? In saner climes the station manager will be fired
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by deeptechcool(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
so no collapsed man in the video? In saner climes the station manager will be fired

Somebody actually collapse. It was partially shown while the rally aired on TVC.
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by fastguy10: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was General Buhari and. he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "General Buhari took my school bag"

Nigs r funny grin
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
He collapsed due to hunger. Jonathan has spread poverty and hunger across Nigeria, but the General is coming to the rescue. Jonathaaaaaaaaaan must go
deeptechcool:

Somebody actually collapse. It was partially shown while the rally aired on TVC.
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by tomakint: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:

hmmmnnn......you don start with the initial gra gra grin grin no be today Buhari don dey pull almajiri crowd...Jonathan know how to show dem the thing.
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by deeptechcool(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
He collapsed due to hunger. Jonathan has spread poverty and hunger across Nigeria, but the General is coming to the rescue. Jonathaaaaaaaaaan must go

The man is actually worse than Ebola disease. He should retire and await his maximum sentence in kirikiri.
Buhari 2015 jare
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by pat077: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Why won't they pass-out! Do they value their life?
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by Lawalemi(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
tomakint:

hmmmnnn......you don start with the initial gra gra grin grin no be today Buhari don dey pull almajiri crowd...Jonathan know how to show dem the thing.
I hope say you no go run after feb 14?
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by tomakint: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
I hope say you no go run after feb 14?
Run go where......I am known here already and cowardice is not in my gene the last time I checked (and that was 5 mins ago) grin grin and you? Hope you no go disappear!
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
tomakint:

Run go where......I am known here already and cowardice is not in my gene the last time I checked (and that was 5 mins ago) grin grin and you? Hope you no go disappear!
Baba I de crase wey I go insult your gene? No na e neva reach dat level. I assure you that I will be here to console you on Feb 15
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lawalemi:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019
thought provoking
Re: Man Pass-out At Apc Presidential Rally At Kano Due To Too Much Crowd by pacifique(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Efforts Being Made To Get Nnamdi Kanu Negotiate With Fg / Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS / 'you Betrayed Tinubu' - Fani-kayode Tells Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.