Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Letter To Obadiah777 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Obadiah777 (913 Views)

Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks / Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy / Obadiah777, Where Are Thou? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Obadiah777 by Donfamous(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2013
[b][/b] amos5:18 woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! To what end is it for you you? The day of darkness and not light. 19 as if a man did fled from a lion, and a bear net him, or went into the house and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. 20. Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness and not light, even very dark and no brightness in it,. So mr Obadiah. Stop talkin abt nuke again dont be a servant of destruction. Be warned. Shallom
Re: Letter To Obadiah777 by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Psalms 55:21
The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.

Obadiah and his end time teams are concerned about third world war and there sword is nuke and nuclear bombs. It really pathetic how a woman that want to have lovely and beautiful children can follow the ministration of massive death, slaughtering of innocent children and women.

Obadiah and Jihadist aint different. They both have same agenda
Re: Letter To Obadiah777 by Donfamous(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Psalms 55:21
The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.

Obadiah and his end time teams are concerned about third world war and there sword is nuke and nuclear bombs. It really pathetic how a woman that want to have lovely and beautiful children can follow the ministration of massive death, slaughtering of innocent children and women.

Obadiah and Jihadist aint different. They both have same agenda
exactly bro. But i initially thought you are an atheist
Re: Letter To Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
you do err not knowing scriptures

2 peter 3 vs 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? <<< you have to hasten the day

acts 1 vs 6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? <<< eager for the kingdom. we are israel. arent you tired of being the 'niggers' of this world ? the most despised and hated ?
wink
Re: Letter To Obadiah777 by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Don famous: exactly bro. But i initially thought you are an atheist

I am a spiritual atheist. Nothing wrong quoting bible bro. It good for smoking and going high like the most high. Lol
Re: Letter To Obadiah777 by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: you do err not knowing scriptures

2 peter 3 vs 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? <<< you have to hasten the day

acts 1 vs 6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? <<< eager for the kingdom. we are israel. arent you tired of being the 'niggers' of this world ? the most despised and hated ?
wink

Yawn......listening to John Lennon- give peace some chance.

If am a security officer....you don go abeg. But the eagle is coming for you and you

1 Like

Re: Letter To Obadiah777 by Donfamous(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: you do err not knowing scriptures

wink

are you just preachin destruction, you dont even intend to preach to people abt the kingdom of God. Rather you turn people's mind away from the assembly ofbrethren. Tellin people that Jesus is michael. Guy or bro abeg pls stop misleadin people. Stop tellin people that the kingdom of God is meant for only 144000. When Jesus dint stipulate it in his message. Dont be cursed. Shallom
Re: Letter To Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Don famous: are you just preachin destruction, you dont even intend to preach to people abt the kingdom of God. Rather you turn people's mind away from the assembly ofbrethren. Tellin people that Jesus is michael. Guy or bro abeg pls stop misleadin people. Stop tellin people that the kingdom of God is meant for only 144000. When Jesus dint stipulate it in his message. Dont be cursed. Shallom
jeremish 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.
Re: Letter To Obadiah777 by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2013
obadiah777: jeremish 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

No pun intended,but I really feel you might be a danger to yourself and the public at large. Something is defintely wrong with your head, no offence!
Re: Letter To Obadiah777 by Donfamous(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

No pun intended,but I really feel you might be a danger to yourself and the public at large. Something is defintely wrong with your head, no offence!
exactly bro
Re: Letter To Obadiah777 by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

lool Obadiah don suffer.
Re: Letter To Obadiah777 by twosquare(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2013

(1) (Reply)

If Mary Is Not Ur Mother ,then The Devil Is Your Father, / Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet / What Jehovah's Witnesses Won't Tell You About Christmas, Bdays & Flag Salute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.