Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja (3941 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / CPC House Of Reps Member Beaten By Constituents / US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by alfredo4u(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is a clear danger signal to all those big men who are good in sleeping with their bank account officers, in the name of “thank you for banking with us”. While I was in Abuja, inside source showed OluFamous few ladies in top banks who had come to “service” some Senators in a big hotel in the city. I was shocked!

The source said that was how they “service” Governors and even big men in the Presidency. It is indeed a very big mess we have in Nigeria and now it has sent a House of Reps member to his early grave.

Hon. Raphael Oloye Nomiye, who’s representing Ondo State in the House of Reps, was said to be having his turn of “service” with his female Account Officer in his bedroom when something happened…

Top security sources said he was having a sexual affair with a female banker in his private residence located at Gwarinpa Estate in Abuja when the unfortunate incident happened.

When Daily Trust visited the deceased’s residence at Second Avenue in Gwarinpa Estate, neighbours said the banker, who managed his accounts, rushed down from the one-storey building to inform the policemen on guard at the house that “oga just fell down and is vomiting blood.”

They said when the policemen entered into his room upstairs, they found him laying on the floor with a towel tied round his waist, while he bled from the mouth. He was then quickly taken to a private clinic on 3rd Avenue within the estate in his official Toyota Camry 2012 car.

It was further learnt that doctors at clinic declined to attend to him, saying it was a “serious” matter, he was then rushed to the National Hospital, Abuja, where the doctors on duty later pronounced him dead.

Police sources disclosed that the female banker who was “servicing” him, is now in police custody at Gwarinpa Police Station, Abuja.

She had denied having sexual affair with the lawmaker before his death. But she has now changed her story after doctors at the National Hospital conducted an examination on the corpse, which confirmed that the late federal lawmaker, Hon Nomiye, had slept with a woman shortly before his demise.

After the test result came out, the banker (name withheld) admitted to Police interrogators that she had actually slept with him and had helped him to clean up, following which he went into the bathroom, where he suddenly fell and began to vomit blood.

Police investigators who inspected the lawmaker’s house had succeeded in recovering some items, including a bottle of water, which the deceased lawmaker had drank from, some tissue papers and the clothes the man had worn earlier in the day.

When Daily Trust visited the banker’s private residence located at Kado Estate in Abuja, two of her friends, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said she and Hon Nomiye were friends.

Investigation revealed that although late Nomiye was married, his wife and kids do not live with him in Abuja.

http://www.naijaurban.com/exposed-reps-member-dies-during-sex-with-female-banker-abuja/
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by lorddannie: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
See gobe
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by kingofpool: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wonderful reward....Oooh i love karma....It always pair in a way we can not see
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by kingofpool: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
lorddannie: See gobe
nawa for you oooh.....Cant u wait for me to post 1st
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by christaddicted: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
I said it before. More are yet to happen. Watch out.
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by Tekana(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
omg What an intresting service tell the devil when you get there THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US

4 Likes

Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by MostSoughtAfte(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Maybe the lady has been laced with 'MAGUN'..

1 Like

Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by borntobegr8t(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hellfire tinz
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by Uthman75: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oboi! Yawa don gas....... No bi good sign.
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by otokx(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
r.i.p. does not always mean rest in peace.
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by obuksjr(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
What an ignominious way to die,if that is what exactly happened then the poster above is right about the acronym R.I.P not always meaning rest in peace.But I can't leave without saying it,R.I.P honorable.
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by Evacool(f): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nor b small thin! Smh
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by tomakint: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
$ex is sweet, but when you fail to curb your libido this is what happens, rest in peace Mr "Honourable" undecided
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by queenmeenat(f): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
When growing up, we were told not to say ILL of d dead bt wot can someone say on dis izu.
Aniway honourable the rest is now btw U nd God, I jst wonder how U wl explained to God now.
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by jmaine: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Magun things tongue
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
So the "magun" of a thing is real? Na wa o!
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by ikweremilitant: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
stil waitng for those apc rats nd those poverty stricken people dat cant aford a bundle of zinc to blame gej for dis
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by godello: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
grin Wow!!! Another space for someone to occupy grin
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by Waspy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
Passworded kpekus undecided
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by taiwolawal13: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
could just be a ruptured esophageal varice for al I care. Na juz bad timin for d chic
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by chukjojo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
I blame GEJ for this mess.

1 Like

Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by alaoeri: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
He came to this world & exit through same channel.

1 Like

Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by majalisa(m): 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
chukjojo: I blame GEJ for this mess.
wetin concern GEJ 4 this matter?
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by danot1030: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2013
chei, d man enjoy from dis world go hell
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by igbeke: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2013
alfredo4u: This is a clear danger signal to all those big men who are good in sleeping with their bank account officers, in the name of “thank you for banking with us”. While I was in Abuja, inside source showed OluFamous few ladies in top banks who had come to “service” some Senators in a big hotel in the city. I was shocked!

The source said that was how they “service” Governors and even big men in the Presidency. It is indeed a very big mess we have in Nigeria and now it has sent a House of Reps member to his early grave.

Hon. Raphael Oloye Nomiye, who’s representing Ondo State in the House of Reps, was said to be having his turn of “service” with his female Account Officer in his bedroom when something happened…

Top security sources said he was having a sexual affair with a female banker in his private residence located at Gwarinpa Estate in Abuja when the unfortunate incident happened.

When Daily Trust visited the deceased’s residence at Second Avenue in Gwarinpa Estate, neighbours said the banker, who managed his accounts, rushed down from the one-storey building to inform the policemen on guard at the house that “oga just fell down and is vomiting blood.”

They said when the policemen entered into his room upstairs, they found him laying on the floor with a towel tied round his waist, while he bled from the mouth. He was then quickly taken to a private clinic on 3rd Avenue within the estate in his official Toyota Camry 2012 car.

It was further learnt that doctors at clinic declined to attend to him, saying it was a “serious” matter, he was then rushed to the National Hospital, Abuja, where the doctors on duty later pronounced him dead.

Police sources disclosed that the female banker who was “servicing” him, is now in police custody at Gwarinpa Police Station, Abuja.

She had denied having sexual affair with the lawmaker before his death. But she has now changed her story after doctors at the National Hospital conducted an examination on the corpse, which confirmed that the late federal lawmaker, Hon Nomiye, had slept with a woman shortly before his demise.

After the test result came out, the banker (name withheld) admitted to Police interrogators that she had actually slept with him and had helped him to clean up, following which he went into the bathroom, where he suddenly fell and began to vomit blood.

Police investigators who inspected the lawmaker’s house had succeeded in recovering some items, including a bottle of water, which the deceased lawmaker had drank from, some tissue papers and the clothes the man had worn earlier in the day.

When Daily Trust visited the banker’s private residence located at Kado Estate in Abuja, two of her friends, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said she and Hon Nomiye were friends.

Investigation revealed that although late Nomiye was married, his wife and kids do not live with him in Abuja.

http://www.naijaurban.com/exposed-reps-member-dies-during-sex-with-female-banker-abuja/
yawa don gas eeee.
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by joseph1832(m): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2013
Sometimes I wonder why some women can't keep their legs close.

Just because they want to get a job or retain their jobs some women are ready to shag satan himself.

What a country!
cry
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by joseph1832(m): 12:26am On Nov 25, 2013
chukjojo: I blame GEJ for this mess.
Dude if you don't have anything meaningful to say please just keep quiet.
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by Brimmie(m): 12:38am On Nov 25, 2013
Nawa Ooo
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by abbakacici: 12:47am On Nov 25, 2013
joseph1832:
Dude if you don't have anything meaningful to say please just keep quiet.
let him explain what godluck has to do with it
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by joseph1832(m): 12:50am On Nov 25, 2013
abbakacici: let him explain what godluck has to do with it
Huh? That's outrightly speaking out of context.
Re: Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja by Dancee1(m): 1:06am On Nov 25, 2013
Good for him, this is d reward of infidelity in marriage. A man is married with kids but chooses to enjoy himself alone at d fct while his slave wife stays in d village with kids.That is very unfair.Alright,now that it has turned out this way,who bears d consequence? so let other honourables learn from d incident otherwise d same evil may befall them. On the other hand, let there be a thorough investigation on the matter as d lady in question may have a hand in his death so as to conceal some financial deals that she had with d man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra:Two IPOB Killed,85 Arrested In Bayelsa / New APC National Publicity Secretary Emerges / Both Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers Are Mentally Sick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.