Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques (1168 Views)

Flash: We’ll Destroy All Oil Pipelines If .... Ankio Briggs / Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques by Truckpusher(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is nothing to rejoice over. Religious intolerance is not the answer to anyone's problem. If there is any trend that never dies, it is the reality that when a religion/sect is being 'persecuted', thats when they flourish the most. Let love lead
Re: WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques by adepojuot: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
Good move from Angola authority,Islam is a cult,abi how do you describe the religion that support killing,bombing,raping,terrorism?
Re: WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques by wirinet(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Well dicey move. I wish they could do the same also for its twin brother -christianity. These two religions are the worst legacies of colonization in africa- both by Arabs and the Europeans.
Countries start their journey to development by either banning religion or at least separating it complete from the state.

Having said that, the enforcement of a ban on religion would be difficult in todays global village. Also I just hope Islamic Fundamentalists would not launch a Jihad on Angola to punish this move.
Re: WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques by okosodo: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Millions of lives have just been saved. There will be total peace in Angola now.

1 Like

Re: WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques by taiocol: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
cameroun and churches, angola and mosque..... Permit me 2 say End thing times grin
Re: WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques by amarilo: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
They just made their country a target for terrorist attack. Ismail children will soon issue fatwa.
Re: WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques by Articul8(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
With such development,am shrt of words.if dey av burnt down dia
worship houses,does it tak islam away frm d ppl's blood?Had it
being Islam neva existed or its jt strting in Angola,its anoda ball
game.Bt dt it existed and we had ppl dt practised it...I fear ooo.
Re: WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques by gramci: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dancing skelewu cool
Re: WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques by onuwaje(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
I gat a few questions
1.Did they close down their embassies in the arab world? Cos if they don't, they'll be putting the lives of angolan citizens at high risk

2.Banning islam+burning down mosque.. I hope they have no foriegn investors and partners? Cos if they do.. Then they shud get ready for a bumpy ride
Re: WOO HOO! African State Of Angola Bans Islam And Will Destroy All The Mosques by eduson33(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2013
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan With Obama And Michelle After Dinner (photo) / Soldiers To Koboko Wives Of Army Officers Who will demonstrate again:COAS / Traffic Policemen Caused Accident At Ogba-ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.