Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? (5181 Views)

Singer Banky W Poses With His Brothers / Ay And Wife Kiss At His Brothers Wedding (Photo) / Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Allgist: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8uEdONoQkok/UpLs27oxneI/AAAAAAAADk4/VOff8uyKOJg/s280/PSquare+and+Jude+Okoye+1.jpg[/img]
It appears that the purported rift between Peter Okoye, one-half of P-Square and his elder brother, Jude Okoye is deeper than we had thought. Up till today, Jude has not congratulate his brother for his wedding.

A week after Peter's wedding to Lola Omotayo, the P-Square pop singer, in company of his twin brother Paul, travelled to Tanzania for a concert with no signs of a honeymoon trip in sight. The twins arrived Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, last Friday, to entertain fans at the Leaders Club, Kinondoni.

Surprisingly, Jude, who was their manager before Peter married Lola, shunned the trip.
"It is unusual for Jude to be absent in any of his brothers’ engagement", a source close to the family said.

But what is really the matter that Jude is so angry with his brother, Peter getting married to Lola?
#WeAreWatching
http:///5wS
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by tyson99(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Na u and who dey watch ?.....I get job than to dey wait for one jude to talk

11 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2013
Jobless OP!!

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by akposking(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2013
Ammebo bloggers no go kill me with laugh, i hate this entertainment bloggers carrying fake news without credit to their fake news, did u interview jude himself, ok were is the credibility in what u saying now. Just blc jude did'nt go for the the trip does'nt mean is beefing his brother's. OP u don'nt only need a life u need a certification of credibility. When would nigeria even legalise the blogging of a thing and add a kind of law to it, so that people can be sued fo carrying rumor. This why i don'nt read nigeria entertainment blogs instead i would simply go to vanguardngr or punch.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Airforce1(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2013
In igboland, its an insult for the junior to marry before tha senior.

So I guess that's the reason why jude z angry.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Phranciz(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2013
@op have u eaten today, so why are you still hating.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by SugaryBelle(f): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2013
Airforce1: In igboland, its an insult for the junior to marry before tha senior.

Stop being a habitual liar.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by fr3do(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2013
They are all made man (not iyanya's label)
So one dumping the other is nothing
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Waspy(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2013
tyson99: Na u and who dey watch ?.....I get job than to dey wait for one jude to talk
LMAO grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by ifoundmyperfect: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2013
Lola will take up managerial position for her husband
Guess that is his fear. Since he has got no talent....
Paul sef will follow his twin brother's line...
Jude sld consider singing or applying for managerial position...
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Vivly(f): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2013
SugaryBelle: Stop being a habitual liar.
He isn't lying. Some parts of Igboland frown against it.
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Airforce1(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2013
Vivly: He isn't lying. Some parts of Igboland frowns against it.

You're always around to defend me.

I like that smiley
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Vivly(f): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2013
Airforce1:

You're always around to defend me.

I like that smiley
For your left mind
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2013
Jude Y?
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Dannylux: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2013
Vivly: He isn't lying. Some parts of Igboland frown against it.

Well, It's an old tradition. And personally don't think that would be the reason for their malice.

Jude is rich and comfortable, what would be stopping him from getting married if It's not his decision to stay single?

There is something we don't know and apparently, they don't want us to know. These bloggers and their irritating speculations is becoming boring.
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Vivly(f): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2013
Dannylux:

Well, It's an old tradition. And personally don't think that would be the reason for their malice.

Jude is rich and comfortable, what would be stopping him from getting married if It's not his decision to stay single?

There is something we don't know and apparently, they don't want us to know. These bloggers and their irritating speculations is becoming boring.
I agree with you. I was just trying to tell her that the Igbo custom claim by Airforce is true.
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Abeg Na lie
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Cashio(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rumour they say doesnt go in vain..there must be something wrong somewhere.if not with his absence at their concert,then certainly it is with his failure to either attend his traditional marriage or his failure to send his felicitations up till this moment.
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by seangy4konji: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
no go find food to eat.
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okay, noted.
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Airforce1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Vivly: For your left mind
wink grin
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by toyorsiii(f): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Airforce1: In igboland, its an insult for the junior to marry before tha senior.

lol...as im no come get wife nko...wetin u wan make peter do, wait for him..ion tink so
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Dumps His Brothers, P'square? by Airforce1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
toyorsiii: lol...as im no come get wife nko...wetin u wan make peter do, wait for him..ion tink so

Peter nor look jude face na

Dats why he married before his elder brother.

(1) (Reply)

Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) / Captain America: Civil War, Part Of The Movie Was Shot In Lagos / Actress Funke Etti,abimbola Ogunnowo & Others Attend Wunmi Toriola’s Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.