Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (71471 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / What Are Cultural Taboos In Your Village Or Area / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by penny01502: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ukana East(four miles) Essien Udim Local Govt. Akwa Ibom State
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by eminikansoso(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
ChiSun27:

A ma kwam na e na tapu igbo atapu...biko kedu ebe isi kwa uzo?
Nairaland kariri ofu state na ala Igbo. Eziokwu grin grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ishsoph: Afurum n'ufodu n'anara address n'send mail na e'make mental pishure ndi ha na ha ga akwakori cup(iko) na december a! Bikonu soso agape love k'ayi choro oo! grin grin grin

Lol... I have die

How I did miss this... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life: Ndi Igbo noo NL hili nne, ka anyi napu NL n'aka Seun...Kedu ife unu chelu? grin grin grin
Bute motorcycle gi kam bute machine gun mu. Anyi g'eche ya na nkwo nnewi..! grin grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by princesa(f): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama:

I Che na Seun choro ilu agwo do we n'ulo?
I ma gi na nwanyi kpara Odi agwaa ga ere di ya Nye n'aka Ndi iro
Pontius pilate nwanyi
Na for play play person dey bring im correct character out
grin choi, i yaff die grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:
what! I didn't say that shocked cry angry
you didn't say that but you might say it later since google now interprets for you. Shioor! angry
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Ihe mere Judas nwoke ga emekwa Judas nke nwanyi grin grin

Lol... GBAM..
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by dokunbam(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hummm

I am from Osun State
I am from Iresi (am really proud of my town, a small town but has produced great men and women) President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
(GEJ) served in my town, as in his youth service cool cool cool cool cool cool.

The year he served my father was the late Oluresi Of Iresi wink wink wink wink wink wink

Iresi obi omo aregbodo ji jo egungun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is a guy that came from Ife and founded my town, from Oduduwa family i think, Oduduwa has so many children and grand children. I cant really recollect the story anymore smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by BarryX(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

Teacher, Teacher no be professor... You figured all this by yourself?

If Igbos are proud of their language and are showing it, how does that affect you?

Nna na wa o... Wahala dey for people wey carry our business for head...
Which business ??

Oga 1400kilometer per hour
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
[/quote]
princesa:
oh, ko di nnayi, ijeoma grin

Ijeoma kwa? I tell you say I'm going on a trip?

You see why you're not Igbo, in Igbo , what I said is called ILU.. look it up
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by GideonG(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Billiri, Gombe state.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by philme16: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ubulu uku - Delta state
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by tpia5: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Seun: I hereby beg the Igbos for mercy. I assure you that I have no negative feelings toward Igbos. I have appointed so many Igbo moderators.

Does this mean seun will now open a section exclusively for igbos, since " we were told" muslim section was started because "he had some threats" ?

But the entire nl is igbo na, so i guess we should expect more igbo mods and perhaps a couple of igbo supermods ( please dont say onila i beg you), abi how for do am?

2 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by gal10(f): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Chelcy: Anambra.....Igboukwu....Mumz fwm Ezihu.....Dadz fwm Ngo....I ll lyk tu noe ma fellow townspple ere on Nairaland....Tih den,I rest my case
hmn nwannem I think I know you! My dad and mum are both from ngo
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ishsoph: Bute motorcycle gi kam bute machine gun mu. Anyi g'eche ya na nkwo nnewi..! grin grin

Nna eh, operation scatter to finish... grin grin grin

Nkwo Nnewi ga enwuru oku by fire by force...

O di mma na ikwu mu n'azu...

Madam Google intepreter, abeg if you interpret, interpret correctly o..
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
BarryX: Which business ??

Oga 1400kilometer per hour

Whatever floats your boat... Btw, since you carry Igbo mata for head, how market? grin grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by temi4fash(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
ijebu ogbogbo in Ogun state and Ila ornagun in Osun state
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by tpia5: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
i-General:

Question says what VILLAGE not what TOWN or CITY.

Actually, some of the responses are rather embarassing.

Imagine people reducing towns and cities to villages.

Has anyone said lagos yet?

Maybe its a village too.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Manny I have a paper I must hand over to my mentor and senior colleague today with a date in December for submission for publication and here I am wasting time
Chai
Biko make I face work
I need a promotion grin
And Seun won't do shi shi for me
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
I'm from Oguta LGA in Imo State. It's also Charlyboy 'Area Fada's' hometown cheesy

Oguta originated from Benin, it was founded by some fishermen that were touring around the River of 'Orashi' connected from the South East to the South South.

The fishermen got to an area were they saw smoke coming out of the bush and they decided to go check it out, when they arrived, they noticed it was a BIG free land with no habitant but some group of people that i don't know their whereabout now. undecided

The Fishermen went back to Benin and brought in some warriors to chase those 'people' out of the land. . . They suceeded and took over the land. They didn't go back to Benin from that day, Oguta became their home!

That's how Oguta came about. . kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by lyly911(f): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama:

I mara ma nwoke Nnewi o tiri the chick aka hapu ya ga luru nwanyi Mbaise grin grin
Iwe e ju ya obi

Kedu nwanyi taprita Seun ka o bia tapiaa
kai .!!! U re just too funny

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by tpia5: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
At your age you have a mentor?

Enyin enyan yi o ki ronu ke to post ni?

Una just dey leave una brains offline whenever you log on nl.

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by lyly911(f): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama:

I mara ma nwoke Nnewi o tiri the chick aka hapu ya ga luru nwanyi Mbaise grin grin
Iwe e ju ya obi

Kedu nwanyi taprita Seun ka o bia tapiaa
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama: Manny I have a paper I must hand over to my mentor today and here I am wasting time
Chai
Biko make I face work

Not only you, it's 4:11pm, I'm two hours behind my daily report. Well, I don't give a damn... They can wait grin grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by 1Dray(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
iRep Umuka.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by BarryX(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:
ka Chukwu gozie gi my brother.

Exactly my point!sad
Udo Nne

The Enlightenment has to be televised I mean "nairalandised"!!
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by mooregan(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
penny01502: Ukana East(four miles) Essien Udim Local Govt. Akwa Ibom State
Oh!! Mme Ekpo Anie agovernor!! Lol. Nto Uyo.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama: Where is alusi Okija
He has not introduced himself o
Dont tell me u seriously need further introduction from our chief preist! undecided
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
god_of_music: I'm from Oguta LGA in Imo State. It's also Charlyboy 'Area Fada's' hometown cheesy

Oguta originated from Benin, it was founded by some fishermen that were touring around the River of 'Orashi' connected from the South East to the South South.

The fishermen got to an area were they saw smoke coming out of the bush and they decided to go check it out, when they arrived, they noticed it was a BIG free land with no habitant but some group of people that i don't know their whereabout now. undecided

The Fishermen went back to Benin and brought in some warriors to chase those 'people' out of the land. . . They suceeded and took over the land. They didn't go back to Benin from that day, Oguta became their home!

That's how Oguta came about. . kiss

#TeamGOM

what kind of history is this? You people originated from Benin? Like seriously? undecided

Enweghi ihe mmadu agaghi anu na nairaland! Odikwa egwu!! cry

1 Like

lyly911: kai .!!! U re just too funny

My dear o
How for do
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by teens(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
sexymoma: Emure- Ekiti
Mi ko ra. OMO ekiti am from ikere ekiti
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:
At your age you have a mentor?

Enyin enyan yi o ki ronu ke to post ni?

Una just dey leave una brains offline whenever you log on nl.

How do you mean, even Oprah at her age still says she has someone who mentors and mentored her... Abeg, a mentor/coach could be useful o anyone regardless of age...There are those mentors who guide/coach you in life, style, and the list is endless. Abeg leave her alone o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (48) (Reply)

Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Fun Iwosan, Itusile Ati Aseyori / Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.