Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here - Culture (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (71727 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / What Are Cultural Taboos In Your Village Or Area / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ishsoph: Nne ikwehu kam sepuru aka gi quotum! Ngwa tinyerem 'ulo' n'asusu oyibo n'ebe ahu n'edeghariala m ya. wink cheesy

You dey fear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Antell95(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ikot Abasi in Akwa Ibom State

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by DukeNija(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lmaoo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What a thread! so modella is back. Ok o

Can we continue introducing awa villages? smiley

Ndi umu nnwanyi na ogu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Olugbenger:

It's quite hard to believe you are one of them.
It's easier to see now.
Lol!! Are you trying to mess with me right now? I don't care what was hard or is now easier for you to believe. Put a leash on your fellow sister. She insulted my mother and called me a yibboe animal and I'm meant to smile in response? I don't work like that, I fight fire with fire. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:

Madam, you are too interested in me.

Have you made your peace with God?

I think thats more important than your current path.

All your stalking will not prolong your existence by one millisecond when its your time.

You have really increased my understanding of how witches operate.

Chai
Ara di n'udi n'udi
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Who spoiled the thread?. Tilapia
Who came in with a bad energy into the thread? Tilapia
Who started insults ? tilapia
Who is always angry and on edge Tilapia
Who left the topic as usual to attack individuals ? Tilapia nwunye Musiwa
I ma kwa nu na o bu onye ara, I soro onye ara na kpa nkata? Please let it go and let peace reign.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by tpia5: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Modella

Your choice of words was poor, you really reduced yourself by the way you responded.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by SugaryBelle(f): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Vivly: I rep Ohafia, Abia State.
#PROUDLY OHAFIAN
wow,wanim kaa o.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by BarryX(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

Whatever floats your boat... Btw, since you carry Igbo mata for head, how market? grin grin
Wonders shall never end -
Imagine an Nwannnewi (I heard it meant rabbit BTW) asking "how market" grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by tpia5: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Chai
Ara di n'udi n'udi

Madam, speak english, if you curse till tomorrow na your head go carry whatever you wish for others.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by themaskedman: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Widall: me 2, umuoda nguru, aboh mbaise ,wat abt u
My in-law ndaa. My sis is married there. A.A Nwachukwu family.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Eziokwu ka ikwuru
Afam neediri more powers needia PA ( personal assistant)
That is the starting point
Gbam! Ngwa k'ayi jee there! Seun kpoo onye ntapia gi k'otapia nka n'oya bu ebe uka di. cheesy
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by tpia5: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: I ma kwa nu na o bu onye ara, I soro onye ara na kpa nkata? Please let it go and let peace reign.

Tilapia is her mama, i dont see any moniker called tilapia here, therefore that name obviously is the one she calls at home.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Olugbenger(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
ItsModella1:
Lol!! Are you trying to mess with me right now?
I have no such intentions.
I don't care what was hard or is now easier for you to believe. Put a leash on your fellow sister. She insulted my mother and called me a yibboe animal and I'm meant to smile in response? I don't work like that, I fight fire with fire. undecided undecided

Sorry for that, i understand you better now.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
BarryX: Wonders shall never end -
Imagine an Nwannnewi (I heard it meant rabbit BTW) asking "how market" grin

Nnewi or like I heard Nna-ewi (father - bush rat) ...lol, abeg don't mock Nnewi for us o

Yes o... I be proper Naija pikin, so I go ask pesin wey carry my mata for head "how market". grin grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:
Modella

Your choice of words was poor, you really reduced yourself by the way you responded.
Oh, so Modella is the wrong one now? Y'all should leave me alone please.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by illicit(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
am from OSI EKITI, in Ido/osi LGA of Ekiti, am from the Asanso/Daramola compound of Iwaro quarters
my Mum is from Eyio ekiti in irepodun ifelodun LGA of the same state

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: No wonder you people don't behave like Igbos. Now I understand.

What da phuck is this #TeamGOM you keep writing in all your comments?
C'mon! We behave like Igbos. . . Just that we still practice some Bini cultures.

We are proudly IGBOS!

#TeamGOM
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

You dey fear grin grin
Ujo kwa? Egwuregwu k'anyi n'egwu nwanne! cheesy
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:

Tilapia is her mama, i dont see any moniker called tilapia here, therefore that name obviously is the one she calls at home.
madam e don do o! I don't see the need for the fighting. Could you just let it go? Please! cry
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ishsoph: Gbam! Ngwa k'ayi jee there! Seun kpoo onye ntapia gi k'otapia nka n'oya bu ebe uka di. cheesy

Lol.. I tell you, Madam interpreter has suffered.

Ishsoph: Ujo kwa? Egwuregwu k'anyi n'egwu nwanne! cheesy

Bros, e na gwakwa m'agwa, I know na... Nsogbu adiro.

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:

Madam, speak english, if you curse till tomorrow na your head go carry whatever you wish for others.

Do you know that you have mental issues
Maybe nobody in real life has been able to get it into you
You are truly sick
Every action of yours shows you as a very sick unbalanced woman
Seek help
It only gets worse
I remember in the earlier years when nigeria1 who is now Musiwa was posting
I told people he wasn't well and folks thought I was being harsh
Progressively your condition has deteriorated before our very eyes

Look at a fun light hearted thread such as this
You can't bear to see people laugh and be Merry
As usual you come in with your sick self full of evil attacking my posts and now you are talking about the Bible
What Bible
Na Bible the madness carry you reach
I will allow you have the last word
But I have spoken the hard truth to you
Go and get a cure for your madness before it is too late
I don tok my own
Good bye

7 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Bia nu

@Baby mama and tpia, e don do eh

Please bury the hatchet and move on... NO MORE INSULT.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by truelovecom: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ladybianca: I am from arondizugo......aniche uwakaonye.......my parents re frm D same place......proudly ADAMAZI

Am from Amazu-ikpakwu, its close to aniche uwakaonye, after crossing the Uri-stream(The boundary)...AM PROUDLY NWA-MAZI.......When last did u come home for ikeji festival.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Okwyjesus(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
odumchi: I'm proudly a son of Amasu, in the Ibom Isii clan of Arochukwu, Abia State.

Nwa Aro from Obinkita.

Nwa Aro ibe m. smiley

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
god_of_music: C'mon! We behave like Igbos. . . Just that we still practice some Bini cultures.

We are proudly IGBOS!

#TeamGOM
If you behave like Igbos doesn't make you an Igbo. If a Yoruba man speaks Igbo fluently,marries an Igbo woman and wears Igbo attires almost all the time doesn't make him an Igbo man. Cut the crap my friend! You guys are not Igbos. Its just fortunate that your ancestors missed their way to Alaigbo. No wonder the likes of Arthur Nzeribe behaves like a benin man. Smh
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Okwyjesus(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
odumchi: I'm proudly a son of Amasu, in the Ibom Isii clan of Arochukwu, Abia State.

Nwa Aro ibe m. smiley

Aro man tick. Am frm Obinkita
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by sexylado(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
I'm 4rm ILOGBO EKITI in EKITI-STATE

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yes berem Oguta folks have that history
Same with people from Omoku in Rivers state
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by easyz(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
From Ibadan, Oyo state. Olanose compound in Eleta
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: If you behave like Igbos doesn't make you an Igbo. If a Yoruba man speaks Igbo fluently,marries an Igbo woman and wears Igbo attires almost all the time doesn't make him an Igbo man. Cut the crap my friend! You guys are not Igbos. Its just fortunate that your ancestors missed their way to Alaigbo. No wonder the likes of Arthur Nzeribe behaves like a benin man. Smh

Haba berem stop it na
A man says he is Igbo and you tell him he ain't
What kain thing be that
That is a big insult to tell a man he is not who he is

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by BarryX(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:

Madam, you are too interested in me.

You have really increased my understanding of how witches operate.
This is what we call polite imbroglio wrapped in the cacophony of the venomous viper spit punch in Obahiagbonology -- grin grin
Tpia -- Nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (48) (Reply)

Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Fun Iwosan, Itusile Ati Aseyori / Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.