Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here - Culture (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (71729 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / What Are Cultural Taboos In Your Village Or Area / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by joyidarauko: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am from Akwa ibom state in ABAK LOCAL GOvernment area in AFANG OBONG CLAN
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by joyidarauko: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am from Akwa ibom state in ABAK LOCAL GOvernment area in AFANG OBONG CLAN village
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

Not only you, it's 4:11pm, I'm two hours behind my daily report. Well, I don't give a damn... They can wait grin grin

O kwa ya
Nonsense!
Let him wait jor
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama: Manny I have a paper I must hand over to my mentor and senior colleague today with a date in December for submission for publication and here I am wasting time
Chai
Biko make I face work
I need a promotion grin
And Seun won't do shi shi for me
Waste your time,I disagree. You have tried jare. Ji si ke! smiley smiley
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by tpia5: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
She quickly edited her post to add senior colleague.

Agbayas full here sha.

No sense of shame at all.

Na so so copy, never original.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

How do you mean, even Oprah at her age still says she has someone who mentors and mentored her... Abeg, a mentor/coach could be useful o anyone regardless of age...There are those mentors who guide/coach you in life, style, and the list is endless. Abeg leave her alone o.

Why did u bother
Didn't I write earlier that every group has their Ndi ara
Are you the only one here that doesn't know that she is the female equivalent of Musiwa
Onye ara Bodija
When have u ever seen both of them say anything sensible?
Abeg o
Jump and pass

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by dangiwa09(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ladybianca:

lol, my own aro z from IMO state not Abia...........anywayz, howdy?

It appears you do not know the history of your hometown, hence you do not understand why he/she said "nwa aro ibem". All AROs migragrated from igbukwu and environs, and settled in the present day arondizuogu and arochukwu area, they all have the same ancestry regardless of state.Besides, Abia state was just created yesterday. Talk to your father, he'll verify that for you.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama:

O kwa ya
Nonsense!
Let him wait jor

Nne my boss works around my schedule, grin grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by tpia5: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

How do you mean, even Oprah at her age still says she has someone who mentors and mentored her... Abeg, a mentor/coach could be useful o anyone regardless of age...There are those mentors who guide/coach you in life, style, and the list is endless. Abeg leave her alone o.

Abegi!!!!

Which type of humanoid constantly competes with kids younger than her?

When i say women are not supposed to consider themselves sex symbols after a certain age, but rather should be mature and act like they are responsible, some folks were catching feelings.

It is embarassing if you have nothing going on besides competing with younger girls for the attention of males?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:
She quickly edited her post to add senior colleague.

Agbayas full here sha.

No sense of shame at all.

Na so so copy, never original.

Where is your village
Let us buy rope kpuru gi gaa dia
Onye ara ogbete grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by princesa(f): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

oh, ko di nnayi, ijeoma grin

Ijeoma kwa? I tell you say I'm going on a trip?

You see why you're not Igbo, in Igbo , what I said is called ILU.. look it up
ilu oh, ila oh, me i don't care, I'm just a poor 'my mama say I be ibo' girl grin i don't do deep ibos sad

but don't underate me, I can translate whatever you write in my own little way, that as you can see.wink

so on that note, I say 'kachi fo' to all my ibo sisters and brother, twas nice partying with you people, no hard feeling grin but don't try anything silly, because princesa is watching and translating. grin

Goodnight Mr Osewa, don't forget to thank me later grin

peace! cheesy
smiley
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
manny4life:

Nna eh, operation scatter to finish... grin grin grin

Nkwo Nnewi ga enwuru oku by fire by force...

O di mma na ikwu mu n'azu...

Madam Google intepreter, abeg if you interpret, interpret correctly o..
K'anyi soft pedal na Seun ayogo ayiyo. Mana anyi g'enye ya condition: O'ga enyekwu anyi more slot na govt. ya cheesy
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by themaskedman: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ndi Mbaise ha nokwa nga? Futanini anyi kelee ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ishsoph: K'anyi soft pedal na Seun ayogo ayiyo. Mana anyi g'enye ya condition: O'ga enyekwu anyi more slot na govt. ya cheesy

Eziokwu ka ikwuru
Afam neediri more powers needia PA ( personal assistant)
That is the starting point
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by UyiIredia(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
I dunno my ancestral village in fact. I do know I'm an Edo man, Bini to be precise. My grandad lived out most parts of his life as a resident of Benin city, close to the Oba's palace BTW.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: what kind of history is this? You people originated from Benin? Like seriously? undecided

Enweghi ihe mmadu agaghi anu na nairaland! Odikwa egwu!! cry
Yes we Originated from Benin. Why are you surprised??

#TeamGOM
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by UyiIredia(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oh, and am from OREDO LG.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
It is regrettable that sexkillz is not a moderator on this forum. Whoever is the moderator should do the needful on this thread before it will be completely derailed. I hate when women resort to insults on a public forum with show of shame. You guys should stop the name calling and let this thread move in peace. Udo! cool
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ishsoph: K'anyi soft pedal na Seun ayogo ayiyo. Mana anyi g'enye ya condition: O'ga enyekwu anyi more slot na govt. ya cheesy

GBAM... Umu Igbo di egwu.. grin grin

Madam interpreter, OVER TO YOU. grin grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Has this old woman's(tpia@) nurse in the nursing home left her unattended with cumputer again? Now see the result..! :-(
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ishsoph: Has this old woman's(tpia@) nurse in the nursing left her unattended with cumputer again? Now see the result..! :-(

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
O kwa I huru ka demon si ba ta na thread
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Olugbenger(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
ItsModella1:
Neither do I give a fück about you and whatever the hell you think or represent, silly ofemmanü cünt.

It's quite hard to believe you are one of them.
It's easier to see now.

3 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ishsoph: Has this old woman's(tpia@) nurse in the nursing home left her unattended with cum puter again? Now see the result..! :-(

Chai.. Un a no go kill pesin for NL
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by dynatress: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
kceemart: I don't want 2 believe dt i'm d only person 4rm Afikpo in Afikpo north Lga,Ebonyi state.Ehugbo unu jookwa oo.
j jookwa nne. 4rm Akpoha, in Afikpo Lga Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
princesa:
ilu oh, ila oh, me i don't care, I'm just a poor 'my mama say I be ibo' girl grin i don't do deep ibos sad

but don't underate me, I can translate whatever you write in my own little way, that as you can see.wink

so on that note, I say 'kachi fo' to all my ibo sisters and brother, twas nice partying with you people, no hard feeling grin but don't try anything silly, because princesa is watching and translating. grin

Goodnight Mr Osewa, don't forget to thank me later grin

peace! cheesy
smiley
now its obvious you were seeking for his attention and you have gotten it. Yeye girl! Go and sleep joor! Thank you later my foot! grin grin

Ka chi fo ! cool

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Twhizzy93(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
is there anybody with seun osewa phone number?pls i nid it like a waec and jamb result.it compulsory i get it
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by bregeard(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
am from Ijebu-igbo,Oke-agbo...frm AGBON household...ewe sooooo

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by manny4life(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: now its obvious you were seeking for his attention and you have gotten it. Yeye girl! Go and sleep joor! Thank you later my foot! grin grin

Ka chi fo ! cool

Seun has to thank her later "in kind", so say no further grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: It is regrettable that sexkillz is not a moderator on this forum. Whoever is the moderator should do the needful on this thread before it will be completely derailed. I hate when women resort to insults on a public forum with show of shame. You guys should stop the name calling and let this thread move in peace. Udo! cool

Who wants to spoil the thread?. Tilapia
Who came in with a bad energy into the thread? Tilapia
Who started insults ? tilapia
Who is always angry with the world and on edge Tilapia
Who left the topic as usual to attack individuals ? Tilapia nwunye Musiwa grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
O kwa I huru ka demon si ba ta na thread
Nne ikwehu kam sepuru aka gi quotum! Ngwa tinyerem 'ulo' n'asusu oyibo n'ebe ahu n'edeghariala m ya. wink cheesy
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
god_of_music: Yes we Originated from Benin. Why are you surprised??

#TeamGOM
No wonder you people don't behave like Igbos. Now I understand.

What da phuck is this #TeamGOM you keep writing in all your comments?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by tpia5: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Baby mama:

Where is your village
Let us buy rope kpuru gi gaa dia
Onye ara ogbete grin

Madam, you are too interested in me.

Have you made your peace with God?

I think thats more important than your current path.

All your stalking will not prolong your existence by one millisecond when its your time.

You have really increased my understanding of how witches operate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (48) (Reply)

Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Fun Iwosan, Itusile Ati Aseyori / Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.