Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? (2560 Views)

HELP!! Blood From Testis / What Does Movement In The Testis Mean / Swollen (Expanding) Of The Testis Of Newly Born Baby. Pls Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by strider05: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2008
hi , im new to this forum, my prob is that my testis used to be in a very good shape when i was in my teens, but now im 21 year old n my testis r shrinking , n i masturbate too n i think that it is a cause of my testis shrinking, n now my left testis is shrinking very fast im afraid that it will vanish one day, plz help me , what is this disease called? and any cure for that?Huh pllzzzz help me,
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2008
strider_05:

hi , im new to this forum, my prob is that my testis used to be in a very good shape when i was in my teens, but now im 21 year old n my testis r shrinking , n i masturbate too n i think that it is a cause of my testis shrinking, n now my left testis is shrinking very fast im afraid that it will vanish one day, plz help me , what is this disease called? and any cure for that?Huh pllzzzz help me,

ojigbijigbi! grin
Abeg forgive me for laughing . . . where is your left testis going? Better run after it!

1 Like

Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by TheSly: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2008
strider_05:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Ha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

What help do you need?
grin
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2008
Sly help him with a spare testis pls.
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by strider05: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2008
haha, well bro its better to suggest me a solution not to point out things, thnx
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by TheSly: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

Sly help him with a spare testis please.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! shocked
I can/will never sell it even if i was offered all the cash in the world!. . . . . . . sad .
kai!! I don't play with baba Ibeji at all! cheesy
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by AKO1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2008
Why dont you guys just help the poor guy, as old as you are on nairaland sad

I dont have any solution; naturally one of the testes hangs higher than the other so maybe ur just feeling an illusion.
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2008
:d
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by Queenisha: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2008
strider_05:

ROFL
please forgive me, I've never heard of shrinking testis
How about the right one?
I no go die O
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2008
A_K_O:

Why don't you guys just help the poor guy, as old as you are on nairaland sad

I don't have any solution; naturally one of the testes hangs higher than the other so maybe your just feeling an illusion.

My brother dont be angry o. Time spent on Nairaland is not enough to grow a new testis. cheesy
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by Queenisha: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2008
ROFL
@ poster I don't know what to tell you.
I hope the right one stays
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by AKO1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

My brother don't be angry o. Time spent on Nairaland is not enough to grow a new testis. cheesy

Im not angry, I just expected some more maturity, esp the dude with the smileys. . . . anyhow sha
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by 4Play(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2008
Some of the women on NL seem to have testis they obviously can do without.
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2008
A_K_O:

I'm not angry, I just expected some more maturity, esp the dude with the smileys. . . . anyhow sha

awww c'mon. I'm tired of pple talking about "maturity" all the time. Its a forum, its light headed fun, not a maturity contest.

Enjoy the laughter, even strider must be laughing his head off now.  cheesy If you've got any suggestion pls do give him . . . that testis may vanish any minute.
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by Uche2nna(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

awww c'mon. I'm tired of people talking about "maturity" all the time. Its a forum, its light headed fun, not a maturity contest.

Enjoy the laughter, even strider must be laughing his head off now. cheesy If you've got any suggestion please do give him . . . that testis may vanish any minute.

Unless if stryder does not know the implications of losing one's testis, I doubt if he would be laffing right now.

Tho, I have to admit I laffed when I saw the topic.
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by debosky(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2008
4 Play:

Some of the women on Nairaland seem to have testis they obviously can do without.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude go and see a doctor pronto! And chill out on the masturbation for now too wink
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by husu(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ poster,
dont panick,the right testis is always smaller than the left.The left is always lower than the right.But u can still consult ure doctor.Meanwhile stop the masturbtion for now(if possible).Excess release of sperm is harmful. to the body.
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by Seun(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
Go and talk to a doctor. That's what they are there for.
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by stnonymus(m): 12:50am On Jul 22, 2008
If your testis is missing, go hire a good detective.Thats what i'd do.lol!

Ok seriously, go see a good doctor.

Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by AKO1(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2008
davidylan:

awww c'mon. I'm tired of people talking about "maturity" all the time. Its a forum, its light headed fun, not a maturity contest.

Enjoy the laughter, even strider must be laughing his head off now. cheesy If you've got any suggestion please do give him . . . that testis may vanish any minute.

Yes I know nd I thought about what you just said before I responded.

No doubt, the topic on first sighting is 'funny'. But the guy may as well be grappling with a serious medical condition and so its safer not to laugh at him or at it.

smiley
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ poster

how did u kno dat it's getting smaller,do u normally weigh em,r u sure u r not being paranoid.wit my little medical experiences infections can only make it swell or accident can make it burst.if u r sure of wat u r saying i then suggest u seek a professional help.gudluck
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by vvvjustice: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2008
strider_05:

hi , im new to this forum, my prob is that my testis used to be in a very good shape when i was in my teens, but now im 21 year old n my testis r shrinking , n i masturbate  too n i think that it is a cause of my testis shrinking, n now my left testis is shrinking very fast im afraid that it will vanish one day, plz help me , what is this disease called? and any cure for that?Huh  pllzzzz help me,
   Perhaps it's due to your organs reaction to the body temperature or the temperature/atmosphere around?
Do you feel any symptoms of any kind?
Well, it's not an ideal to get advice here since we can't really tell the exact condition, the case could be meaningless as well as it could be dangerous, so, it's better to consult a physician if you feel it's something deserving attention. Take care
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ Poster

With all my experience in traditional medicine this your case is very unique.
I believe that in the course of your masturbation, you prolly exploited one testicle more than you did the other.
I think you should try massaging the bigger testicle when next you self-service, so as to equlibrate both testis.
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by chisimdi(f): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ Poster

I believe that in the course of your masturbation, you prolly exploited one testicle more than you did the other.
I think you should try massaging the bigger testicle when next you self-service, so as to equlibrate both testis.
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by Ijiji1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ Poster

You must not be a dude, do you know how much it hurts when you massaging the testicle shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by lalaboi(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2008
@poster

lol!

my oracle said smiley

actually!  he laughing in patua!!! lmao! grin
hold on a min!
he says!  cool

you testis was drunk and it needs to detox itself so,
hold on!, cool

he says!
dnt worry, be happy, its just a process of growing new testis! for better future use cheesy

word!!
the oracle has spoken! grin
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by replenish(f): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2008
@ lalaboi
you no go kill me with laughter.

@ poster

You cant get any answer on nairaland, why dont you consult your doctor.
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by ifyalways(f): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2008
st_nonymus:

If your testis is missing, go hire a good detective.Thats what i'd do.lol!

Ok seriously, go see a good doctor.
lol cheesy
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by nj11(f): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2008
You guys are killing me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by tunscolo(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2008
My guy, you can't get hep in nairaland. I know you feel like deleting that post. Sorry Bro! Can you still masturbate well? Try having a real one and assess yourself. It can help you know how fit you are by checking the volume of your cum and how whitish it is.
Evolution is taking care of the sizes now. Most people have this problem but are ashamed of sharing it. You can still have babies and don't let anything scare the shit out of you

Long life but tell dad and see the doc. Eat good food and drink water early in the morning even when you are not very thirsty.
Re: One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? by AntiNigerian: 2:01pm On Feb 04
Well OP, I don't know if you're still alive. If you are, you should be 37 years by now. Were you able to cure your problem of an almost shrunken testicle?😹😹😹💔

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Egg Donors Needed In Lagos Urgently (pay Included) / Effective Tips To Last Longer In Bed / Order For Your Organic Sanitary Pad and Panty Liners Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.