Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" (32806 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by prof800(m): 12:27am On Nov 28, 2013
safarigirl: This topic has been hijacked by over-achievers trying to prove the superiority of their IQ over their fellow humans. @OP, What else?
grin grin grin grin
I was thinking in that dimension...and then I saw your signature:
Say NO to Osaze's recall
...see it's nothing 'bout superiority.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by MaziJero: 12:29am On Nov 28, 2013
mrsincredible: This game will go like this: dont use these following words IS, THE, OF, AND, IN and A

Please don't spoil this game
It was playing we was at bar beach:D8-)
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 28, 2013
Got to type this post carefully!!!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by uglyBetty1(f): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2013
grin
This ASUU strike na one miasma of adeprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadingly oozing into a malodorous excrescence of mobocracy.
With all termagant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore ASUU, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia. - Hon Patrick
cheesy
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Yahoo1(m): 12:54am On Nov 28, 2013
I'M CLOSE TO PERFECTION
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by yusufadebayo02(m): 12:55am On Nov 28, 2013
I am.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by philipomoraka: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2013
i am your son
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Yahoo1(m): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2013
I hate to break it to you,Calling you dumb would be an understatement.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by iphy143: 1:06am On Nov 28, 2013
we lived happily ever after.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by inforesource: 1:11am On Nov 28, 2013
I will make your life miserable for this post. grin
mrsincredible: This game will go like this: dont use these following words IS, THE, OF, AND, IN and A

Please don't spoil this game
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Tijay90(m): 1:25am On Nov 28, 2013
I just want to say: SCREW YOU,RETARD!!!....there's ur sentence.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Ficeo(m): 1:29am On Nov 28, 2013
Ficeo was drenched yesterday night.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Cooleasy(m): 1:31am On Nov 28, 2013
I am going to be very great, by God's grace.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Bootylicious(f): 1:43am On Nov 28, 2013
I am fun to be with.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Shaanteel(f): 1:43am On Nov 28, 2013
My sentence is..... "if you have something worth doing,do it well.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by krugar07(m): 1:45am On Nov 28, 2013
OP GET SENSE FOR ONCE
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 28, 2013
Come, make we chop eba!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 28, 2013
Go F.u.c.kk Yourself
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by pmc01(m): 2:00am On Nov 28, 2013
If I use pidgin talk am nko?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by hclacid(m): 2:01am On Nov 28, 2013
Describing what you wanted took me 20 seconds.... grin
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by badbros(m): 2:07am On Nov 28, 2013
I want to make love to my girl friend but she ain't ready yet. complete
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by olahandsome(m): 2:19am On Nov 28, 2013
what goes around comes around.what goes around comes around.what goes around comes around.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by forgiven(m): 2:20am On Nov 28, 2013
Nigeria was good.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by sainty2k3(m): 2:40am On Nov 28, 2013
forgiven: Nigeria was good.

Nigeria will Be good once again,Brighter days ahead. Just as my old school musician sang; Nigeria will survive.
@op ur task happens not to be difficult afterall, maybe u should give tighter rules. God bless Nairaland, God bless Nigeria
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 28, 2013
You became an A-s-s-hole
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 28, 2013
You became an A-s-s-hole. cheesy
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 28, 2013
pmc01: If I use pidgin talk am nko?

Where do you think you are?? Ajegunle
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by maximanuel01: 4:00am On Nov 28, 2013
just make everyone proud....especially your parent
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Bulcqlay(m): 4:01am On Nov 28, 2013
Dont tell me rubbish am looking up to God, if you dont know go download.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 4:04am On Nov 28, 2013
YOU LOOK REALLY AMAZING
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Bulcqlay(m): 4:05am On Nov 28, 2013
This game look more easier neither so difficult for me, please can you bring more tactics....
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by sambos994(m): 4:13am On Nov 28, 2013
I think i will go to bed now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Words That End With "tion" / For Geniuses Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.