Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro (4195 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years / Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Symphony007: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
agbameta:

1. Obviously, Obama don't drink to get drunk like the Aso Rock Ogogoro master

2. Obama didn't have international and official engagement to attend to the next morning on behalf of the people or America

3. Obama did't check himself into Walter Reed Med Center for Violent abdominal problems after ingesting tons of Ogogoro

4. Obama doesn't develop stomach problems every time he's in London on official engagements like the Aso ROck dullard

5. Obama doesn't come up with chicken excuses to dodge giving speeches and his presidential obligations...
your well ochestrated list would have made sense if their was concrete undisputable evidence that the president is a drunk. This news agency has'nt produced a single evidence to back up their claim like actual pictorial evidence of the party in london were he supposedly drank like a fish, his medical records from king edward viii hospital or even a comfirmation by a presidential insider or an attendee of the alleged party. Rather they go and dig for blured pics from the 90's as evidence to back up their claim. That is the lowest most amatuerish type of journalism there is.

7 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Symphony007: so obama has a drink and it's "lovely" your president does the same and he is a drunk. How pathetic!! Cheap shots like this on this man undermines his failures as president and make his critics like you small in the eyes of nigerians.
drinking responsibly I agree. Drinking to stupor and landing in hospital is what I hate. The two are different.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Symphony007: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
berem: drinking responsibly I agree. Drinking to stupor and landing in hospital is what I hate. The two are different.
ma'am, that claim has been proven, it's an allegation not a fact.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by omenka(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
victor2020: First this pic was taken before he became president, its so old u won't know who is President Jonathan
Secondly this is cheap blackmail.
Thirdly what is wrong with drinking in a social gathering?
I think this numerous blackmail from SR with support from APC will be the stepping stone for GEJ to win 2015 election. Its gradually working to his favour. We are watching.
There's nothing wrong in drinking yet your president threatens them with a lawsuit for reporting that he drank. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
No wonder he is called a drunk fisherman
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by omenka(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mandelaguy:

You are such a low life that is stuck on garbage journalism. I thought the picture was proof in support of his alleged drinking in London. Nothing in that background suggests that useless allegation by Saharareporters.
First, that background doesnt bear any semblance with a UK apartment.
Secondly, that picture is obviously outdated and may even precede his tenure as president.
Thirdly, President Jonathan has never claimed that he doesnt take alcohol. He takes alcohol like every other normal adult. So I'dont understand the fuss about this picture.
Finally, nothing in that picture evidences a drunkard or a man who is suffering from hangover.

Anybody who revels in this shit by a garbage online news site deserves a visit to YABA left.
Yeah, it is now a garbage site since the report doesnt favour your Creekateer. We know you guys' MO all too well and would least be suprised at whatever you do or say to justify crumbs you feed on from Aso Villa's kitchen table.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by khamas19: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
...please o...my president only drinks holy water and anointing oyel...pls oo

this na fotoshop...they put im head on fashola body...

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Pataki: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Whenever this kaikai-ogogoro kindergarten president travels abroad, he is always disgracing himself. Jona, abeg siddon for house.

You go Australia, dem talk say you dey sexually harrass oyinbo woman for hotel room.

You go AU meeting, you run go hide inside toilet, u no wan give speech. You dey pursue Amaechi for NGF meeting for phone.

You come London, you go drink ogogoro to stupor, dem come admit you for hospital........na you go be first president of a nation? Haba! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Italiano1: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is not news! GEJ is a phenomenal and formidable Ogogoro and kaikai master.

God help Nigerians who think anything good can come from goodluck jonathan
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Wilywily3: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
But Jonathan is going to be your president till 2019,

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by khamas19: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Italiano1: This is not news! GEJ is a phenomenal and formidable Ogogoro and kaikai master.

God help Nigerians who think anything good can come from goodluck jonathan

..i hear he keeps an emergency bottle of squadi inside that his 10 gallon cap....
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by jmaine: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wilywily3: But Jonathan is going to be your president till 2019,

Offcourse they know and are very aware. grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Wilywily3: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
3rd Mainland Bridge is For Free , Those who want to commit Suicide I wish you people the best of Luck

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Italiano1: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2013

My friend, you never can be too sure. Your sycophancy will not come to his rescue when his kidneys and liver go on strike.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by awodman: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
I see PEJ in the damn picture..was PEJ in London?
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by 1025: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
if uncle joe does not shanyo(drink to whom it may concern) then there must be question mark about his ijaw citizenship.i used to have a lot of ijaw friends both men and women and they don't joke with ogogoro. i remember two of them(ladies) used to tell me that drinking remy martins is a waste of drink as that one does not make them high. they like ogogoro or red label at most.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Wilywily3: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
Italiano1:

My friend, you never can be too sure. Your sycophancy will not come to his rescue when his kidneys and liver go on strike.
3rd Mainland Bridge is for Free, wish you goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Not if he out drinks himself before then.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by danjohn: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
I am a firm critic of the President but I see nothing wrong with him having a drink in a social setting. This picture is a head scratcher.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Wilywily3: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
kingoflag: Not if he out drinks himself before then.
Are you going to 3rd mainland Bridge today?
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by dridowu: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
I need to watch this Jackie Chan Movie again " THE DRUNKEN MASTER "
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Rad1cal: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
berem: drinking responsibly I agree. Drinking to stupor and landing in hospital is what I hate. The two are different.

Must you always reason foolishly. Am appalled by your steady dullness. embarassed
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by agbameta: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Symphony007: your well ochestrated list would have made sense if their was concrete undisputable evidence that the president is a drunk.

And what evidence do you or the dullard himself have to show us that he wasn't drunk on duty?

Please hush..
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rad1cal:

i always reason foolishly. Am happy by my steady dullness. Thank you Jesus! embarassed
sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Rad1cal: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
berem: Am deeply sorry for my acute imbec:lity, cos am a product of an abominable incestuous escapade.

Such a pity . embarassed
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rad1cal:

Such a pity . embarassed
such a pity for you. Stop quoting me if you wanna throw insults or else I will continue modifying your posts to make you look silly. Be warned....
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by drnoel: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
I pull my cap 4 GEJ. This shows that although he is the president he is still the son of his father and a true son of the soil. The gods that gave us ogogoro didn´t tell us not to respect our culture and trsdition all cos our level changed. GEJ is doing well, let haters keep hating and primates talking rubbish.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
eGuerrilla:

That was Obama proving how difficult it is to mask his Irish lineage during his trip to the emerald isle wink
The question now is not whether or not the President took ogogoro, but why it should be denied by Reuben Abati.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by atlwireles: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
I will take an African man that drinks our agbakara any day. Than the cocaine addict parading himself around the country. By the way, the gods are always happy when you pour them a shot of agbakara every morning. Egbesu, Igbe, and Ogiame send their greetings and proctection to their great Son GEJ
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Rad1cal: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
berem: such a pity for you. Stop quoting me if you wanna throw insults or else I will continue modifying your posts to make you look silly. Be warned....

useless noise making. You don tire for your useless post modifying game.

This is just the beginning.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by nduchucks: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
So this man actually drinks hard liquor, and publicly while discussing important matters as well. I thought people were being spiteful, but now.......
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nnewi1stSon: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mandelaguy:

You are such a low life that is stuck on garbage journalism. I thought the picture was proof in support of his alleged drinking in London. Nothing in that background suggests that useless allegation by Saharareporters.
First, that background doesnt bear any semblance with a UK apartment.
Secondly, that picture is obviously outdated and may even precede his tenure as president.
Thirdly, President Jonathan has never claimed that he doesnt take alcohol. He takes alcohol like every other normal adult. So I'dont understand the fuss about this picture.
Finally, nothing in that picture evidences a drunkard or a man who is suffering from hangover.

Anybody who revels in this shit by a garbage online news site deserves a visit to YABA left.
OMG. Dude, i love you(#NoHomo)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers : Www. Nigerdeltaavengers. Org : Back Online / Countries With 5G Mobile Internet And Those Scheduled For Launch In 2020 / IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.