Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,250 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro (4196 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years / Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
2Wilywily: What is wrong if the president prefer Ogogoro, that is his choice.
That is what I keep wondering. Would they make this fuss if they thought he was drinking Campari? Inferiority complex buffoons.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
With the kind of people his ruling he needs smells dose of rum to cut off at times, Nigeria is one of the most complex country in the world.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rad1cal:

I be useless noise maker. I don tire for my useless post modifying game.

Na me go tire.
ok I hear you! grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by ba7man(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
While some people are here insulting my president................... he's on his 2nd 2 liter bottle of Ogogoro.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Rad1cal: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
berem: I was sired by a mad man from an incestuous relationship grin grin

wow! Bless you grin

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
diva_tosin:

It is rather fully established that we have a m.oron(You) on Nairaland who believes anything thrown at him no matter how ridiculous it looks.
Can any person in his right thinking mind take this picture to be evidence of a claim that GEJ was flown abroad to treat a hangover after intake of ogogoro? I appreciate that Sahara reporters is in a haste to demonise the President but this approach is very lame and laughable and can only catch the fancy of intellectual midgets like you.

You are the Mor0n here.....

Only fool like you can quote me out of contest...show where I insinuated that he suffered hangover and he had to be taken to the hospital in any of my post since the matter broke out...your obviously are blind even to look at the picture right in front of you. Ode...pathetic miserable low life.

If you are blind by emotion to understand my comments...Never in your miserable life come in contact with me on NL or I will end up making your membership here a nightmare for you.

dunce!
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rad1cal:

wow! I am a crazy dude! I need someone to give me a dirty slap. Ori mi ti fokasibe! grin
LWKMD! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by agbameta: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
ROSSIKE: That is what I keep wondering. Would they make this fuss if they thought he was drinking Campari? Inferiority complex buffoons.

Nothing wrong with drinking ogogoro and even sef, he's free to drink his sorry asss to death or fry his liver with alcohol, but drinking on drinking on official business while representing the people of Nigeria was thoughtless and irresponsible not to even factor in the security risks. I guess common sense didn't tell him and his goofy handlers about his official duty the following morning.

This is the second time the useless man fell sick with abdominal problems while representing Nigeria in the same London. Obviously, the man has some serious problem with Alcohol consumption.

I hope they have AA Alcohol Anonymous program in Nigeria sha..
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Rad1cal: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
berem: Am a nymphomaniac and i need a gang to give me a great fucck

shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rad1cal:

Ori mi ti yi!
cheesy grin
Ok I win a second time. Oya time to stick to the topic and don't derail further. tongue
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Rad1cal: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
berem: cheesy grin
Ok I lose for a second time. Oya it is time for a worthless fool like me to stick to the topic and stop derailing the thread further. tongue

Great.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nnewi1stSon: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
ROTFLMAO gringrin, berem and Radical, u folks are killing me with laughter with your modifications. Pls dont stop na, continue, i'm kindda enjoying it!
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Gunnaz007: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Berem and Radical, you are both providing d highest level of 'comedy central' on dis thread grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don laf sotey tears dey cry cry roll comot for my eyes... smh
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: ROTFLMAO gringrin, berem and Radical, u folks are killing me with laughter with your modifications. Pls dont stop na, continue, i'm kindda enjoying it!
we are derailing the thread and I desist from going on with it .Its good you're enjoying the jokes between me and that silly boy. grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Waspy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
That awkward moment when you know the correct answer but wasn't quick to raise your hand or give the answer and another kid takes the shine. Dayuuuum...Now SR is that smart kid. cool
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wilywily3:
Are you going to 3rd mainland Bridge today?
No its too far. $3000+ to go see a bridge on the other side of the ocean?! Nah.

How about you, are you jumping off the Golden Gate today?
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Longeria(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
berem: Oh, that's lovely! smiley
See your dirty life, Mtcheewww.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by AdeniyiA(m): 1:47am On Nov 26, 2013
victor2020: SAHARA GARBAGE REPORTERS

no be Sahara desert dem dey sef? wetin dem dey do for city n town
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by manny4life(m): 2:11am On Nov 26, 2013
Na wa o.. Some Nigerians are funny...
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by hopilo: 3:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Me_Aboki: Na wa o for Ogogoro President. shocked
I saw Campari and Hennessy. Nothing wrong with that. However if he take ogogoroo that is promotion of Naija brand. Keep up GEJ
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by ChiSun27(m): 5:53am On Nov 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
imagine the bros inside gutter? With his overall abi na wetin be that Creek jersey wey him dey always wear.

So u sef can b dis dumb...tot u r reasonable...I'm dzappointd.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2013
ChiSun27:

Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2013
ChiSun27:

it was just for the laughs, i didn't take the thread seriously, who cares if the president had a few drinks. Let the guy just do his job. I am sorry if you feel offended.
Re: Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2013
ChiSun27:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Okorocha Did To Owerri Imo State / OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy / We’ll Soon Approve 150 More Private Universities – NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.