Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage (44806 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding / Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Damstarr(f): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
ki lo fa gbogbo rubbish mtcheeeww
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by VanOmiyale: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
One word: GAY!!!
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by annawhite(f): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Did the anybody notice the couple behind him.#kissing tingz#
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by LausDeo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Tbillz: That thing U called "stupidity" puts food on his table_wat else?
so all there is to your life is food abi
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by doopsy(f): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
5points:
lesbian woman, i sight u :p :p

@ 5 points....lool, aint one...I think am too diverse to a fault...read anything....
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by bheemz(f): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
I wasn't expecting anything normal Anywayz
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Omeife2: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2013
Tbillz: That thing U called "stupidity" puts food on his table_wat else?
Armed robbery,Kidnapping, prostitution etc. put food on a lot of tables...what exactly is ur point?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by truthcom: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2013
gbolakpine: This Dude and his Fashion Sense ehn! Can't take my eyes off his legs though. You like it??

http://kongegist..com/2013/11/see-denreles-outfit-to-tiwa-and-tee.html#.UpO9Nyd3VR0

Quran says: woe unto men dressing like women and vise versal. Its saitan worrying this man. I pray you change before
You meet your lord, thats if you believe that God exist at all.

I don't see the difference between him and sick man, always.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by martinor: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when
he is old, he will not depart from it. Prov 22:6
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why didn't he complete it?
It should hv gone like this;
A padded bra, xchange clean shaven face rubbed with pancake with this his bear bear face and he is good to go!
He wanted to be linda but no get liver like charlie boi.

And d singlet is showing!

What a fashion blunder!
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by chimajii: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=yellowpawpaw]Why didn't he complete it?
It should hv gone like this;
A padded bra, xchange clean shaven face rubbed with pancake with this his bear bear face and he is good to go!
He wanted to be linda but no get liver like charlie boi.
And d singlet is showing!
What a fashion blunder!

Lmao...calm down..
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by BobiJoe: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wetin come be dis one?dis one na realll AAHSUU!!!. Him for tie gele join am na?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Laurence1: 12:20am On Dec 30, 2013
RandomBlad: Rubbish...ASUU abeg nau....help our destiny!! cry cry
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by kaima1984(f): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
priscaoge: Soooo "GAYish" dats if there is anytin like dat....Nonsense,Guy you disgust me,You are nothing but a clown and a bunch of disappointment.Just pray not to end up like your Partner in CRIME Goldie..Birds of a feather.....Spits out
wat's Goldie's crime?we all must die 1 day remember and learn hw nt to lie against d dead,#salom#
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by 9jagurl81: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Check out these guys for beautiful designer shoes up to size 13W

www.ohmashoes.com

They also offer free shipping anywhere in Nigeria and reward points

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Corper's Amazing Weight Loss After 7 Months Fitness Journey / Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.