Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage (44802 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding / Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Regiblinkz(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
haters everywhere
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by babsomotde(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Everyone knows that a modernised 'Mad-Man' is always madman. Please am not here to abuse. Just the way I see him. Nice one SHa!. All in the name of fashion noni. I dey there... Watch for me.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by koreat(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
angry angryThis girl aint Pretty doh! grin grin grin
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Shaakasi(f): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
-Myque-:
Oh my! Considering all his weirdness and sheer craziness why do I still find this guy utterly intriguing?? Takes a whote lotta boldness to be this guy. Like him or hate him, he's still Denrele.

exactly

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Longfellow: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
[size=20pt]This Guy is A pure GAY.. By thier dress we shall knw dem[/size]

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wayray pataki! smiley
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by zhirinmai(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lolz... Na wa 4 dis. Any way dats him...
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by gbolakpine(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
I think this dude is just trying to be unique, however inappropriate... The last time i attended a show in which he anchored, he gave a quote that 'be a first class of yourself and not a second class of another person'. I think that's what he is trying to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by lovat(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Product of NTA and Kidi Vision 101

3 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by hardeyincah(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
israel tob: Which school produced this man like being. And in his class, his teacher will tell him that " denrele, i can see a future in u and it will take u to places. Just work on it and u will be successful". Yeye things.
MAULAG ni o o o o
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by michealade(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wats wrong with dis madman?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by IAMBREEZY: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Cray niggah
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Doyensky: 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Chai! See ow he luk lyk persin wey dey suffer frm sickle cell anaemia
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by pmc01(m): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
mike404: https://www.nairaland.com/1531223/religious-voilence-springing-up-sw FRONT PAGE PLEASE

Moderators should please ban this guy trying to recruit people into his terrorist organization. Please, I suspect some evil hidden agenda in his spamming every FP post.

Thanks!
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by soulglo: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Denrele does not seem to care. He is living his life to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by agrovick(m): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2013
This gay dude sha
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Micron21(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2013
with a pink purse and such a pose, go see a shrink!!!! did I make fp
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by buoye1(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2013
DenGAYle.....!
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by deebrain(m): 12:13am On Nov 26, 2013
i thought cameras were banned in that wedding.
Hmmm.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Laurence1: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2013
At first twas cool...nw its jes annoying undecidedits getting old..
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by bebe2(f): 12:21am On Nov 26, 2013
this is not funny anymore angry angry
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Kerilyyz(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2013
End tym tinz
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by SouthernIdole: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2013
I love this dude, living his life to the fullest. what's sweeter than being gay?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by satellitedaisy: 12:29am On Nov 26, 2013
What d guy wears is not outfit but out-unfit lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 26, 2013
priscaoge: Soooo "GAYish" dats if there is anytin like dat....Nonsense,Guy you disgust me,You are nothing but a clown and a bunch of disappointment.Just pray not to end up like your Partner in CRIME Goldie..Birds of a feather.....Spits out
Haha..what is wrong with you now... tongue
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by SlyIg(f): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2013
Prowizy2: Did I just waste my MB 2 view dis poo
But I saw exactly what I expected to see!
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 26, 2013
Regiblinkz: haters everywhere
Sharapp ur smelling mouth! Birds of the same feather...
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by BabaOlowo: 12:57am On Nov 26, 2013
This one na clown times 10!
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by shinkafimoon(m): 1:07am On Nov 26, 2013
Seriously dude has got to be gay with all these shit...weird mf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trending Hairstyles 2016 / Female Corper's Amazing Weight Loss After 7 Months Fitness Journey / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.