Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? (806 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by God2man(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is a
serious question for those preparing for marriage. We tend to overlook our weaknesses while focusing on the weaknessess of others, this can mar or destroy our relationships.
I believe if can deal with these weaknesses, our relationship wil be better.

For example, if you find it difficult to forgive others, how would you get along in a relationship, it means, if you marry somebody like yourself, even though, you are in love, the marriage will fail. So, can you marry "YOU" ?

What do you think?

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by collinsola: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by God2man(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
No one has been able to answer, Yes or No. I guess it is a difficult question.
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by UyiIredia(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Characterwise, yes. Physicalwise , no, for obvious reasons.
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by Enegod(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by Exponental(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yes.......
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by Peinstein: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
If it's possible, unfortunately I am not a twin. Lol. On a serious note if I was a lady and I found me, it wouldn't be a hard decision.
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Over and over and over again! smiley wink
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
For character, i will marry myself.

Physical endowments.., i will nt marry myself. because, am so attracted to big ikebe and extra big boobi. and, unfortunately, i dont ve it.
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2013
I am the 'it', I look so good even in a broken mirror! I am more trustworthy that the bank of Zurich! I could make Eddie Murphey feel like he's the most boring person on earth!

Why won't I marry myself? Yes I will marry myself lmao
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by kuphid(f): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2013
YES! YES!! YES!!!
I will gladly marry me if its possible
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by Agybabe(f): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
It depends. But marrying me won't expose me to new ideas, characters, etc. It may get boring later.
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by immortalvoices(m): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
nyere84: For character, i will marry myself.

Physical endowments.., i will nt marry myself. because, am so attracted to big ikebe and extra big boobi. and, unfortunately, i dont ve it.

Hmmm u ar honest on ur self babe
But....do you knw u can marry "you" in a man. YES but if only you stop been attracted to "big ikebe and extra big boobi" because you are a woman and not a L........B,,,,,,N
And pls next time give a Zap in due time to the man
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by God2man(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Agybabe: It depends. But marrying me won't expose me to new ideas, characters, etc. It may get boring later.

Exactly, we still need a better person.

God2man,
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by Agybabe(f): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
God2man:

Exactly, we still need a better person.

God2man,
Always!
Re: For The Singles: Can YOU Marry "YOU" ? by God2man(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
kuphid: YES! YES!! YES!!!
I will gladly marry me if its possible

Then Marriage will be boring, whether you like it or not, you will still need somebody that has more knowledge than you, you can't know everything.

God2man.

(1) (Reply)

Special Nairaland Offer ****1st 20 Nairalanders To Comment Get Special Discount / Love And Lust. / Please Help Me Check This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.