Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How Long To Get Student Uk Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long To Get Student Uk Visa (1056 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help / Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long To Get Student Uk Visa by rurffy: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2008
how long did it take for u to get ur uk student visas. 10 working day?
Re: How Long To Get Student Uk Visa by beejay1(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2008
Hi, A minimum of 10 working days.
Re: How Long To Get Student Uk Visa by 8ball(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
beejay1:

Hi, A minimum of 10 working days.

It should take not more than 15 working days for the BHC to reach a decision on your application.
Re: How Long To Get Student Uk Visa by Hanis: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2008
A minimum of 10 working days.
Re: How Long To Get Student Uk Visa by mekuso2001: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2008
i submitted my student visa application since 30th june, uptill now it isnt ready at the VAC, i email the BHC at abuja but got a reply that my application is on the final stages of assessment. please what does that entail? it has really stayed more than necessary, please candid opinions are required
Re: How Long To Get Student Uk Visa by shawamma(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2008
[b]mekuso2001, it seems you and i are having similar experience. My own application was submitted on the 26th june 2008 n hitherto, i have not known the outcome. i believe they might be having some technical problems as that was their reply in the email i sent to them. Again, i feel people are going on vacations and all that, as this period is actually their summer; though i cant tell if visa students are given priority. But as you have said- quote "its in the final assessment- stage", maybe we should calm down as that might be applicable to me as well.
1 thing i do every day is track the readiness online. visit the website www.ukvac-ng.com and click on track my passport then key in your applicatn ref. no and ur date of birth.

I visited the vac last week and i was told to do that. So, man try that i believe we will scale through this hurdle.

one luv
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Hsmp (uk) / Isic Holders Get More Out Of Travel (international Student Identity Card) / Nigeria, S/africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.