Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,908 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help (1614 Views)

Applying For And Securing French Student VISA - My Experience / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Visa. How To Track Ur Application On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by chatmate: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2011
PLEASE HELP, WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW, PLEASE , I NEED SOME ANSWERS,

i have onced had an agent who has helped me with visiting uk visa. I thought I could study in UK with that. I was mislead. I was in Uk for 2months. and came back to Nigeria. I later loss my passport due to some fraud attempt of people duped me of canada visa, I just got a new passport done in Abuja, and I want to know if I can go back to UK.Because my intention was to study in UK. I have gce 2008 only and the problem here now is, the agent that helped with my UK visa last yr, used vacation ways to apply. I meant like a staff working in a company going for vacation. I spent alot and I want to know if I can study in the UK, Please help me , blackismypride@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by justwise(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2011
chatmate:

PLEASE HELP, WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW, PLEASE , I NEED SOME ANSWERS,

i have onced had an agent who has helped me with visiting uk visa. I thought I could study in UK with that. I was mislead. I was in Uk for 2months. and came back to Nigeria. I later loss my passport due to some fraud attempt of people duped me of canada visa, I just got a new passport done in Abuja, and I want to know if I can go back to UK.Because my intention was to study in UK. I have gce 2008 only and the problem here now is, the agent that helped with my UK visa last yr, used vacation ways to apply. I meant like a staff working in a company going for vacation. I spent alot and I want to know if I can study in the UK, Please help me , blackismypride@yahoo.com

You can't study with visiting visa, you need to apply for student visa
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by chatmate: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2011
thanks,

but i want to know if i can apply for study permit, and wont my first application documents and company (vacation) stuff affect my new application as a student going for undergraduate course? thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by justwise(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2011
chatmate:

thanks,

but i want to know if i can apply for study permit, and wont my first application documents and company (vacation) stuff affect my new application as a student going for undergraduate course? thanks

It will not affect you as long as you did not break any immigration law before.
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by chatmate: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2011
sorry for bothering you. again. i m so happy now, im not using the agent again. i want to apply direct for the study permit. when i was applying last yr for the visiting, all my documents stated, working 4yrs ago in a company, and earning salary and so on. with a company id, going for vacation for 2 weeks, well i was there for 2months.

well the agent said, if i want to apply for student, i must apply for advance course, cos in the document submitted last yr, i was an account officer, with the id.

my question? , i want to study marketting or international relation. , and what bothering me now is , the ADVANCE courier i need to apply for, the agent said i must apply for advance accounting course. of which i have no experience of. i know i made mistake. thought i could use visiting visa to study there with the money i was with.

so sad, pls waht shud i do? t hanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by justwise(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2011
chatmate:

sorry for bothering you. again. i m so happy now, im not using the agent again. i want to apply direct for the study permit. when i was applying last yr for the visiting, all my documents stated, working 4yrs ago in a company, and earning salary and so on. with a company id, going for vacation for 2 weeks, well i was there for 2months.

well the agent said, if i want to apply for student, i must apply for advance course, cos in the document submitted last yr, i was an account officer, with the id.

my question? , i want to study marketting or international relation. , and what bothering me now is , the ADVANCE courier i need to apply for, the agent said i must apply for advance accounting course. of which i have no experience of. i know i made mistake. thought i could use visiting visa to study there with the money i was with.

so sad, pls waht shud i do? t hanks alot

What qualification or certificate do you hold?
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by chatmate: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2011
gce 2008
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by justwise(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2011
chatmate:

gce 2008

Have you worked or done any business since 2008?
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by chatmate: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2011
a computer operator only, have got a certificate , working in a business cafe, as computer operator, do i need something ?
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by chatmate: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2011
renewing of visitin visa is not what i want but a great future, i want to study, now i ve gotten some little fund to proceed my edu, and i want to do that in abroad. preferably UK, cos its easy i think, for study permit.
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by justwise(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2011
chatmate:

renewing of visitin visa is not what i want but a great future, i want to study, now i ve gotten some little fund to proceed my edu, and i want to do that in abroad. preferably UK, cos its easy i think, for study permit.

You need to find a school in the UK, apply for the course, if you are given an admission then you can now start thinking about student visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by olaboy1: 1:11am On Jan 10, 2012
My idea may not be the best. The OP is trying to re-thread the fabric of his supposed cumulative career path to relate with all his previous document sitting with UK embassy and also maintain a rail of his previous immigration history and supporting document and obviously his current career choice would call for some deep explanations as we have seen various refusal on this type of applications. Its like someone that studied yoruba and trying to switch to hausa, of course if you are already abroad, its never gonna be a problem as we have what they call spinning in the UK, but treating your application whilst you are still on the Nigerian soil is a kind of NO NO.
Now back to my idea, given that no immigration law was broken in your last visit and no irregularities in your bio-data and other doc, i would suggest you meet your agent to prepare another letter of retrenchment or downsizing by your company and on that premise, write a letter of intent (a beautiful one, hinging your spinning on the retrenchment and your inability to secure a job ever since and your resolution to add to your career another marketable course and synchronize both to make you more employable. trust me the ECO will be looking at your previous docs, because when i went for my permanent residence interview, before me was documentation i applied with for my masters program and also a copy of my appeal letter, because i got my visa on appeal.
I know there are several ways you could follow with little or no risk impact, and bros make sure you get complete copies of your first application and don't try to change anything. If you claimed you were married with kids, pls maintain your story, if you claimed you worked with shell, stay on their pipeline.
I leave the rest for my able experts
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by justwise(m): 1:36am On Jan 10, 2012
ola_boy:

My idea may not be the best. The OP is trying to re-thread the fabric of his supposed cumulative career path to relate with all his previous document sitting with UK embassy and also maintain a rail of his previous immigration history and supporting document and obviously his current career choice would call for some deep explanations as we have seen various refusal on this type of applications. Its like someone that studied yoruba and trying to switch to hausa, of course if you are already abroad, its never gonna be a problem as we have what they call spinning in the UK, but treating your application whilst you are still on the Nigerian soil is a kind of NO NO.
Now back to my idea, given that no immigration law was broken in your last visit and no irregularities in your bio-data and other doc, i would suggest you meet your agent to prepare another letter of retrenchment or downsizing by your company and on that premise, write a letter of intent (a beautiful one, hinging your spinning on the retrenchment and your inability to secure a job ever since and your resolution to add to your career another marketable course and synchronize both to make you more employable. trust me the ECO will be looking at your previous docs, because when i went for my permanent residence interview, before me was documentation i applied with for my masters program and also a copy of my appeal letter, because i got my visa on appeal.
I know there are several ways you could follow with little or no risk impact, and bros make sure you get complete copies of your first application and don't try to change anything. If you claimed you were married with kids, pls maintain your story, if you claimed you worked with shell, stay on their pipeline.
I leave the rest for my able experts

Whatever he wants to do he will be asked to return to his home country and apply for student visa. He can't convert visiting visa to student visa in the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa: How Do I Get Student Visa: My Situation Pls Help by olaboy1: 2:05am On Jan 10, 2012
the OP is in Nigeria and not UK, he said he was in UK for 2 months

(1) (Reply)

Advice On My Plans To Relocate From Nigeria To The USA / How To Get A Visa To Malta / These Five Cities Will Pay You To Move There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.